Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 299872 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (next game soon) (very soon) (always recruiting)
« Reply #2235 on: August 01, 2011, 01:30:13 am »

I guess the Lowerworld Ivy is leather, right, and okay for druids?

I'll claim one of those, unless it turns out to be metallic.

And I'll take...200 gold!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: August 01, 2011, 01:38:45 am »

Lowerworld Ivy equipment is nonmetallic (fine for druids). Equipment made from Lowerworld Ivy is 3/4 the weight of normal (only when compared to metal armors), arcane failure chance goes down 5%, maximum dexterity bonus is increased by 1, and armor check penalties are lessened by 1. Basically it is the poor man's mithral. Oh, also it can't be bought on the floating continent; you might be able to produce some through other means, maybe, but other than that you won't find any for sale anywhere on Arcadia.

And I edited that loot list to include Duergar Rebecca's damaged equipment.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: August 01, 2011, 01:39:39 am »

I'll take 200gp and a heavy steel shield +1

Also, can anyone create lawful water? IS there such a thing?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: August 01, 2011, 01:41:16 am »

Yes, yes.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: August 01, 2011, 01:42:59 am »

Great! I heard you like living so we'll put some water in my water so that we can live while we live! It's the perfect crime!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (next game Saturday) (always recruiting)
« Reply #2240 on: August 01, 2011, 01:50:48 am »

I'm doing a journal right now for a change, partially because I'llbe without computer access for the remainder of the week.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
As for loot divison, I say Stihe gets the potion, I like the look of those ivy breastplates, and y'all can fight over the non-coinage, sell the leftovers, and then split the cash.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: August 01, 2011, 03:33:16 am »

For Loot, as Stihe is not able to express what she wants, it is up to you guys to ensure that a fair share is given to her, or not. She can't even open her eyes to see what is on the ground, so as long as Andre keeps his mouth shut...

Shoruke, about the Journal EXP... Does that count me as Level 4, or is there some strange algorithm going on for Rumus?

Also, How about a combo-flaw thing here effective immediately, in exchange for a feat at my next level? It's a minor negative combined with a flaw from Unearthed Arcana I think fits...

Here's the effects. I -believe- it meets the requirements for a good flaw since it is always active. This would be in lieu of that trait I was discussing earlier, since the top one is sort of that trait with the dodge bonus taken out. It's actually a little over the top since half of it is a flaw already listed in Unearthed Arcana, but I like the idea of Scoleciphobia and so I wanna toss it into the pot as well.

These flaws would apply immediately, and I'd be taking Weapon Finesse when I reach level 4.
RP Justification: She failed to land a touch attack against the Worm with the Necromantic spell she picked up from Raspul. It's possible she would have been better off had the hit landed. This might inspire her to look at her combat tactics and examine how to improve them.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: August 01, 2011, 08:36:57 am »

I'll take 700gp. It should be about what everyone gets that was here. Good job on the intense fight, Shoruke. That had me wondering if our party was a write-off for a moment.

I'll post a journal by the end of tonight.

EDIT: By the way, Shark Bolt now reminds me of this. If nothing else it is an awesome coincidence.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:26:21 am by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Theoboldi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: August 01, 2011, 02:45:36 pm »

I'll take 500 gold, 5400 silver and one of the shields if that bothers no one.

Spoiler: Journal (click to show/hide)

On another note, the part where Vaba punched Raspul somehow reminds of the incident with Uskton and Corina.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: August 01, 2011, 03:19:28 pm »

I was thinking, since this is the first time it came up for me. The armor I looted would be medium sized for Duergars, but Andres obviously a halfling, small sized.

Is armor considered to be "scaled down" to small when I use it? Or can I not wear it at all?

^D&D Newbie question
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: August 01, 2011, 04:10:10 pm »

It is Magic so it automatically resizes.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: August 01, 2011, 04:17:09 pm »

Normally it would not scale. Magical items do scale.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: August 01, 2011, 09:28:03 pm »

Since nobody has expressed an interest, I may as well take the warhammers and sell them...

What is the group fund looking like?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: August 02, 2011, 01:32:54 pm »

I'm not sure if it has been updated in a while, but there is a party fund in the OP. On an unrelated note how much would it cost to add a Flaming (+1d6 damage) property to a longbow? +1 bonus prices are apparently suppose to be set by the DM.

I also will need these magic items approved (should be it for a long time):
Spoiler: Magic Compendium Items (click to show/hide)

I'll be posting a Dire Wolf animal companion sheet in a bit.

EDIT: Dire wolves are awesome, but REALLY easy to hit. Not to mention that they may not be able to go everywhere normally if there is a choke point, but I'm sure there is a work-around. 'Like something in that Bag of Holding could stop me! Wait... wolves? Oh god!'

EDIT3: Now I know why dire wolves seem so strong... They're a -6 level adjustment... not -3. I'll take something else for now. Sheet link removed.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 10:04:10 am by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: August 02, 2011, 02:44:02 pm »

Yeah sorry couldn't show up, I'm currently the only one of the house for a week while the family is on vacation, and with 4 cats and 2 dogs, not a lot of time to actually commit to something for periods of time lol.
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 244