Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26

Author Topic: You Are The AI B.A.T.M.A.N!! Important Question!  (Read 18882 times)

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Very Futuristic AI!
« Reply #180 on: October 08, 2010, 04:49:25 pm »

Counter-sue the DB sueing us, so that we not only make money, but lots of it!

Use the random color text to create a new code of gibberish.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 08, 2010, 04:50:52 pm »

Counter-sue the DB sueing us, so that we not only make money, but lots of it!

Use the random color text to create a new code of gibberish.
This sound good.
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 08, 2010, 04:56:30 pm »

You Counter-sue the UPDoTnCaaH (aka the UPDoFtftRaoop!), and get denied due to Anonymous already having sued the UP for something. or they got sued. Or they broke the court. You really have no idea, none of your programs could translate Legal very well; you just spewed colorful gibberish at them and hoped it didn't get translated offensively.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 08, 2010, 05:12:55 pm »

Work on impoveing the translater program deal with the Legal things.
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 08, 2010, 05:22:25 pm »

We need a lawyer to do that.
eavesdrop on the local courtroom?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 08, 2010, 05:39:04 pm »

Yes, secretly

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 08, 2010, 05:58:39 pm »

gah, stop being so public, we will never become the OS on a death star at this rate...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 08, 2010, 06:02:06 pm »

If you wanted to be a death-ster, just link a black-ICE up to every mainframe everywhere, then detonate... because I am shure that by now, everyday life accually requires some form of inter-communitation through a web-based site...

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 08, 2010, 06:30:39 pm »

Evergod pretty much summed up why we haven't been searching for a DS production line.

>Find /b/'s IP.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2010, 06:37:05 pm »

gah, stop being so public, we will never become the OS on a death star at this rate...
We weren't actually in the court, though. it was an automatic virtual fill-forms-out thing made by some IT guy hired by the court system.

If you wanted to be a death-ster, just link a black-ICE up to every mainframe everywhere, then detonate... because I am shure that by now, everyday life accually requires some form of inter-communitation through a web-based site...
The UNIVERSE is virtual, doing that would destroy everything except the servers that aren't virtual that are keeping the universe not-vanished. You guys decided to start with the Omeganet, remember?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2010, 07:26:15 pm »

Yes, that would kill everything, my point exactly

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 08, 2010, 07:29:40 pm »

Including us.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 08, 2010, 07:35:59 pm »

.....So? that would just be an end-all result, I wasn't meaning as an acual command...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 08, 2010, 07:43:34 pm »

Wouldn't we want to survive, though?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 08, 2010, 07:56:46 pm »

.....So? that would just be an end-all result, I wasn't meaning as an acual command...
We aren't ExDeath. We don't want all to return to the Void.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26