Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 11042

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14583824 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #210 on: May 06, 2011, 10:24:42 pm »

Some voices on a Flash game made me go WTF?

Mainly because of how cliched and cheesy the vocals sounded.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 06, 2011, 11:31:10 pm »

"Could you take this and put it over there, by that thing?"

My family hates nouns apparently.  I swear, it's like they're incapable of properly communicating or think it's hilarious how each of us has to spend a minute trying to figure out what the heck we're trying to say.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2011, 12:32:34 am »

I was moving my foot around under my desk and it landed on something fuzzy, with mass.  Figuring it was a wadded up of my own hair, I grabbed with my toes and slid it out.

Then it moved.  There's my "WTF" moment for the day.

It was a wad of my own hair alright, wrapped around one of the biggest (and fuzziest) caterpillars I've ever seen, writhing around on its back, really long legs kicking in the air.  Uhhg.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2011, 12:42:18 am »

I was moving my foot around under my desk and it landed on something fuzzy, with mass.  Figuring it was a wadded up of my own hair, I grabbed with my toes and slid it out.

It was a wad of my own hair alright, wrapped around one of the biggest (and fuzziest) caterpillars I've ever seen, writhing around on its back, really long legs kicking in the air.  Uhhg.
And this, coupled with those spiders so large they should have health bars that someone posted about, is why I'm staying where I am - where stuff can randomly freeze overnight, limiting the bug population. Not that it stops the bastards - while riding to pick up my brother, the biggest fricking bee I had ever seen somehow landed on the windshield wiper and sat there doing... bee things, I guess. I, in my natural state of insect hysteria, begged the driver to launch that sucker with the windshield wiper. After some teasing, he obliged.

Frikkin' bugs. I fear them enough to hate their guts and pulverize any I see, regardless of age, color, wingspan, social hierarchy, and what may or not be in the way. And in return, they show up just often enough to scare the hell out of me whenever I get complacent. I think it may be a giant insectoid conspiracy, and they're all just waiting for the go-ahead from the aliens to kill us all and assimilate the planet. *puts on tinfoil hat*

Edit: I guess it was less of a "WTF?" than it was a "HOLY CRAP MASSIVE BUG," but it still counts.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2011, 03:26:55 am »

I'm going to introduce you to a magic device known as the "vacuum cleaner". There are many variations but they usually look roughly like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Plug it in a power socket, hit the on button and apply the flat bit at the end of the tube on the area under your desk. After a while you should be able to see the flooring again. If not, fill a bucket with water and industry strength cleaner and scrub at it.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2011, 03:49:40 am »

I'm going to introduce you to a magic device known as the "vacuum cleaner". There are many variations but they usually look roughly like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Plug it in a power socket, hit the on button and apply the flat bit at the end of the tube on the area under your desk. After a while you should be able to see the flooring again. If not, fill a bucket with water and industry strength cleaner and scrub at it.
Wow! What a mystical device!

Where did you find this almighty artifact?  :P
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2011, 04:03:50 am »

Wow! What a mystical device!

Where did you find this almighty artifact?  :P

Strange mood.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2011, 09:59:43 am »

I can taste smoke for some reason...

WTF?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 08, 2011, 05:09:36 am »

I just searched in "Ted Bundy is" and one of the things that popped up in the Google thingy below your search text was "Ted Bundy is my hero"

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 08, 2011, 05:22:18 am »

Frikkin' bugs. I fear them enough to hate their guts and pulverize any I see, regardless of age, color, wingspan, social hierarchy, and what may or not be in the way.

Remember, bugs are God's creatures too. They are just tiny and have exoskeletons.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 08, 2011, 05:24:35 am »

Frikkin' bugs. I fear them enough to hate their guts and pulverize any I see, regardless of age, color, wingspan, social hierarchy, and what may or not be in the way.

Remember, bugs are God's creatures too. They are just tiny and have exoskeletons.
And they're so FUN to splat!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 08, 2011, 04:13:09 pm »

where stuff can randomly freeze overnight, limiting the bug population.

That just mades them hide inside your house.

And your nose.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 11, 2011, 08:12:21 am »

My physics teacher told me to "behave my age and spend less time playing with the jojo (sic) and more time with the girls".

Huh? oO I don't get it.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 11, 2011, 08:18:37 am »

My physics teacher told me to "behave my age and spend less time playing with the jojo (sic) and more time with the girls".

Huh? oO I don't get it.

I think my response would have to be, "Fine...can I start with your daughter?"

I mean seriously....what a pricktastic thing to tell a student.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 11042