Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5837 5838 [5839] 5840 5841 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14471386 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #87570 on: October 12, 2015, 03:04:19 pm »

Oddly, I couldn't see it on the search, though that could be cause people talk about it. I'd like to understand a bit, though.
One wheel short of a wagon

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87571 on: October 12, 2015, 03:04:55 pm »

Office Building of the Damned RP Thread Game Thing when?
DO EET.

Office politics simulator, hell yeah!
*scrabbles out*
Do it. I'd join it.
*scrabbles back down*
Add me to the list. I can always use things to eat into free time that really should be spent working.  ;P
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87572 on: October 12, 2015, 03:06:59 pm »

I'M NOT MAKING IT
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #87573 on: October 12, 2015, 03:07:50 pm »

I'M NOT MAKING IT
You are now.
I mean, you volunteered and everything.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87574 on: October 12, 2015, 03:09:20 pm »

NO I-
NO I DIDN'T PLEASE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT AAA
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87575 on: October 12, 2015, 03:10:07 pm »

Students in Texas are protesting a new law that would force universities to allow students to bring concealed weapons to their classes. However, bringing a sex toy to class would still be punishable by law. Therefore, students are protesting by bringing sex toys to all their classes. The beautiful hash-tag is not...highly appropriate but the rhyme is beautiful so I suggest you read the article.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #87576 on: October 12, 2015, 03:10:52 pm »

NO I-
I do it, but I can't GM for toffees and the most experience of office politics I have are when I spent most of my time as a toddler in my mother's law firm's office.

So DO IT, CHOSEN ONE.

Students in Texas are protesting a new law that would force universities to allow students to bring concealed weapons to their classes. However, bringing a sex toy to class would still be punishable by law. Therefore, students are protesting by bringing sex toys to all their classes. The beautiful hash-tag is not...highly appropriate but the rhyme is beautiful so I suggest you read the article.
......I changed my mind, London transport is no longer the stupidest thing I've witnessed today.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #87577 on: October 12, 2015, 03:11:08 pm »

NO I-
Do it.
After all, your mother probably wouldn't be all that happy about those things on your phone, no?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87578 on: October 12, 2015, 03:12:37 pm »

NO I-
Do it.
After all, your mother probably wouldn't be all that happy about those things on your phone, no?
but i don't even work in an office
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #87579 on: October 12, 2015, 03:13:51 pm »

NO I-
Do it.
but i don't even work in an office
You do now.
At any rate, that's enough shitposts for now I guess.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #87580 on: October 12, 2015, 03:15:55 pm »

dear texas
what the fuck is wrong with you
sincerely, tawa
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87581 on: October 12, 2015, 03:16:21 pm »

So apparently my tapwater is filled with smoke.

I get some water from the tap, see that it isn't exactly transparent, pour it out, get some more water, rinse and repeat. So I accidentally wait a second and notice that some sweet smelling smoke is emanating from my cup. The water clears up after a bit of waiting.

I understand air bubbles, but smoke is weird. Does anyone know what might be going on?

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87582 on: October 12, 2015, 03:17:06 pm »

I get some water from the tap, see that it isn't exactly transparent, pour it out, get some more water, rinse and repeat. So I accidentally wait a second and notice that some sweet smelling smoke is emanating from my cup. The water clears up after a bit of waiting.

I understand air bubbles, but smoke is weird. Does anyone know what might be going on?
...Nope!
Might want to check on the whatsit where they opened the wrong thing and dumped bad stuff in that one river...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87583 on: October 12, 2015, 03:18:58 pm »

Your local weather system is high. Please remain cool and collected.
One wheel short of a wagon

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87584 on: October 12, 2015, 03:22:40 pm »

dear texas
what the fuck is wrong with you
sincerely, tawa
Up until 2008, it was actually illegal to own more than six dildos in Texas.
what
whaaaaat

texas clearly has some sort of big collective problem
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 5837 5838 [5839] 5840 5841 ... 11037