Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: is this creepy? also platonic relationship starting help  (Read 13049 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: is this creepy? also platonic relationship starting help
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2010, 07:34:26 pm »

Who was it, that said he's got the hugest mancrush on Dasleah before?
'Cause we might have to fight over him now.

That was me, and he's mine, bitch.

But I'm not gay.
Shoes...

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2010, 08:02:22 pm »

Damn, we're gonna need a Dasleah fanclub thread soon enough.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2010, 08:24:29 pm »

Who was it, that said he's got the hugest mancrush on Dasleah before?
'Cause we might have to fight over him now.

That was me, and he's mine, bitch.

But I'm not gay.
We'll see about that you hussy! He deserves me!

Not gay either.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2010, 08:36:20 pm »

What I like best about this board:

The trolls go to new, unforeseen lengths to troll.
Also often called Boowells.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2010, 09:40:06 pm »

This is quite the hilarious thread.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

JuffBuckley

• Escaped Lunatic
  • I am the Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2010, 09:49:15 pm »

When the class is over, while everybody is getting up, ask her to wait for a moment. She'll be a tad confused. You'll both hopefully be seated. Stall a bit by saying 'ummmmm...' Don't look her in the eye's at first, be as shy as possible. Then, after waiting for the other people to leave, look her in the eye's but don't say anything. Gently brush some of her hair behind her ear and slowly learn forward and kiss her on the cheek..

You've skipped all the small talk shite and now you're in a relationship.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2010, 09:55:52 pm »

When the class is over, while everybody is getting up, ask her to wait for a moment. She'll be a tad confused. You'll both hopefully be seated. Stall a bit by saying 'ummmmm...' Don't look her in the eye's at first, be as shy as possible. Then, after waiting for the other people to leave, look her in the eye's but don't say anything. Gently brush some of her hair behind her ear and slowly learn forward and kiss her on the cheek..

You've skipped all the small talk shite and now you're in jail.
Shoes...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2010, 10:04:14 pm »

You've skipped all the small talk shite and now your genitalia have been removed.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2010, 10:06:08 pm »

And, uh, then all her clothes have fallen off. She tries to cover up but it's too late. I've already seen everything. I've seen it all.

Pokethulhu Orange: UPDATE 25
The Roguelike Development Megathread.

As well, all the posts i've seen you make are flame posts, barely if at all constructive.

Ø

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2010, 10:12:32 pm »

Not to repeat an analysis of the poem, but I agree with Dasleah's conclusions about the character in the poem. Now for more relationship advice: consider just how you've portrayed yourself in that poem, and now consider that you were going to have the girl read it.

I recommend that you start submitting all plans of action and creative works here for our analysis. We're here to help.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2010, 10:15:18 pm »

Dammit Dasleah, how are we supposed to make our own jokes when you come in and upstage us all?
Shoes...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2010, 10:16:54 pm »

You've skipped all the small talk shite and now you are now DIAMONDS because the loner girls are always the ones with metaphysical powers, according to hollywood.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2010, 10:27:59 pm »

Best. First post. Ever.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2010, 10:36:48 pm »

You've skipped all the small talk shite and now KRAW KRAW.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2010, 10:41:21 pm »

At times I've had my doubts... but after reading this thread I realized that, deep down, I do love you guys... in an entirely non-platonic way.

In fact, I've decided that we will all be wed next Thursday. You best get your dowries in the mail before the weekend.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8