Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14443274 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #2415 on: November 06, 2011, 09:39:48 pm »

What game is that?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: November 06, 2011, 09:55:16 pm »

What game is that?

MTG

Also known as The Marshmellow Tasting Game

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: November 06, 2011, 09:55:48 pm »

What game is that?

From the sound of it, Magic: The Gathering.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: November 07, 2011, 07:36:57 pm »

My closest friend at college transferred herself a year back to another college, and has told me she's dating one of my last year's teachers. Since I'm one of the few people that know about it he now talks to me (probably because I'm the only person in the whole college that he can talk about it with) and with that I get nice hints and some free meals from a guy who's basicaly a very successful lawyer.

Its not super WTF worthy, he's rather young (I think he's 36, she's 20) and overall a nice person and apparently its not just a weird fetish thing, as both of their families now know about it and are relatively ok with it. But he also tells me what the other teachers tend to talk about their students when no one's around to hear.

The overall situation combined with the things he tells me weirds me out a bit. At least he has good taste, she's a nice tomboy-ish brunette that the other guys droll over, but not a complete college whore either. I don't have any problems with it since he's not our teacher anymore and she's not his student anymore, but hey, I think its normal for me to be weirded out in this position.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: November 07, 2011, 07:49:20 pm »

I REALLY gotta get into these games... Hmmm
Hey, I don't mind playing with other people.  If you have the files and patience to make Magic Workstation work or a duelingnetwork account I can play.

How much does it cost to hire someone to kidnap toony and replace him with toony?
It doesn't sound like too difficult a task, although explaining to someone why you're releasing them immediately and want them to return to their everyday life and act like themselves as if nothing had happened could require some skill.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: November 07, 2011, 07:59:26 pm »

I wouldn't mind if Akasaka and Ooishi save me.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: November 07, 2011, 08:01:53 pm »

I'm at the hospital again. Third time... In a short time period.

This is silly.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: November 07, 2011, 10:39:49 pm »

I REALLY gotta get into these games... Hmmm
Hey, I don't mind playing with other people.  If you have the files and patience to make Magic Workstation work or a duelingnetwork account I can play.

By sheer coincidence I do have magic workstation... and magical powers!

I'm at the hospital again. Third time... In a short time period.

This is silly

If they were all completely unrelated visits maybe. Like you get a 105 degree flu, then fall down the stairs, then win a award you need to pick up at the hospital.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: November 08, 2011, 12:27:38 am »

Acquiring Garry's Mod from Steam. I heard if you have a game that runs on the Source engine (Half Life 2 in my case) then you can get it for free. Unless they changed that or something.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: November 08, 2011, 02:14:10 pm »

Read through a list of Australian slang terms for people. Jesus H. Christ....and I thought *we* were offensive... :o

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: November 08, 2011, 02:31:37 pm »

Read through a list of Australian slang terms for people. Jesus H. Christ....and I thought *we* were offensive... :o
Blue – traditional Australian name of anyone with red hair – particularly common in the Army, but also used in wider society. Richard Branson's airline operation in Australia is therefore officially named Virgin Blue in reference to its red planes. Can also refer to someone's blue cattle dog.
Yeah, when I lived in Australia people used to call me blue, something that struck me as really bizarre (like calling someone white because they have black hair WHERE IS THE LOGIC IT MAKES NO SENSE).
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 02:48:00 pm by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: November 08, 2011, 02:45:21 pm »

Blue – traditional Australian name of anyone with red hair – particularly common in the Army, but also used in wider society. Richard Branson's airline operation in Australia is therefore officially named Virgin Blue in reference to its red planes. Can also refer to someone's blue cattle dog.
Yeah, when I lived in Australia people used to call me bluer, something that struck me as really bizarre (like calling someone white because they have black hair WHERE IS THE LOGIC IT MAKES NO SENSE).

Well, it sort of makes sense by way of reference to the cattle dog. There's red heelers and blue heelers. But yeah, it does seem to be one of those "we came up with this just to fuck with people from the outside" things.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: November 08, 2011, 02:57:21 pm »

Yeah, when I lived in Australia people used to call me bluer, something that struck me as really bizarre (like calling someone white because they have black hair WHERE IS THE LOGIC IT MAKES NO SENSE).

Well, it sort of makes sense by way of reference to the cattle dog. There's red heelers and blue heelers. But yeah, it does seem to be one of those "we came up with this just to fuck with people from the outside" things.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: November 08, 2011, 03:06:11 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

T'would have been better if it had been shaped like Australia.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: November 08, 2011, 05:25:55 pm »

Fuck, I'm Australian, and half of those were news to me.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 11040