Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 543 544 [545] 546 547 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2373266 times)

Smashness

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:SLEEP:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #8160 on: February 15, 2013, 11:31:05 am »

After punching some sheep and trees to make a bed and two pickaxes, I merrily sprinted off into the woods.

Only to fall into a gigantic ravine and immediately die.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 11:52:15 am by Smashness »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8161 on: February 15, 2013, 11:34:11 am »

To a meteor swarm no doubt, because you forgot the name of the game. Yes, we know it's Minecraft, but it's a courtesy type thing.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8162 on: February 15, 2013, 11:57:02 am »

Ahaha, those cops will never catch me! Ill just swim awa... Right.... Claude can't swim....

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8163 on: February 15, 2013, 12:39:06 pm »

Ragequit after finding that a vampire(the second one so far) killed a child in their bed, and then when trying to figure out what to do with it, she killed a valuable armorer.

Round 12/20 on Cabin Fever, and my entire team dies in about half a second. I have no idea what went wrong, but I managed to rack up 20 extra kills before I finally died as the last player.

Seriously? People still play CA? I thought it was too infested with hackers and forgotten long ago. And then one from B12 plays it.
The guns are balanced about as well as a drunken sloth trying to juggle plates on a seesaw, but Fireteam and Quarantine are still pretty fun.
Yeah. I remember when I got the Minimi.
I'd probably play it if I had an internet connection. Fun times pissing people off with a combination of flashbangs and a shotgun.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8164 on: February 15, 2013, 03:21:56 pm »

Ragequit after finding that a vampire(the second one so far) killed a child in their bed, and then when trying to figure out what to do with it, she killed a valuable armorer.

I sentenced my sadly very useful vampire to death by clothes-dropping. She eventually died after a shirt smashed her skull open.

I couldn't risk much more deaths from it, especially considering the fortress was still tottering about after a major tantrum spiral (140 deaths if I remember right, ten or fifteen more from the recovery period)...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8165 on: February 15, 2013, 05:35:06 pm »

I sentenced my sadly very useful vampire to death by clothes-dropping. She eventually died after a shirt smashed her skull open.
What, do your dwarves make shirts out of lead or something?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #8166 on: February 15, 2013, 07:08:33 pm »

I tried to date the creepy doctor at my Japanese High School for especially gifted pigeons. My high grades failed to impress him, however, and he butchered me for his medical experiments. He kept my head as a keepsake to remember me by, though.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8167 on: February 15, 2013, 08:24:27 pm »

My last die fell into a storm drain, thanks for asking!
It was a nice d20, too.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #8168 on: February 15, 2013, 09:42:12 pm »

You probably could have won if you stopped attacking. Remember, Bide only does damage if you do damage to the user while it is storing energy. Instead, try to lower the Bider's defense until the turn it unleashes. Then hit it with your best attack. Even if it tries to Bide again, with it's lowered defense it should be easy pickings.
I know, I know. I was reckless. I honestly didn't expect the Criketot to survive the attacks, seeing how the first attack brought it down to half health, then bide set in.

I could've have sworn bide took two turns to charge, with a turn of "Pokemon is storing energy!" I guess it was buffed in recent gens, or I'm just wrong.

Imagine my horror when the second strike left the criketot at a sliver of red health and it released its energy. Ded.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8169 on: February 15, 2013, 10:33:19 pm »

Ragequit cuz Ragnar fell back into the damned millio archer defense.  'And my archer shall stand as numoreous
as ants.  You pathetic 13 cats can't break our last city, not whdn every man, woman, and child is an expert marksman.'

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

ComputerWarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8170 on: February 16, 2013, 01:13:06 am »

Wall Street Raider?  I haven't played that since the 90's!
I meant the new Windows version, not the DOS one. :P
Aye, but when you play a fighter, only doors will know fear in your presence.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8171 on: February 16, 2013, 03:41:36 am »

I finally won and sent the Olmec crashing into magma, only to get killed by a frog due to low health.

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Zyro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8172 on: February 16, 2013, 12:18:45 pm »

Right...So there's a lizardman assasin from those ruins, but he probably can't take my city, right? It's got a fortified archer behind palislides.
Nope.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8173 on: February 16, 2013, 12:33:00 pm »

World 6. Also, a bit on worlds 7 and 8. But mostly world 6.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8174 on: February 16, 2013, 03:54:47 pm »

I just about died when I saw my piss-poor luck. THREE EMPTY LEVELS IN ONE BATTLE. WHAT THE FUCK.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 543 544 [545] 546 547 ... 1575