Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21

Author Topic: GG's Quick Bastard, Redux - Ressurection++ INTENSE STEEL - Day 7  (Read 40446 times)

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile

Yeah, it's supposed to start on Friday, and be fast & furious 24hrs day/night... if you won't be around for the weekend it may be for the best if you out.

I'll be sorry if you miss it, but I'm glad Phiascozo didn't waste a bullet on you then.  8-P

My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Very well, consider me out then.  Hopefully I can play in the next round.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll start it on Monday if people prefer, thats not a problem. I'm probably kind of busy this weekend as well. The important thing was mostly that it was after aliens demons whatever finished, and since they are at lylo, it might be done by friday... but it might now.

Considering general weekend activity... yeah, I'll start on monday. Then the game will last exactly one week. :P

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Monday I can do- back in.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

Out, and spoilspec, and stuff.

The Overseer

• Bay Watcher
  • You saw... NOTHING!
    • View Profile

Anything is allowed? It sounds like my kind of game.

in.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anything is allowed? It sounds like my kind of game.

in.

Let's see... Bandages?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OR someone who specificaly requested it. But I can't say any more about it. That would be telling. ;)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OR someone who specificaly requested it. But I can't say any more about it. That would be telling. ;)

Hmmm.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I actually think the game has quite enough bastardry without that bit though, so I'll still give it the weekend for someone to bump him and hope it happens.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile

I actually think the game has quite enough bastardry without that bit though, so I'll still give it the weekend for someone to bump him and hope it happens.

Hmmm. Yeah, it'd be good if someone real comes in instead. Also, unless it really wrecks people's plans, I suggest moving the start to Wednesday, or an automatic 24hrs extension on Tuesday, so that those players of the American persuasion can go vote without worrying about a fast-paced game happening in the background without them.

My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nuts, A Challenger Approached before I got In the seat. :/

Supposing I'll hover around and watch. This looks most peculiar. And peculiar is good.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Nuts, A Challenger Approached before I got In the seat. :/

Supposing I'll hover around and watch. This looks most peculiar. And peculiar is good.
No, that's not a real person.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*quirks an eyebrow*

I see. Interesting.

The Overseer

• Bay Watcher
  • You saw... NOTHING!
    • View Profile

Your welcome to the spot if you want it Soli... the others, there just afraid of me.
You made my avatar, after all.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21