Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3747 3748 [3749] 3750 3751 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14443436 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #56220 on: August 14, 2014, 05:17:37 pm »

7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56221 on: August 14, 2014, 05:21:40 pm »

"Back in my day, we'd have been lucky to be hit with a sack of bricks. My da would get a tractor and wallop me with it."
"You only had a tractor? Whenever me or my 38 brothers would get beaten, we'd get the entire house ripped up and hurled our way."
"Only a house!? We'd've loved for it to only be a house, whenever we misbehaved it'd be half the Pennines over our heads."

I think my imagination makes these conversations better than they actually are.

EDIT: And I got ninjad by my own inspiration.
Curse you BFEL
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #56222 on: August 14, 2014, 06:22:35 pm »

Noah: Back in the antediluvian days, our Almighty Da would flood the world and nearly kill all of living beings on Earth if we misbehave! Kids these days need to learn Piety.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #56223 on: August 14, 2014, 08:27:14 pm »

So I was thinking about cages today. They are kind of strange, aren't they?

Humans put other humans they don't like or think are dangerous in cages. And they also put various animals in cages, for a few reasons. Generally humans do not like entering cages themselves, considering it a punishment...

Unless there is a Great White Shark nearby, then we think cages are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME TO BE INSIDE.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56224 on: August 14, 2014, 08:32:31 pm »

So I was thinking about cages today. They are kind of strange, aren't they?

Humans put other humans they don't like or think are dangerous in cages. And they also put various animals in cages, for a few reasons. Generally humans do not like entering cages themselves, considering it a punishment...

Unless there is a Great White Shark nearby, then we think cages are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME TO BE INSIDE.

Nono, you are not in a cage, you have put the entire universe in a cage. You're on the outside.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #56225 on: August 14, 2014, 09:34:08 pm »

Nono, you are not in a cage, you have put the entire universe in a cage. You're on the outside.
Is it because you're keeping dinosaurs in it or because everybody else is insane?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #56226 on: August 14, 2014, 09:42:47 pm »

Is it because you're keeping dinosaurs in it or because everybody else is insane?
Yes.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #56227 on: August 14, 2014, 09:44:58 pm »

Relatives with nowhere else to go ... at my place.... Making exceptionally anti gay comments.... Extremely ranty. Focused on past perceived slights instead of finding job and other practical matters.... If not for kids I might toss them out. Hospitality has limits; he is fast approaching them.

Of course, I'm not ever going to go for the abdominal aorta, but I am thinking it.

This arrangement will not last long, nor will it end on good terms.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56228 on: August 14, 2014, 10:12:20 pm »

at this moment i am pretty almost sure the majority of people in my country aren't sapient beings.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #56229 on: August 14, 2014, 10:34:05 pm »

Zombie outbreak?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56230 on: August 14, 2014, 10:35:55 pm »

nope.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56231 on: August 14, 2014, 11:08:54 pm »

...I'm actually making progress on the homebrew tabletop system I've been working on for the past 3-4 years. All it took was taking it from being a universal system to a system for a specific thing. Namely, Bionicle. Already got offensive and defensive elemental powers in a somewhat workable state. First release is gonna have movement-related elemental powers fairly abstract, and the only PC races will be Turaga, Toa, and Matoran, but still. I'm gonna have something to put out there in the near future. This is so freakin' weird.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #56232 on: August 14, 2014, 11:54:17 pm »

Zombie outbreak?
nope.
Damn, it didn't work? I was certain I had the right strain this time.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #56233 on: August 15, 2014, 01:06:10 am »

...I'm actually making progress on the homebrew tabletop system I've been working on for the past 3-4 years. All it took was taking it from being a universal system to a system for a specific thing. Namely, Bionicle. Already got offensive and defensive elemental powers in a somewhat workable state. First release is gonna have movement-related elemental powers fairly abstract, and the only PC races will be Turaga, Toa, and Matoran, but still. I'm gonna have something to put out there in the near future. This is so freakin' weird.
Interest gained.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56234 on: August 15, 2014, 01:08:06 am »

Interest gained.
Yes. I as well.
Pages: 1 ... 3747 3748 [3749] 3750 3751 ... 11040