Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10320 10321 [10322] 10323 10324 ... 11038

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14549827 times)

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #154815 on: December 23, 2020, 07:57:08 am »

I have not been here that long. Just under 4 years. But I am against destroying the past, even if it is cringy. It is still a historical record of the era.
(Although, the worst I remember myself doing is getting into fights with Reelya in this thread.) 

Preedit: Oh wow, I was here 4 months longer than KittyTac?

Ninjaedit: I don't remember any KittyTac Incident.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #154816 on: December 23, 2020, 07:58:12 am »

We will be watching your next moves with some interest, "roblox guy"~
::) Things like that are the reason I destroy my past.

So kindly fuck off.

no
You realise you're being a dick, Egan? I said several times to not joke about it. Yet you continue. I hate you.

It is still a historical record of the era.
Yeah and? I know it is. I didn't want that bit of my history to be preserved.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 08:01:44 am by KittyTac »
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #154817 on: December 23, 2020, 08:02:46 am »

I imagine you’re going to want to delete these posts too, probably around the time you calm down, KT.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154818 on: December 23, 2020, 08:03:43 am »

I imagine you’re going to want to delete these posts too, probably around the time you calm down, KT.
Nope. I didn't even delete the Incident. Only my games. And how am I not calm? Egan was being annoying whenever I posted anything vaguely related for about a year now and it just pisses me off.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154819 on: December 23, 2020, 08:07:34 am »

-
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 01:14:37 pm by dragdeler »
let

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #154820 on: December 23, 2020, 08:12:19 am »

You told someone to fuck off for reminding you that when you were younger, you were a bit silly. Everyone was a it silly when they were younger, it’s what they do.

I once couldn’t find a new container of dishwasher liquid and decided to use regular dish soap to fill the dishwasher, only to wander into the kitchen later to find I had created a magical land of bubbles.

Sure, Egan’s being a dick for bringing it up, but of all the things to get bent out of shape over? Not really a big one. Roll with it, laugh it off, move on with your life. You’re not the same person you were when you were Roblox guy.

I would’ve kept your old forum games ‘cause then you could show how much you’ve developed as a creator, but I also understand the desire to hide thing you think aren’t good enough.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #154821 on: December 23, 2020, 08:14:12 am »

I'd delete my low-quality embarrassing writing too if it wouldn't leave me with no writing ;_:

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154822 on: December 23, 2020, 08:17:42 am »

You told someone to fuck off for reminding you that when you were younger, you were a bit silly. Everyone was a it silly when they were younger, it’s what they do.

I once couldn’t find a new container of dishwasher liquid and decided to use regular dish soap to fill the dishwasher, only to wander into the kitchen later to find I had created a magical land of bubbles.

Sure, Egan’s being a dick for bringing it up, but of all the things to get bent out of shape over? Not really a big one. Roll with it, laugh it off, move on with your life. You’re not the same person you were when you were Roblox guy.

I would’ve kept your old forum games ‘cause then you could show how much you’ve developed as a creator, but I also understand the desire to hide thing you think aren’t good enough.
I may have overreacted but I heard that joke many times before. It's not funny to me anymore. Hearing it get constantly brought up just wears on me. You don't understand how awful of a person I was. I blackmailed and lied to friends. Used my best friend as a verbal punching bag. Held my cat hostage. There is nothing from that period to be cherished.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 08:21:08 am by KittyTac »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154823 on: December 23, 2020, 08:31:05 am »

I think I forgot that you don't like to joke about that incident. Or I'm just a sociopath when I'm waking up and posting from my phone. Little bit of both, probably.
I'd like to apologize because I don't truly want to hurt your feelings, but the weight of such an apology would probably be diminished by the fact that I never stopped finding that incident absolutely hilarious.

🤔

Sorry, Kitty. Hugs
I do like you.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154824 on: December 23, 2020, 08:32:50 am »

I think I forgot that you don't like to joke about that incident. Or I'm just a sociopath when I'm waking up and posting from my phone. Little bit of both, probably.
I'd like to apologize because I don't truly want to hurt your feelings, but the weight of such an apology would probably be diminished by the fact that I never stopped finding that incident absolutely hilarious.

🤔

Sorry, Kitty. Hugs
I do like you.
I... I'm sorry too... Please don't take this personally... hugs back

Let's just leave the past behind.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #154825 on: December 23, 2020, 08:37:27 am »

Yeah, I also have some embarrassing stuff buried in my post history. But then, I've been here for seven years. A lot's changed. Past Arx and Present Arx are, by and large, different people and that's alright. I try not to waste too much time worrying about how much growing up I still had to do when I hadn't grown up as much.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154826 on: December 23, 2020, 08:42:18 am »

I should really worry less about this too, TBH.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #154827 on: December 23, 2020, 08:44:56 am »

I'm glad that things worked out in the end. I was this close to pulling out my "wise old sage" impression, and I'm not sure how well that would've gone.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #154828 on: December 23, 2020, 08:47:20 am »

On one hand I did engage in a bit of record purging in 2018 because I was panicked by a fascist winning an election.

On the other hand, keeping the record does show how much I developed as a person. (What the hell past Teneb, why did you flirt with effin monarchism)
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #154829 on: December 23, 2020, 09:02:18 am »

Hey now, benevolent despot-believe-in-ism is a phase we all have to go through. Even Voltaire did!
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 10320 10321 [10322] 10323 10324 ... 11038