Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3473 3474 [3475] 3476 3477 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14444466 times)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #52110 on: June 20, 2014, 07:42:40 pm »

You fools, he just gets stronger the more you use him!
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #52111 on: June 20, 2014, 07:47:42 pm »

I do want to do.  Maybe not the dumpster diving, but its nice to know its so cheap.
http://www.thelocal.de/20140619/dumpster-diver-baptiste-dubanchet-food-waste-germany
Sigh. The fact that so much good food is thrown away every day (especially when there are so many hungry people) makes me really sad.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #52112 on: June 20, 2014, 08:01:16 pm »

I just found out that the World Cup was happening.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52113 on: June 20, 2014, 08:35:43 pm »

I do want to do.  Maybe not the dumpster diving, but its nice to know its so cheap.
http://www.thelocal.de/20140619/dumpster-diver-baptiste-dubanchet-food-waste-germany
Sigh. The fact that so much good food is thrown away every day (especially when there are so many hungry people) makes me really sad.
Meh, food just isn't expensive enough.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #52114 on: June 20, 2014, 09:02:40 pm »

I realized earlier today, that I was at work.

Thinking about going home and playing games that are basically.... Work. Not the same work mind you, but still stuff that people do for a genuine living.

Um...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #52115 on: June 20, 2014, 09:06:22 pm »

I realized earlier today, that I was at work.

Thinking about going home and playing games that are basically.... Work. Not the same work mind you, but still stuff that people do for a genuine living.

Um...
You mean you were thinking of going home to play games that people play for a living? Or that the games took as much energy and effort as actual "do this thing for several hours a day for money" work?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #52116 on: June 20, 2014, 09:16:35 pm »

I more meant like games based off things typically do for jobs. Like EUTS2 or Spintires.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #52117 on: June 20, 2014, 09:18:20 pm »

Judging from the trailer, I assume your job is to fuck mother nature up while listening to dubstep.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #52118 on: June 20, 2014, 09:19:09 pm »

I owed another lawyer a favor. Past tense, though at first he didn't think so.

To repay this favor, and also because I know he's pretty good at divorce work (and bleh, I'm not in the state of mind to deal with that god awful shit), I referred him a client. He declined to take the client, and later found out it was because she did not think she could pay.... THIS, this is why you, while controlling the situation, have a lovely little conversation with people. Nobody does that anymore, it's all "cut straight to chase and pay me.... Sometimes, sometimes, how you get to the end of things matters in the road you take....

If he would've talked to her like I told him to, about the things I told him to, he would've realized that a.) her grandmother, who is how I know her has money, and b.) grandmother absolutely hates her granddaughter's husband.... I guarantee you, had granny known her granddaughter needed money to get rid of that jerk, she couldn't have gotten her checkbook fast enough....

It's the little things. Favor repaid. I never liked how some people get arrogant merely due to position without prowess.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 09:22:26 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #52119 on: June 20, 2014, 09:46:59 pm »

So apparently a crazy guy went to a Tesla Motors shareholder meeting, declared himself a supergenius, and asked to be made CEO of Tesla.
http://www.reddit.com/r/cringe/comments/27bm88/supergenius_asks_elon_musk_to_be_hired_on_as_vice/
Dude apparently also had a youtube video in which he talks about success... For 10 hours. Video was since removed, but it was so long that by scrubbing through it, you could watch the time of day change and the growth of his beard stubble.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52120 on: June 20, 2014, 10:04:39 pm »

I'd hire him in an instant. Though the reason why may be because my company is: me, a mannequin in a military uniform, a blanket, and an SKS wearing a shirt. This may be why I will never run a serious company. Or anything, hopefully.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 10:06:31 pm by Steelmagic »
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #52121 on: June 20, 2014, 10:11:14 pm »

I'd hire him in an instant. Though the reason why may be because my company is: me, a mannequin in a military uniform, a blanket, and an SKS wearing a shirt. This may be why I will never run a serious company. Or anything, hopefully.
Steelmagic, you would be the best manager.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52122 on: June 20, 2014, 11:43:16 pm »

Would you also hire Broomy McBucket?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52123 on: June 21, 2014, 01:06:49 am »

Would you also hire Broomy McBucket?
Of course I'd hire Broomy McBucket. He's got experience in a military organization as well.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #52124 on: June 21, 2014, 07:33:40 am »

So apparently a crazy guy went to a Tesla Motors shareholder meeting, declared himself a supergenius, and asked to be made CEO of Tesla.
http://www.reddit.com/r/cringe/comments/27bm88/supergenius_asks_elon_musk_to_be_hired_on_as_vice/
Dude apparently also had a youtube video in which he talks about success... For 10 hours. Video was since removed, but it was so long that by scrubbing through it, you could watch the time of day change and the growth of his beard stubble.
BIRTH OF A SUPERVILLAIN
Pages: 1 ... 3473 3474 [3475] 3476 3477 ... 11040