Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Author Topic: GG's Quick Bastard, Redux - Ressurection++ INTENSE STEEL - Day 7  (Read 40458 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Your welcome to the spot if you want it Soli... the others, there just afraid of me.
You made my avatar, after all.
Psh. Intended recipient right here, you filthy avatar stealer.

The Overseer

• Bay Watcher
  • You saw... NOTHING!
    • View Profile

Your welcome to the spot if you want it Soli... the others, there just afraid of me.
Pffhtbt! You werent using it, mr. crankypants.
You just want me out cause you knoooow you'd lose. I'm invincible!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pffhtbt! You werent using it, mr. crankypants.
You just want me out cause you knoooow you'd lose. I'm invincible!
This is the second avatar of mine you've stolen.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The game will start in less than 10 hours. Be ready!

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile

The game will start in less than 10 hours. Be ready!
Oh, I was born ready! [/cliché]

Seeing as everyone is still asleep,

I sneak into the building, selecting at random the room of one of the other poor inmates trapped in this asylum. I quietly open the door, and inch forward next to their bed. Once I'm close enough, I unsheath my D'k tahg. The klingon dagger comes alive in my hands, and spreads its side claws. I slit the throat of the person sleeping in the bed. Respiration stops. Blood pools over the carpet. My job here is done.

I crawl carefully out of the room, quickly checking the identity of the poor sap I just killed: it was Solifuge! She's better for it, out of this madhouse at last. May she sleep in peace, and reach Sto-vo-kor.

I kneel on the floor and start meditating. Alertly but silently awaiting the start of the day.

Stealth is also a warrior's skill. Qapla'!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 01:57:57 am by Zathras »
My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The way of Kalis is not to murder in the night... you are no true warrior! I will show you how a true Klingon fights their battles!

Lynch everyone. Qapla!

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vote Webadict.

FoS Toaster.    FoS Vector.    FoS Edmund.    FoS Solifuge's corpse.

Vengekill Pandarsenic!

Mod: Votecount, please.

Also, if anyone ordered 20 pieces of marble, I have a pizza for you with extra anchovies. Present your coupon to request delivery.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 03:59:23 am by Zathras »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You guys. We want to win.

Lynch Glyphgryph.

Also, I have a way for all of us to win... but I'm not sure if I can trust it. I mean, it looks too good to be true, so it probably is.

Basically, I can make all surviving players win if I know their role name.

Anyone else got anything else?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi guys, the game has STARTED!

All of your pre-game posts and actions have been taken into account and run through the rewards and penalties mill, as occurs in every mafia game. And now for the flava!

You don't know how you found yourself here. You don't know what you were thinking. The light beckoned. A voice called out to you. So you stepped through the doorway into a land never before known to you. A land of desolate cities, barren forests, devoid of animal life and with even the plants struggling to hold on. You slept in ancient buildings, beneath rotted roofs on the verge of crumbling, and walked on ancient roads that had long since become no more that broken paths. But you walked, and ever that insistent voice pulled you on.

Eventually, your solitary journey came to an end. Amidst a small oasis of beauty in this desolate world, you found the others, gathered around a small lake, willow trees hanging over it and reaching towards the water. As you talked, they told stories similar to your own, of some unknown force that had guided them here, from whatever world, or place, or time they had come. And you all realized that the voice, the beckoning voice, had finally stopped.

Eventually, though, this brief reprieve fell away as the waters parted, and from them emerged a beautiful luminescent being, behind here a view into another more beautiful world. As she stepped onto dry land the waters closed once more behind her. She spoke in a soothing voice, her voice nearly music, as she looked at all of you.

"So you have come, my friends, my children, my chosen. You've come here to join my at last. This world is old, its inhabitants broken, and I thank you for giving me this spark yet of life. You all no doubt wonder why it is you are here, and fear not for I'll soon tell. I've been so lonely, so bored for these eons, that I've called you to play me a game.

Five of you here, but I think that less can go forward, to return on to their own worlds. But oh, not alone, not the way that they came, but with riches and powers galore. We'll play a game called death and democracy, and I can't wait to see what's in store.

The rules are quite simple, but your roles are all different, so one moment will I bend to your ear."

At this she approached, and into each person's ear whispered the thing that they needed to hear.

"And each day if you wish, you may choose a person, and I'll make it so they never were. Simply vote for your victim, and I'll make it happen, if you wish to settle the score.

Ah, but no I shall leave you, to talk and discuss, and perhaps to decide on your fate. You don't have much time, merely 24 hours, though for fun I think I may just run late."

She winks and turns, the water opening once more as she descends into her strange realm, and you are left in this strange, desolate land, playing a game with four strangers and hoping the words she spoke about returning to your own worlds all the richer end up being true.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: GG's Quick Bastard, Redux - Ressurection++ INTENSE STEEL - Day 1
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2010, 07:46:59 am »

So, before we decide to vote each other, I want to know as much as I can first.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2010, 07:48:34 am »

Webadict, my experience says the one who knows more than everyone else in a bastard mod game is scum.  Why should I trust you?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We'll try again, now that the day has started...

Vote Vector.

FoS Toaster.    FoS Webadict.    FoS Edmund.    FoS Solifuge's corpse.

Vengekill Pandarsenic!

Also, if anyone ordered 20 pieces of marble, I have a pizza for you with extra anchovies. Present your coupon to request delivery.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 08:28:15 am by Zathras »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2010, 08:02:23 am »

Webadict, my experience says the one who knows more than everyone else in a bastard mod game is scum.  Why should I trust you?
Except I don't know more than you. I only said I had a way to win. Unless you can infer something else?

Plus, that's also untrue, as I nearly cracked Bellringer. The only clue I didn't have then was that there was a scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We'll try again, now that the day has started...

Vote Webadict.

FoS Toaster.    FoS Vector.    FoS Edmund.    FoS Solifuge's corpse.

Vengekill Pandarsenic!

... What... the... heck?

Perhaps that is a clue, though. Do you know kung fu?

And while we're at it, is anyone planning on trying to solve the puzzle?

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2010, 08:08:17 am »

That's what I'm going for. First rule of puzzle figuring-out: poke it with a stick.

You want some pizza?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21