Poll

-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: Super Astroid Wars - Battle on Khelnos'Verr. Turn 1. Combat has started.  (Read 8488 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

I'll attack C4 with:

-Sheb (Kennel)
-DoomPotato (Panacea)
-Himmler (Carnage)
-Goebbels (Carnage)
-Lenin (Yellowstone)
-Beria (Rapier)
-Göring (Nadir)

DoomPotato, I'll go with you on your first mission to coach you, since managing both Soviet and Nazis in the same squad can be quite difficult.

I'll also send out troops to block. Would the colonists be interested in my help against the Raiders? We could block them in B3, and support each other on our other moves.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

If you're deciding to block, announce which attacks you are blocking, and what units you send to their doom the mission.

Same goes for all others. Once you've all decided what you're doing, I'm bringing up the combat maps.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know Sheb. I don't feel so good about you being so close to me.

If you still want to help me stop them from taking B3 that is okay but I will most likely end up stopping you from getting C4 as well.

Can you make an alliance with a man you are fighting against at the same time?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Cript, I don't mind helping you with defending C4 if you want.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I say the same to you.

Is this offer mutually exclusive to the other?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Well, we are all fighting against each others here. So no alliance is possible, just short term cooperation.

Of course, if you surrender to us, lots of lives could be saved. Since we only want a base, you'd retain your life and much of your properties... Remember, you and I want the same things: this colony, while those vile raiders want it destroyed.

Anyway, I'll send a ship to B3 to fight off the Raiders.

Squad leader will be RAM (Panacea), other members will include:
-Volin (Nadir)
-Proudhon (Rapier)
-Mussolini (Yellowstone)
-Gambara (Carnage).

Fascists and Anarchists should make for a fun mix on the battlefield.

Also, I'll send a ship to C3. It's mission will be either to attack or support the colonist's, depending on the negociation.

-Nadir :Gonzalo Queipo de Llano (Yeah, you'll have to spell that one)
-Nadir :Miguel Cabanellas
-Nadir :Peter Kropotkin
-Nadir :Volin
-Kennel :Josef Stalin
-Loveless :Emilio Mola

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is this offer mutually exclusive to the other?

Not mutually exclusive no. But I'd still like it if you didn't take his offer up.

Remember, you and I want the same things: this colony, while those vile raiders want it destroyed.

Yeh but you want to control it for your own ends, an turn these astroids into slaves. Where as we would only like a tithe every so often, in order to defend your colony from tinpot dictatorships like this one.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 12:02:40 pm by Kashyyk »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why do I feel like the bad guy here? I want to kill all of you.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Remember, you and I want the same things: this colony, while those vile raiders want it destroyed.
Yeh but you want to control it for your own ends, an turn these astroids into slaves. Where as we would only like a tithe every so often, in order to defend your colony from tinpot dictatorships like this one.

Hey! Don't turn this over, you're the one who came over shooting civilians to steal their hard-gained labor! Actually, there's no plan for enslavement of the colonists. As you may guess, the future political system of this colony once we take it over is a subject of violent debate in the company. I think the Nazi Squad lost the last debate in a flame wars (By which I mean that Albert Speer had his face burn out by a flamethrower) but I heard they are preparing a counter-argument.

In the meantime, we all agree that this colony should be kept in a good state, whether to collectivize it, nationalize it, keep it the way it is,or make it  into a huge work camp. But this is a minor matter. What we really want is protection from persecution by those pesky democrats and their charge of "Astroid right abuse". We're the real victims around here you see. No matter where we go, people are just trying to shoot us down (And you raiders are no exception) just because they can't accept our worldview (Or because they're an inferior race, or because they want to retain the means of productions, or because power corrupted them). We need a place to call home!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay. Sheb.

You want to team up to take down the raiders?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

I'd very much like it if you came to a consensus today. I still want to see how well I can handle three battles simultaneously.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You need a place to call home? Then go away and build one then! Don't take over someone else's colony. And to be honest, half of those options are not good for the colonsits here, and since I don't actually know what collectivise means, that's probably bad too. Surely you see Cript, that Sheb and his company did not want what is best for the colonists, only what is best for themselves. I can give you that freedom, All I need is a little something in return. It's not as if I'm taking over the colony.

A dropship is launched to C4 to block the Mercenaries, with the following astroids:

Track (Wanderer)
Strider (Wanderer)
Cyclone (Heliotrope)
Storm (Heliotrope)
Abram (Defiant)
Kayne (Defiant)
Challenger (Defiant)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

I fear you'll have to handle 3 battle at every turn.

Criptfeind, the choice is yours. My troops are under way. Depending on your orders, their orders will be: a) Fight the raiders and the colonists or b) Fight the raiders and support the colonists.

Teaming up against the raiders is just fine, and would allow us to gather valuable intelligence and experience while suffering minimal casualities. I therefore suggest choice b). (Aka, we bath fight the raiders in B3, and support each others assault in uncharted territories.)

As for the choices, stealing all the colonists' good and food is hardly good for themselves either. And collectivize mean that the means of productions will be owned by every colonist equally, rather than the capitalists society they have today. Freedom of starving is hardly freedom at all.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sheb.

You have a deal.

RESPONSE TEAM ONE: Report to B3 to fight the raiders and support the merc.

Valiant (Adamant)
Monsoon (Tornado)
Tress (Quagmire)
Bog (Quagmire)
Haggard (Unraveler)
Dervish (Xenopath)
Monolith (Zone)

RESPONSE TEAM TWO: Report to C4 to support the merc.

Hauberk (Adamant)
Keeper (Adamant)
Galewind (Tornado)
Medium (Enlighted)
Glumprong (Unraveler)
Samurai (Xenopath)
Bulwark (Zone)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And collectivize mean that the means of productions will be owned by every colonist equally, rather than the capitalists society they have today. Freedom of starving is hardly freedom at all.

Oh, you mean idealistic communism. You know that never works right? There is always gonna be someone who wants more than everyone else and will fight to get it.

And Sean, I don't suppose I can use my second Light dropship to support my Heavy Dropship?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11