Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64502 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2010, 07:28:14 pm »

Why would we add a new faction mid-game? Isn't that what turned us into the AI God in the previous unsuccessful version of this?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2010, 07:29:24 pm »

no, that was the previous GM being incredibly lax with stopping us and generally providing Deus Ex Machinas to order.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 22, 2010, 07:33:13 pm »

Eastern US.
same

Also, that sounds like a really strange group there, kinda creeps me out, but if it's what he wants.
Kinda creative use of Wiki, though.
Why would we add a new faction mid-game? Isn't that what turned us into the AI God in the previous unsuccessful version of this?
point taken.
Rag, PM me two turns of actions as Apple.(or just post them here if you want) You decide how ridiculous the prices have become.

no, that was the previous GM being incredibly lax with stopping us and generally providing Deus Ex Machinas to order.
Its also proof that making a game just to be the opposite of your gradual, level-based, 100+ page forum game isn't much of a good idea.

also, at least 4 people out of six with the same time zone as me. Sweet.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 07:35:27 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2010, 08:03:13 pm »

I'd rather see Apple than SCP. SCP's rather overpowered, but I suppose it could have major limitations like Anonymous.

More of the same for OSN, I guess. Public opinion is powerful stuff.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 22, 2010, 08:07:17 pm »

Mid-Update for Rag's Apple to get up to speed.
Spoiler: #1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: #2 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 08:16:07 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 22, 2010, 08:11:25 pm »

Anon, I need your help on this one.

Hack into the (New iStore) and make anything and everything you click go to TvTropes or a shock site.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 22, 2010, 08:13:04 pm »

I vote Anon sends them to 2 Robots 1 Cup :P

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 22, 2010, 08:14:25 pm »

1 Unit for now.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 22, 2010, 08:19:26 pm »

Does SCP actually have any SCPs? Or is it just SCP of the future, now with more fictional content that anywhere else in the universe and a community of users who are obsessed with finding and/or creating anything bizarre...

P.S.
 GMT+10 for me
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 08:21:10 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 22, 2010, 08:20:26 pm »

Its not here. Apple is still in.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 22, 2010, 08:29:21 pm »

Needed Actions:
UPA - South Africa

Actions have/Timezones:
TGC - EST
Anon - GMT +10
TvTropes - EST
AI Alpha - EST
Apple (Turn #3) - EST

PM or Post.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 07:08:05 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 22, 2010, 08:50:47 pm »

I'm in mountain time.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 23, 2010, 12:05:38 am »

Actions: Found a welfare organization! Call a emergency meeting with our economic minister of WAR to discuss revolutionizing our economy to be better, bigger, faster, less likely to crash. Give the lord general a raise for being honest. Block TVTropes from our critical networks, like the one I used for example. Fist Bump our neutral cool buddies. Found a welfare organization to feed the hungry people(I'm not gonna let this drop >.>). Clean off the fly gloop. Order the planetary militias to increase training. Call a meeting to discuss having me attend less meetings.

Uh roboticists? I didn't specifically request a robot, just a AI. A robot would be cool though. Hire some programmers to help the roboticists. Start some research on improved military weapons and armour etc. Try to get a better sense for military scale.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 03:18:55 pm by Demonic Spoon »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 23, 2010, 12:17:06 am »

Oh yeah, I forgot all about sending that diplomat to you, if I have any time left, send a Diplomat over to the UPA to set up a Trade Agreement along the lines of TGC Raw Materials and/or food (got to feed your hungry somehow) for UPA Finished Goods.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 23, 2010, 01:07:33 am »

I am a little unclear on the nature of Anonymous. Is it composed of members of random members, some of whom may also be members of the other factions? And, due to the need to maintain anonymity, is it incapable of much in the way of verification. Such as that which would be necessary to provide limited access to a financial account of to identify the source of intellectual copyright? I basically can't think of any way to do anything in secret that doesn't require some sort of handwave. Such as cultural exclusion or something...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 77