Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64487 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2010, 04:27:05 pm »

You already are Rogue, it was my goal to keep you around and force you to do research for me.  It's your job imo to out-think my security procedures and find a way out of the facility without getting yourself destroyed.

also, allowing him to become A.I. Omega if A.I. Alpha dies, lets him face no penalties for doing something stupid.  If I do something stupid, do I get to comeback as... I dunno, the Pirates of All Asteroid Fields and still fuck around with UPA/try to set up another empire?
Theres only 2 AIs Lilli can be. the rest will have built-in loyalty after they're completed.
If you die, you're cloned. I'm not trying to have you all killed off at the beginnig of the game.

Edit: Feel free to PM if you want. I'm fine with either way.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2010, 04:28:38 pm »

I'm the only player with a finite amount of retries. If I die from escaping your, admittedly worthy, hands then that means I'd have to deal with removing my own virus.

[EDIT] More change of plans. Devour AIs until half(including Omega) remain. Use the new found processing power to complete the virus before the monitors get back online.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 05:02:31 pm by Lillipad »
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2010, 05:10:56 pm »

Also, Aklyon, how much would my actions cost me, just so I know how much money I will have left to play around with.  Let me know in a PM please.

Oh boy, actual action.  OK then.

Cut tax rates on businesses/corporations by 7% in order to lure more business here, away from the UPA.  The lured corporations and expanded business production should equal out the lower tax rates.  Also throw the civilians a bone and lower their tax rates by 3.5% as well.  Send out the encryption update to all government computers.  All data is to be encrypted if it has anything to do with any of our research, or military capabilities/numbers.  Also have a moderate amount of money (100 billion) spent on a misinformation campaign to provide any spies faulty data about everything from our military and technological capabilities, to what our research facilities are working on.

Also increase security at each A.I. research facility by adding a device to set off an electro-magnetic pulse that wipes out all equipment at the facility.  Also, all people entering or exiting a research facility must pass through a room which releases a much smaller electro-magnetic pulse whenever somebody exits or enters that room. (i.e. door opens, you enter, both doors lock, EMP released in room, doors unlock) so that any electronics trying to leave the facility are properly wiped.

(How much will this total action cost?)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 05:14:17 pm by V-Norrec »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2010, 05:40:39 pm »

sent, with a question.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2010, 06:31:50 pm »

for reference, if anyone is planning for a military:

1 unit is 5 squads of marines (1 squad is 20 marines)
Or 2 large vehicles like tanks.
Or 1 squad of marines and 2 armed (or unarmed) space-jeeps (jeeps count as small vehicles).
Or anything that fits that size limit.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 06:55:48 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2010, 06:33:18 pm »

I can terrorize with my mechanized army of android marines. Hurray.
So which of us hasn't posted our plans in here/a PM yet?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2010, 06:40:42 pm »

AI - Check.
Anon - Check.
TGC - Check.
TvTropes - Check.

The rest either I missed somewhere in the debate last page, or haven't posted/PMed yet.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 06:47:58 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 22, 2010, 06:45:59 pm »

Develop wiki checking AI, which also adds examples of tropes.
In addition to this, make wiki even more addicting.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2010, 06:47:20 pm »

so TvTropes is going to make itself a AI too?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2010, 06:57:36 pm »

Thirty AI Pileup, bitches.

God, I love this job.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2010, 07:03:06 pm »

If you're gonna do it that way, you have to make your own flowchart. I've got enough to keep track of already.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2010, 07:03:45 pm »

What do you mean by that?

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 22, 2010, 07:05:02 pm »

You have to make a chart of who's controlling who's controlling who.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2010, 07:05:32 pm »

Quote from: TropePage
Be prepared to make a flow diagram to keep up with everyone's scheme.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2010, 07:06:36 pm »

If any faction is still available (or I can make one or something) I'd like in.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 77