Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10447 10448 [10449] 10450 10451 ... 11038

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14546873 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #156720 on: April 20, 2021, 04:19:02 am »

Can you report the royals for child abuse? I know some republicans (as in anti-royalists, not the GOP) are currently trying that over here in Sweden, their argument being that children have some right to a private life, and the little princesses and princes don’t get that with the media stalking them like birds of prey.
Thought you were talking about dodgy Prince Andrew for a sec

I got his apologies but I'm still pretty steamed about it. I got bit by a cat that he's trained over the years to bite the shit out of people, and he tries to somehow blame it on me like I karmicly invited it to happen AND to score points with females. Even if he was "joking" which he actually wasn't, it still wouldn't be funny. Why do some people only seem to be able to have fun at someone else's expense.
That man's got issues m8. Don't put up with that shit if you don't have to, animal bites can get fucked up really quick

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #156721 on: April 20, 2021, 04:24:20 am »

Someone who trains a cat to attack is an animal abuser. You can't get a cat mean like that without seriously mistreating it.
I'd say, end that 'friendship' and don't look back.

And have a doctor look at that wound. I just read an article in my newspaper 2 weeks ago of a lady who got bitten by a cat, got a rabies shot, and two months later, her hand turned black, doctors discovered that a rare bacteria had infected her body from the bite and she died of sepsis.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156722 on: April 20, 2021, 05:06:05 am »

Human bites and cat bites are surprisingly dangerous. I agree with martin, get the hand looked at by a physician.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #156723 on: April 20, 2021, 07:14:47 am »

Light a fire, get a sharp knife, an axe, and a saw, and a leather belt. I´ll talk you through things.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156724 on: April 20, 2021, 07:49:25 am »

Light a fire, get a sharp knife, an axe, and a saw, and a leather belt. I´ll talk you through things.
Are we making fire-hardened tip javelins to hunt the cat's owner?

Or possibly performing surgery? The symptoms nenjin described do not sound quite severe enough for them to remove their hand.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #156725 on: April 20, 2021, 08:38:41 am »

Indeed. I'd start with only removing the fingernails. At least that's what the North Korean medical handbook advises me.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156726 on: April 20, 2021, 02:40:03 pm »

Binding of Isaac DLC casually doubling the number of characters.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #156727 on: April 20, 2021, 02:47:56 pm »

Which DLC? I just bought uh...the latest and I thought it only added like 2 or 3.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156728 on: April 20, 2021, 03:19:43 pm »

Which DLC? I just bought uh...the latest and I thought it only added like 2 or 3.

Oh no, the latest one.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #156729 on: April 21, 2021, 10:44:17 am »

Trying to watch Xavier Renegade Angel. I thought Eric Andre was absurd; this is Eric Andre to the power of Eric Andre. It's like the show's ascended this mortal plane, and it's just beamed its insight onto DVD-quality media for the world to behold. I'm beyond flabbergasted, this... this is stuff you show to AIs; if they don't immediately crash, they're considered to be superhuman. And the best part is that the main character's a dumbass of epic proportions. I dunno, maybe his intelligence goes so high, that it ends up wrapping around to idiot-level.

If I look at it another way, I may have found a show that flushes the emotion buffers and fills it with pure, unadulterated confusion. 10/10, would recommend. Eric Andre, Trout Mask Replica, The Shaggs, they ain't got shit on the mind-clearing ability of this show.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156730 on: April 21, 2021, 11:20:29 am »

Dear God! Why did you have to remind me of that abomination?! It’s not good at all, yet I somehow managed to watch 5 episodes of that crap due to what I can only assume to be some kind of demonic possession.

The show isn’t just a waste of your hours, it actively taints all future hours you will ever experience in your life, because you have to live with the burden of knowing that god allowed something like this to exist!
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #156731 on: April 21, 2021, 11:27:32 am »

Xavier Renegade Angel is just.....deeply unpleasant.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156732 on: April 21, 2021, 11:33:32 am »

I remember watching XRA and holy shit it was just... i have no words to describe it
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156733 on: April 21, 2021, 12:16:11 pm »

A friend from highschool contacted me and tried to recruit me to get financial advice through him and some "ProfiFP"(which he pronoucned as "Profi FB") from OVB. I found it mighty suspicious and refused.

Some interesting things were that he would get paid for contracts made rather than for helping me with finances (that is, he would be paid by whoever I made a contract with) and that he wanted me to recommend other people who might benefit from such service.

It sounded like some kind of chain-mail thing combined with getting convinced to sign unnescessary contracts.

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156734 on: April 21, 2021, 01:25:16 pm »

All this talk of XRA is making me curious.

Do you not know that issuing so many warnings, makes it more intriguing?
This product contains deoxyribonucleic acid which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive harm, and other health issues.
Pages: 1 ... 10447 10448 [10449] 10450 10451 ... 11038