Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 300315 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5- Western Marches (mini-session Wednesday)(always recruiting)
« Reply #2640 on: August 31, 2011, 08:01:44 pm »

I'll take 10,000 sp. If there is excessive leftovers I'll take 500g worth of loot.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: August 31, 2011, 08:05:17 pm »

What, Maelrigar doesn't get any XP from the right side? I killed a panther and my sharks coup-de-grace'd a few that I dealt a small amount of damage to as well. Also, I will claim 1000 golden pieces from that loot pile, if there are no objections. This money will help pay for the Bladeweave gauntlets. This puts me at roughly 6500 current wealth. Is that enough to pay for that item?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: August 31, 2011, 08:09:22 pm »

A small edit to that post-I claimed 10,000 silver around last session, in addition to whats listed...but, since fool is jumping on that, I'll lower my first claim by 5,000. :)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: August 31, 2011, 08:13:55 pm »

I also claimed 1k gold from monies. Hopefully that's a fair amount.

I'll grab the thunderstone to replace the one I used, as well as the wand, since I should be able to identify it once I get some time(unless Myst wants it). The rest should probably go into group storage.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: August 31, 2011, 08:17:53 pm »

Journals can be found Here
Below the Current State of the Party Inventory and Loots currently up for grabs.
Spoiler: Party Inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 11:37:55 am by Kogan Loloklam »
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: August 31, 2011, 08:32:31 pm »

I know, double post, shame on me...

I also claimed 1k gold from monies. Hopefully that's a fair amount.
You know that Amulet of health is worth like 4000g, right?

There doesn't appear to be enough free money remaining. Vaba also hasn't made a stake. You wanna contest what me and Andre took, or go for a different amount?

I'll be keeping the post updated until the next session. Then I'll call it law and the unclaimed can go to the party pool.

(By the way, My final Claiming will be the 4000 cp, 5000 Silver, the Gemstone, 500 gold, and the everburning torch, unless someone wants to contest something I claimed)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 08:39:12 pm by Kogan Loloklam »
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: August 31, 2011, 08:41:33 pm »

Righto then. Just the stone and amulet for me. Or for Mau, kitteh needs her bling. :)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: August 31, 2011, 09:18:12 pm »

Of that stuff, nothing particularly interests me. So take lots of stuff to spend on wondrous items through me. Please, go ahead.

I presume we are taking a short recovery break? If so, I'll spend 2,000 of Fool's money (with permission, of course) and one of RAM's 2nd level spell slots for tomorrow (again, with permission) to make a Cloak of Charisma +2. If this happens, I will also take a 1000 gp IOU from Fool and pay 160 XP. When the creation is over, I will give Fool his cloak.

After that is the Bladeweave item for Mael. 4050 gp for creation, 2025 IOU, 324 XP, 9 days. That would leave me at about 8500 gp out of a target 12,000.

Has anyone been recording the party fund?

Theoboldi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: August 31, 2011, 09:27:09 pm »

I claim the robe, the ring and the scrolls if no one else wants them.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: August 31, 2011, 10:27:44 pm »

Wait... so there is 2,500g on average for the left side, and only about 1,500g on average for the right? What gives? Weren't there more on the right?

It isn't really an issue for me since I'm in no rush to get magic items, but it just seems wrong. Oh, and 1,000g removed from my character sheet and given to Ethan for crafting. Expect another 2,000g when the cloak is finished. I didn't know that crafting could be so profitable within a group. Lastly Shoruke has the party fund in the OP now.

EDIT: The fact the Party Fund in the OP says the dragon claw greatsword is still being made has me worried about the party fund accuracy.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:50:09 pm by The Fool »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: August 31, 2011, 10:40:24 pm »

After that is the Bladeweave item for Mael. 4050 gp for creation, 2025 IOU, 324 XP, 9 days. That would leave me at about 8500 gp out of a target 12,000.

Has anyone been recording the party fund?
I can pay you 6075 up front, if you like.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: September 01, 2011, 03:09:36 am »

I am not convinced that we are taking a break. I am convinced that we need to get down there with all available haste and shut it down or get out of town... Given that we never do anything that makes sense to me, I will suggest that I have access to 14 spells of 1st level or higher. Three of those are domain slots, which could possess identify spells. It occurs to me that if we are taking a day off, I should really take advantage of my ability to cast divination, 25 gp doesn't seem like too much of a price to pay for useful advice, "Do we have the means to prevent the fall of this city?"(see order of the stick for how this goes wrong...), "Should I use these purple orbs for my own nefarious goals?", "What should we do about those pesky summoned critters?", and "Either this town is doomed and we could probably get away with some serious looting, or the city will survive and we had better lay low due to our established looting, thoughts?" would all be useful questions to receive advice in relation too...

Axiomatic water is probably good for a pint. I suspect that a barrel can contain quite a few pints. If we want axiomatic water then we had best start donating to the cleric and get some pints together.

So, 15 spells to split between identify, axiomatic water, anarchic water, and divination...

I would tend to identify everything and spend the rest on enchanting water at the party's expense, but I am open to external influences...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: September 01, 2011, 06:37:15 am »

Yeah. Notice how our chars go a vacation, and the horrible monsters rose up to kill all those people...we need to get down with all due haste and smoke out the rest of the purple orbs IMHO.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: September 01, 2011, 02:43:19 pm »

Yeah, I agree. No more breaks until we clear the caves room by room. This is just getting silly. If anyone needs healing I have 1 CLW, and I'm sure others have potions still.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: September 01, 2011, 04:17:26 pm »

If we continue on without rest, that's going to become rather rough on the casters. I vote for at least a night's worth of rest, to replenish spells.
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 244