Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2375892 times)

Ponzai

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #3825 on: October 14, 2011, 04:06:29 pm »

Giant frickin Titan laser... Space Pirates and Zombies

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: October 14, 2011, 10:06:08 pm »

Catapulted myself end over end after hitting a minor speed bump in my Blue Falcon.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: October 15, 2011, 12:21:53 am »

The platform I was hiding on above the bridge was destroyed as I was trying to kill one of the other team's soldiers, and I fell to my death.

Ace of Spades

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3828 on: October 15, 2011, 01:14:32 am »

I thought, "Sure, I could use the extra experience if I'm going to be hunting the man who killed my parents. Let's explore that abandoned coal mine outside town, why not?" Moments later, I was incinerated by a laser-shooting cave serpent.

“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

kardwill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3829 on: October 15, 2011, 05:58:17 am »

Drowned in cold waters. I was dragged to the bottom of the bay by the weight of my gown while escaping from a pirate ship.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: October 15, 2011, 12:00:55 pm »

Three wierdo's in brightly colored armor stood in my way. The red one heals himself(and the others), and if no one is hurt, attacks with instakill. Blue strikes first and can cancel people's attacks. The third, white, can hit hard, but focuses on removing support magic.

They go down easily.

But then, one in green shows up, and suddenly all four are kicking my ass.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: October 15, 2011, 03:01:02 pm »

Got ohko mauled by The embodiment of bear terror aka the White tyrant when he did an 180 jump turn and
ripped my face away.

Vindictus as Lann
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 03:02:34 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: October 15, 2011, 05:14:54 pm »

Hellbats...lava...RAGE!

..terraria
Everybody!

mendonca

• Bay Watcher
  • [CLIVE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: October 16, 2011, 03:56:20 pm »

Picked up pinball mode in a tight tunnel. Oops.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: October 16, 2011, 05:11:40 pm »

"I have a cop on my side! Surely, that's means I can't fail the mission! And heck, even if I do, it's not like my mecha will be permanently destroyed or anything..."

Nope.

“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: October 16, 2011, 07:17:27 pm »

Suddenly, blinding light erupted from the sky and drenched the darkened landscape in sun-like rays. In a moment of impulse I throw open the front door and dash madly towards the light, making sure the fading darkness holds no surprises. In little time I grasp in my hands a fragment of meteor, a fallen star crashed to earth before my very eyes. I turn to run towards my home and am confronted by a trio of undead who appear to have crawled from my roof. I draw the copper short sword from its sheath and thrust toward the first undead, stabbing it multiple times. In little time I've dispatched the first and second undead and decide to make a run for it. I dash toward the front door of my home, as the third undead shambles after me. Somehow I failed to make it inside in time and the undead monstrosity enters my home. Swiping at me with menace and ravenous hunger in its black eyes, my short sword ineffective as it darts in and out of his decomposing flesh. Heavily damaged and bleeding profusely, I manage to close the door to preserve the safety of my home and belongings before the undead beast and I felled each other with our final blows.

--- --- ---

Falling star hit the earth near my new home. Ran out to get it and was swarmed by 3 zombies. I killed 2 and the third followed me into my house before I could shut the door, and we killed each other inside.

Terraria~
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3836 on: October 16, 2011, 07:38:13 pm »

DISC GUN! Shoot that fat green guy oh shit it bounces
Super Crate Box
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: October 16, 2011, 08:13:07 pm »

While playing the excellent OmnibandTK

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3838 on: October 16, 2011, 10:35:45 pm »

I've got a small army assembled. Torch bearing heavy infantry illuminate the castle walls and anchor my defense, with archers steadily clearing the space out front. I've got a small cavalry wedge forcing their way northeast into the woods, so they can circle out and strike the enemy commander. I can hold out forever. Then I realize that that unit I thought was a fresh archer recruit is actually my leader, and I just sent him into a weak position on the front lines. For three turns he struggled against the enemy, with aid from all troops that can be spared from the walls. On the fourth turn, he fell, and thus ended the game.

Battle for Wesnoth, Bad Moon Rising campaign.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: October 17, 2011, 05:01:12 pm »

Shores of Hazeron again.

Pro-tip: When approaching a planet at a considerable percentage of lightspeed, don't take over the helmsman's station so you can turn on the interior lights.

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 1575