Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 299902 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Maelrigar's Log (click to show/hide)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

Rush is trying to get to Limbo to get his wife back after he indirectly killed her.
I was sad, because that would be interesting with Vaba (Who hates all Gith with a passion).

EDIT: It should be complete, so here is the sheet so far. Backstory added.
Then I saw this and was happy again.  My backup is a Fire elf assassin who is only slightly a Darth Maul ripoff.

Also Shoruke, SINCE I KEEP FORGETTING TO ASK THIS, could you please send me Vaba's XP history?

Edit: short last-minute journal constructed from memory
Spoiler: Vaba's journal (click to show/hide)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

Hooo, we had a bit of a scare right there. We had a power outage in my area. Lasted for four minutes. And, during those four minutes, the following problems were mulled over:
-my laptop's battery lasts up to, but frequently not including, three hours.
-I have no internet
   -nobody in wireless range has internet
   -my phone has internet, but I have no way to make it compatable with MapTools and they charge me by the kb for internets (seriously)
-I know two people (IRL, that is) who go on Bay12. One of them also has no power or internet. The other is at work and won't be home until several hours after the session starts.
   -I cannot tell anyone I can't show up
-even if all of those other issues were overcome, I would be DMing with only one screen. Heaven help us.

Luckily, power is back on for now. But, if session time rolls around and I'm impossible to find, it is because the power is out.

In other news, GODDAMN IT FOOL *sigh*
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 04:52:39 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Good to hear that you're back on the intertoobs. Now let's see if the Canadian power grid holds for another hour.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

In substitution of my next log, I submit the following backstory! It's not really related to my bio-I just thought to write something.

Spoiler: Twin Shadows, Pt.1 (click to show/hide)

I figure Kogan might want to finish it from Stihes point of view. :)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Blergh, why can't I find the textures I neeeed...
Anyway server is up...
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Cannot connect. I seem to have the server name as password right, so is your firewall blocking MapTool?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Theoboldi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am unable to connect for some reason and I already tried to connect directly.

Edit: Works now.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 05:58:19 pm by Theoboldi »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fixed it. I had a forwarding derp.

My ip address ends in .105, and everything being forwarded was going to .105 with the sole exception of MapTools, which was being forwarded to 106. Didn't see the odd one out of the list the first time >.>

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile

Heh, Interesting. I probably will. Something to note, Stihe actually has no additional ranks in Balance, Jump, Use Rope, or Climb. She probably also wouldn't have chosen a Garrotte, since it isn't exactly in her "common use" tools, though if Andre suggested she bring one along she might have.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Well, the only way I thought of fudging that was also the reason Andre doesn't have any more ranks in those things either-it was essentially kid stuff, and dangerous at that-they did it for kicks when they were younger. As they got older, they developed new skills, and forgot it. If you can suggest something better the the garrote, I'll change that up.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 06:14:40 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Twin Shadows, Pt.2 (click to show/hide)
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Journals: Stihe, Raspul, Fool (character non-specific), Mystellar (suddenly, waxing Shakespearean), Kimiko, Maelrigar, Vaba, and the Clearwaters.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Err... how much is that for each level? I'm not entirely sure about the formula.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

I crashed, and can't join no matter what name I use. Did the server crash?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 244