Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24

Author Topic: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia [Over - Dark Sorcerers Win!]  (Read 48970 times)

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia [Day 2 - Holy Jokerman-EXE Batman!]
« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2010, 06:01:27 pm »

Jim, did you support red last night, as you had suggested?
My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2010, 06:03:11 pm »

because i didn't think it was needed, yes your plan sounded suspicious and criptfeind acted quite strange but that was not good enough to convince my thoughts for voting either of you or anyone else.

but mr. person what are your thougts about the nk?

and forgot to write it in the previous post

What school of magic are you going to all choose? since there are only 2 choices left

So you say my plan was suspicious and then openly ask everybody what they're going to choose for tonight? And you didn't feel a vote was needed even though there was a five way tie at the end of Day 1?

Unvote Eduren.

Jetsquirrel.

I want you dead.

Why do you assume it was me?

Also, why does it matter?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2010, 06:16:53 pm »

First of all, silent, passive Org is always scum Org. I can't read him worth shit, but if he's quiet, it's always bad news.

Why do you assume it was me?
Also, why does it matter?

I assume it was you because it was your plan and at least you seemed convinced enough about it. I don't buy that, after all that, you went with "none". And it matters because...

Jim Groovester, I accuse you of being scum, and RED magic being the colour of scum magic. The following is evidence:

a) You had called for red/black yesterday. I would expect at least you to follow through with your plan.
b) Black was a Town PR colour.
c) Scum's school has up to two guaranteed supporters; they probably didn't want to both support it, as it would look too obvious, but you can be sure that at least one did.
d) I supported white magic last night. The only other vote was for red. Which happens to be the other one you called.
e) Your saying "it doesn't matter" is in direct contradiction with your yesterday saying it would be helpful for identification/investigation purposes. It was, just not in the way you were hoping.

You are scum. You called for support ("on behalf of a sorcerer", after all) yesterday, whose colour (red) you knew because you share a scumchat, plus a random one. Town was smart enough to ignore you, but you still supported your scumbuddy's colour (or he yours, it also works, but you'd be more expendable if you're not a PR).

You are scum, and red is scum.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2010, 07:02:33 pm »

I was going to argue with you, but never mind, there's no point. There's scum to catch out there and my time is wasted pointlessly bickering with a moron.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 28, 2010, 07:09:45 pm »

Zathras, thats a pretty strong tunnel there.
Mining like that must take a few days.

I wasn't really sure who to vote, something about the tunnels seemed maybe a little scummy, rereading them now as I type this post.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 28, 2010, 07:19:35 pm »

Zathras, thats a pretty strong tunnel there.
Mining like that must take a few days.

It's not a tunnel, it's evaluating the events of the past day in light of the new evidence of night actions and roleflips... as one is supposed to do Day 2. I do find it convenient that you show up just in time when a) a FoS is cast on you, and b) a possible scumbuddy needs attention diverted by calling it "tunneling".

Org, why didn't you support a colour last night? Or did you?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 28, 2010, 07:20:16 pm »

As I see many people did, I forgot to send in a pm.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 28, 2010, 07:28:47 pm »

Org, why didn't you support a colour last night? Or did you?

Quit rolefishing, noobnuts.

This is a bad question to ask because the scum can narrow down what group of people the remaining town sorcerer belongs to by figuring out which group has a fakeclaim.

This would be more of an issue if more people had supported a school of magic last night.

Regardless, it's dangerous, so cut it out.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 28, 2010, 09:17:31 pm »

You weren't doing anything yesterday. You were content to throw around FoSes and weren't actually trying to find scum. Who were you suspicious of yesterday? It can't be Mr.Person, he was just an RV. It couldn't be Cript, because you didn't feel like voting him. So who was it?
This is amusing, coming from you. You had a grand total of four posts yesterday. They were, in order:

-Answering and asking an RV question
-Voting me for voting Person
-Claim you're voting me for being useless (WARNING: Irony may apply)
-Request an extension

But to answer your question:

-Criptfeind was acting strangely. He seemed to be trying to dodge or not understand my questions.
-Mr.Person was lurking and never answered my followup question to his RV answer; he popped up mostly to poke Criptfeind.
-Eduren voted me for voting his scumbuddy, despite both the Person(heh) I was voting and himself lurking more and scumhunting less than I was.
-Jim had an oddly Cabal feel to him- controlling and reasonable. On the other hand, his plan had some potential, and Cabal isn't even the right game for this, so that could just be the image I associate him with.
-Zathras seemed oddly adamant, to the point of saying false things and changing his story a bit, not to carry out Jim's plan, despite the potential for gathering information.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 28, 2010, 11:54:01 pm »

Bah post

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

BOTH GAMES I'M IN

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2010, 03:49:04 am »

So you say my plan was suspicious and then openly ask everybody what they're going to choose for tonight? And you didn't feel a vote was needed even though there was a five way tie at the end of Day 1?

Well we now have a 50/50 chance to either join a scum school or not, at this point we need to figure out what school the scum school is and pinpoint a scum or the town may loose the next day because of the scum PR, NK and maybe possibly Lynch.

Unvote Eduren.

Jetsquirrel.

I want you dead.

Is that all?
Jim Groovester i find your sudden change of votes suspicious and also your previous plan scummy. So why change the votes so suddenly and being suddenly also quite aggresive towards people?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2010, 04:07:20 am »

Your logic is horribly inconsistent and rang several alarm bells. Your questions seemed like the knowing questions a noobish scum who didn't know any better might ask and I reacted immediately and voted you.

Like I said.

I want you dead.

Way2OMGUS, by the way.

i find your sudden change of votes suspicious and also your previous plan scummy. So why change the votes so suddenly and being suddenly also quite aggresive towards people?

I can change my vote however often and quickly I feel like so long as I have good reason. Furthermore, aggression is a town tell, not a scum tell.

You're not scared of my sudden aggression towards you? Being scared is a scum tell.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2010, 12:30:37 pm »

Current Vote Count

Day ends: 5 pm EST; 2 Nov 2010

NOTE: Apprentices should send me a PM with the school they plan to assist by the end of the day.

Jim Groovester (2) - Jetsquirrel, Zathras
Eduren (1) - IronyOwl
IronyOwl (1) - Eduren
Jetsquirrel (1) - Jim Groovester
Mr.Person (0) -
Org (0) -
Zathras (0) -

Not Voting: Mr.Person, Org,

Let me know if I missed anything.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2010, 04:55:00 pm »

Where is everybody? How about opinions, thoughts, speculations, observations? What do you think of the Eduren vs. IronyOwl exchange, my interpretation of the colour support, Org's activelurking, Jim's pokes at JetSquirrel? Who are your favourite picks for the three scum left? Something?

Almost half the players are scum now. Scum lurk. Town lurking only helps the scum. Eduren & Person, I'm looking at you in particular. Are you scum or just anti-town?

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2010, 04:59:06 pm »

You weren't doing anything yesterday. You were content to throw around FoSes and weren't actually trying to find scum. Who were you suspicious of yesterday? It can't be Mr.Person, he was just an RV. It couldn't be Cript, because you didn't feel like voting him. So who was it?
This is amusing, coming from you. You had a grand total of four posts yesterday. They were, in order:

-Answering and asking an RV question
-Voting me for voting Person
-Claim you're voting me for being useless (WARNING: Irony may apply)
-Request an extension

But to answer your question:

-Criptfeind was acting strangely. He seemed to be trying to dodge or not understand my questions.
-Mr.Person was lurking and never answered my followup question to his RV answer; he popped up mostly to poke Criptfeind.
-Eduren voted me for voting his scumbuddy, despite both the Person(heh) I was voting and himself lurking more and scumhunting less than I was.
-Jim had an oddly Cabal feel to him- controlling and reasonable. On the other hand, his plan had some potential, and Cabal isn't even the right game for this, so that could just be the image I associate him with.
-Zathras seemed oddly adamant, to the point of saying false things and changing his story a bit, not to carry out Jim's plan, despite the potential for gathering information.
So I was your most suspicious target yesterday? Why did you wait until today to do anything about it?

And stating that I am being hypocritical is purely deflection. It does not refute my accusations.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24