Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the game be open or locked on twilight phase?

Open.
- 4 (57.1%)
Locked.
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: October 22, 2010, 02:25:09 am

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 3 - Over, Mafia wins.  (Read 25531 times)

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
Re: Vengeful Mafia 3 - Day 1
« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2010, 08:20:21 pm »

You're lucky I've had to deal with this and thus won't ride your ass for 574578573454543535345434655434654346554435346293867203789 years for it. We'll look forward to your return.

Hmm... they threw the lurker curse on each other. Crap. What, oh what, will become of the game without them? Maybe this'll inspire them.

Ok, really?  It's the weekend.  I'm probably one of harder people on lurkers on the boards and even I ignore weekends when it comes to activity.  That being said, wait until Sorcerer's Apprentice starts Zathras, you'll see why. :)

Anyways I'm finally done grading, so I'm back.

I will selfvote and shoot Zathras if I have to -.-

That seems like a poor decision in any case.  If you're scum, you won't do it and even if you did you wouldn't get the vengence kill.  If you're town than we're guaranteed down one with no chance to end the game today by lynching the Godfather.  Not really helpful.

If you're *really* sure that Zathras is scum, I guess go for it.  But don't complain if it loses you another game.

I think that providing evidence is a good thing to do, but for me to say it's NECESSARY would be hypocritical since I rely on my wintuition.

And I would say Toony has, indeed, provided evidence:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Toony has quoted what seems like every one of Zathras' posts with only a little commentary on them.  It's evidence of a sorts, but it's really not useful evidence for anyone but ToonyMan and any towny too lazy to actually look at them.  And you quoting them again *really* isn't helpful.

I don't want to deal with Zathras' bullshit.  After posting my thoughts on him he wants me to quote his first fucking paragraph when he should know where it is because IT'S RIGHT THERE.  None of that small posting back and forth random crap.

Just post it already.  Heck I don't even remember what this mythical first paragraph was about anymore (without going back to look it up).  You really look like you're trying to push a lynch.  Scum have far more to gain by pushing lynches than town do (it's tunneling as town).

Oh, and Janus is derp for saying that losing my post is an excuse for lurking because:
1) I've never used that excuse, thus it has none of his claimed meta basis (Consider this point refuted until he can link to a post where I used that excuse to lurk)
2) I posted content anyway, then remember the part I'd lost a little later and posting it.

You want me to go through all of the games you've ever been in looking for it?  Man that sucks.  Unfortunately I started to do just that and can't seem to find it.  It's possible that I confused you with something else in that case, you do lurk a lot, maybe just not for that reason.

And the 'content' you posted wasn't really much at all, but I guess it still sneaks in as 'content'.  :-\

I'm leaning towards ToonyMan/Pandarsenic right now.  Don't have enough to go on for Archangel and I'm not even thinking Zathras is scummy enough for Lynch - 1 let alone to Hammer.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2010, 08:30:19 pm »

Thirty seven cents?! ToonyMan, you cheap bastard. Don't you know Ottofar's a single mother of two, and gets taxed on his tips? Would you have him start stripping in Atlantic City or turning tricks behind a dumpster? Don't you know the little one has chronic gout, and the older already has gonorrhoea? Drop a couple o' bucks on the table, you cheap bastard, or you risk a modkill!

But hey! Janus is back! Invoking through limericks never fails! So I suppose the game is back on. Game face... ON! Reply to Janus coming up in a few.
My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2010, 08:35:35 pm »

HAhahahaha! Sorcerer's based on limericks too! Love the synchronicity of it all.  8-)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2010, 08:35:59 pm »

They're euro coins.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 24, 2010, 11:07:14 pm »

Gaaah... I now have my brain all limericky! *jumble mumble* I'll shake it off... Game face ON, as I said.

Janus, several points raised by your note:
(Archangel, this is also for your benefit, please read it and give opinions)

That seems like a poor decision in any case.  [...] If you're *really* sure that Zathras is scum, I guess go for it.
I say we put him at L-1 and dare him to do it. When he doesn't, for whatever flimsy excuse he props up, he'll be admitting he's scum.

Quote from: Janus
I think that providing evidence is a good thing to do, but for me to say it's NECESSARY would be hypocritical since I rely on my wintuition.
And I would say Toony has, indeed, provided evidence:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Toony has quoted what seems like every one of Zathras' posts with only a little commentary on them.  It's evidence of a sorts, but it's really not useful evidence for anyone but ToonyMan and any towny too lazy to actually look at them.  And you quoting them again *really* isn't helpful.
It's more than unhelpful. This, after my five points on how he defended ToonyMan earlier, and followed by his wonderful "Zathras must have forgotten his arguments" are clear indication that they are working together. Their leap-frogging posting style, their agreement on almost every point, and their absolute lack of attacks/questions on each other are, in my mind, obvious signs that they are a team. Pandar attacks those who question Toony. Toony attacks me for finding Pandar's "scumtells" flimsy. Pandar agrees Toony provided evidence, without pointing it out... again and again. What other interaction have they had? It's so clear it hurts.

I don't want to deal with Zathras' bullshit.  After posting my thoughts on him he wants me to quote his first fucking paragraph when he should know where it is because IT'S RIGHT THERE.  None of that small posting back and forth random crap.
Just post it already.  Heck I don't even remember what this mythical first paragraph was about anymore (without going back to look it up).
Go ahead, look it up. It's not there. And I did post the first three paragraphs again, to which he responded "no, not that one. The other one" every time... until Pandar jumped in to try to deflect the conversation elsewhere. There's nothing either in his message or in my response that answers my pending questions for him earlier, and he didn't even attempt to answer the follow up ones: "How am I tunneling? Where have I done things that I've said are anti-town?" which I asked after his response. His only reply: "you already asked those questions"; yeah, but he never answered them.

I'm leaning towards ToonyMan/Pandarsenic right now.  Don't have enough to go on for Archangel and I'm not even thinking Zathras is scummy enough for Lynch - 1 let alone to Hammer.
Yeah. I'm pretty sure they're a team, and that Toony is the Godfather. But until Archangel comes back, we can at least put Pandar at L-1 and dare him to follow up with his "threat". If he doesn't, he's scum.

I'll take the first step. Hopefully you'll follow. Unvote.

Put your money where your mouth is, Pandarsenic, or you are scum.

Go ahead. Shoot me. I'm right here. Am I scum? Then, as soon as Janus votes you, self-hammer, and fire.

Friendly reminder:
Quote from: Rules
When you are dead, you must post your true role PM, vengekill if appropriate, and stop posting. NO CHEATING ATTEMPTS LIKE BREADBOCKS IN VM2! Trying to do so, you'll be banned for life from my games.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 24, 2010, 11:16:47 pm »

You're an idiot Zathras.  You're just trying to get Pandarsenic lynched now that you realize no one is backing your "perfect" plan.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2010, 12:46:56 am »

How much you wanna bet Zathras is godfather, guys?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2010, 12:58:44 am »

How much you wanna bet Zathras is godfather, guys?

Thanks for popping by... just to make sure: is your offer to self hammer still valid? If you are L-1, will you hammer yourself to shoot me? Or are you going to use "he's the godfather" as your excuse to back down from what you said earlier? If you are town and I'm the GF, you still come up ahead, yes? You knock one scum down, and you'd know Toony is not my scumbuddy, so it would be rather straight forward, yes?

So, will you?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 25, 2010, 01:08:10 am »

You're at L-1. I don't need to selfhammer. I'd rather slay you and end the game.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2010, 01:13:59 am »

You're at L-1. I don't need to selfhammer. I'd rather slay you and end the game.

Don't misdirect.
  • I'm at L-1 now (by Toony & Pandar); I've called to Janus & Arch to hammer me if they think I'm lying, as I know my vengekill will hit scum.
  • You're at L-2 (just me voting you right now). If someone else votes you so you become L-1, will you or will you not self-hammer to shoot me, as you said earlier you would do?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 25, 2010, 01:21:15 am »

Selfhammering to shoot you would've been IF I reached L-1 would've been something like the situation I'm in. Furthermore, EVERYTHING you're saying to try to coerce me into performing an ill-advised suicide bomb on you if your scumbuddy votes me applies to you RIGHT NOW. If you know you'll hit scum and nobody else is convinced,
DO IT BITCH

But whichever team you're on it's better for you if the person you want dead dies to the lynch if you even have a vengekill, which I doubt you do.

Besides, suppose I don't selfhammer? Is that a lynchworthy offense? Janus? Archangel? Would either of you vote me for failing to selfhammer?

Besides, what's the worst that happens?
It's that I shoot you with my vengekill anyway.

Herp.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 25, 2010, 01:43:16 am »

Selfhammering to shoot you would've been IF I reached L-1 would've been something like the situation I'm in. Furthermore, EVERYTHING you're saying to try to coerce me into performing an ill-advised suicide bomb on you if your scumbuddy votes me applies to you RIGHT NOW. If you know you'll hit scum and nobody else is convinced,
DO IT BITCH

I never said I would, nor that it would be a good idea. You did, and I'm testing that conviction. It's clear now that you were just talking out of your ass.

Besides, suppose I don't selfhammer? Is that a lynchworthy offense? Janus? Archangel? Would either of you vote me for failing to selfhammer?

Your going back on it is what is lynchworthy. Not because of failing to self-hammer, but because you were clearly bluffing about having a vengekill and being ready to use it. That's just one more nail on the already overnailed coffin of your scummitude. If we had quorum you (or your boss) would be hanging already.

Besides, what's the worst that happens?
It's that I shoot you with my vengekill anyway.

Shut up. You don't have one. You are scum.

But since my point is made, and you indeed chickened out of your previous statement as I predicted, I unvote you and return my vote to your Godfather: ToonyMan. Town, we lynch this bastard and we win. If you prefer to lynch the other one, I'm OK with that too, but town winning day one would be pretty awesome. Or my other offer stands: if you think I'm scum, hammer me, and I'll take one scum with me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 25, 2010, 01:46:54 am »

On a scale of "1" to "Your Ass," you're talking out of your ass.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2010, 01:51:35 am »

On a scale of "1" to "Your Ass," you're talking out of your ass.
Pithy response. And recycled too -- you used it already in GG's AZD game. At the top of the page, ToonyMan left 37cents, take them and buy some originality. Scum.   8-P

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2010, 02:03:50 am »

You aren't some dictated leader Zathras, as scum anything you scheme isn't going to happen the way you want it.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14