Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4856 4857 [4858] 4859 4860 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14452233 times)

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #72855 on: March 27, 2015, 08:38:59 pm »

Sounds hectic. What was the brawl about? Did you at least get to Falcon Punch someone?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I should stay away from sour treats. Especially skittles. Nasty habit of cutting up the roof of my mouth, sometimes to the point of bleeding, and I think it's ruining my sense of taste.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #72856 on: March 27, 2015, 09:07:30 pm »

Sounds hectic. What was the brawl about? Did you at least get to Falcon Punch someone?

Nah, I don't punch folk. There was this woman who was beating the person on the floor and then went after my mother, calling her a junkie slag etc, but she didn't keep coming ahead once I told her to gtfo. I was trying to remain calm in the situation, only with the aim of separating the fighting people etc. The fight was over completely nothing. Complete white trash insanity problems due to alcohol and random thievery. I feel sorry for the kids that were there tbh.

I just hope things will turn out ok, still waiting for a call from da hospikal. Don't even want to think about how this is going to affect the next couple of days when people get wanting to seek retribution. Oh dear.

Also, sour skittles are complete awesome. Bear the pain. They are worth it.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72857 on: March 27, 2015, 09:39:56 pm »

I'm not joking about them making me bleed. Sometimes the numb, raw feeling in my mouth stays with me hours afterwards. Sometimes even for a day or two, and I can't really taste much of anything during that time.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #72858 on: March 27, 2015, 10:21:01 pm »

The swelling from my recent toothache appeared AFTER the toothache itself had more-or-less stopped; like it was on a delay or something.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #72859 on: March 27, 2015, 10:30:25 pm »

I'm not joking about them making me bleed. Sometimes the numb, raw feeling in my mouth stays with me hours afterwards. Sometimes even for a day or two, and I can't really taste much of anything during that time.
You, uh. You probably shouldn't be eating them, then. That's generally kinda' what people call a warning sign and then, like. Heed?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72860 on: March 27, 2015, 10:38:23 pm »

Yea, I know I shouldn't, but people keep getting me them. Mostly those jumbo-sized party bags. I have about three more unopened ones still.

It's one of the candies I seem to get the most, next to mentos. I have so many mentos.

Once I ate so many sour skittles that quite a bit of dead skin on my tongue peeled off the next day. It felt like my tongue was wearing a sock.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #72861 on: March 27, 2015, 10:49:37 pm »

Maybe not eat them and give them to people you think are decent (assuming they aren't the ones giving you the candy) or just give them to random strangers because yay random gifts?

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72862 on: March 27, 2015, 10:55:13 pm »

That requires me to talk to them. And give them things.

I don't think I can do that.

How do you tell if someone likes you?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 11:01:07 pm by BlackFlyme »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72863 on: March 27, 2015, 11:03:17 pm »

Yea, I know I shouldn't, but people keep getting me them. Mostly those jumbo-sized party bags. I have about three more unopened ones still.

It's one of the candies I seem to get the most, next to mentos. I have so many mentos.

Once I ate so many sour skittles that quite a bit of dead skin on my tongue peeled off the next day. It felt like my tongue was wearing a sock.
Dude, send all sour candies to me. I love that stuff.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #72864 on: March 27, 2015, 11:04:46 pm »

That requires me to talk to them. And give them things.

I don't think I can do that.

Could always just up and chuck it at 'em. Then you don't have to talk or give, just randomly assault. And they get skittles to assuage their litigious rampage. Everybody wins!

Or leave it on a table in a mall or library or somethin'. Drop 'em off at a food drive. Give 'em to a teacher. Buncha junk you can do with spare candy you don't want. If you've got a antbed or the like nearby you can play some hellacious pranks with a bag full of unwanted skittles.

As to the edity bit: Ask. That's about your only sure-fire option.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 11:06:36 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72865 on: March 27, 2015, 11:04:59 pm »

@Caz: You didn't invite me to the brawl? For shame. No one invites me to brawls anymore.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #72866 on: March 27, 2015, 11:24:19 pm »

Oh man, just realized GreatWyrmGold was banned during my more recent forum absence. He was like, a third of the forum's activity.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72867 on: March 28, 2015, 01:07:24 am »

I was discussing the two Star Trek movies with a friend and I just kind of realized something.

It is surprisingly racist... in fact possible even more then the original show and it has the excuse of "For the time"

>_< I am confused, have we gotten to the point where society is so not racist that racist jokes are alright again?

I mean we still have Big Bang Theory, the show that told us that 'all' of India smells like Cow shit... and it isn't Family guy where the racist jokes are meant to be shock humor...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 01:10:52 am by Neonivek »

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #72868 on: March 28, 2015, 01:27:32 am »

I was discussing the two Star Trek movies with a friend and I just kind of realized something.

It is surprisingly racist... in fact possible even more then the original show and it has the excuse of "For the time"

>_< I am confused, have we gotten to the point where society is so not racist that racist jokes are alright again?

I mean we still have Big Bang Theory, the show that told us that 'all' of India smells like Cow shit... and it isn't Family guy where the racist jokes are meant to be shock humor...
Or the US never got less racist/sexist and it was just chauvinistic outward displays of racism/sexism which became unpopular. ;D

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #72869 on: March 28, 2015, 02:08:18 am »

If you have to ask, they don't.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 4856 4857 [4858] 4859 4860 ... 11040