Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57

Author Topic: Pick Your Scumteam - Mafia wins - Thanks to everyone that stuck with it  (Read 76293 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Scumteam - Reboot
« Reply #210 on: September 14, 2010, 08:53:05 pm »

Squish squish I'm a fish

For those who seek my insight, I should be coherent some time within 7 hours. If I'm lucky.

Squash squash I'm a...faush(wut).

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 14, 2010, 08:54:20 pm »

@Webby:

To be more specific, at this point it just seems that you're making noise for the sake of making noise.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 14, 2010, 09:00:07 pm »

Org. Game face.

Game Face. Otherwise I will vote you for doing what you normally do to get away with being scum.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 14, 2010, 09:01:51 pm »

Hey Tack maybe you should go scum hunt instead of going after me.
I am already on scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 14, 2010, 09:02:30 pm »

@Webby:

To be more specific, at this point it just seems that you're making noise for the sake of making noise.
And you're just saying things to say things. You know, activelurking.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over your weak arguments.

What's that? You're attacking a lurker, so it's tough to hear.

Could you, you know, defend yourself?

Oh, nope? That's a shame. Perhaps next time you won't sit there and do nothing.

Oh, that's right. You weren't MAKING an attack against me. You just said I was suspicious with no reason! GOTCHA.

Oh, and that the guy that's actively pursuing someone with clear-cut evidence is just spouting words. It's almost as if these words form sentences.

This has only ONE logical conclusion: Vector is playing better than Webadict! My God, it should have hit me sooner! I was thinking so clearly that I MUST have been stupid.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 14, 2010, 09:10:26 pm »

And you're just saying things to say things. You know, activelurking.

Incorrect.

What's that? You're attacking a lurker, so it's tough to hear.

My vote is on ToonyMan.  He's a sideliner, not a lurker.

Could you, you know, defend yourself?

From what?  I'm not currently lurking.  I was on the lurky side yesterday, though I showed up and was active on the 12th.

Oh, that's right. You weren't MAKING an attack against me. You just said I was suspicious with no reason! GOTCHA.

I suspect you.  Nice overreaction.

This has only ONE logical conclusion: Vector is playing better than Webadict! My God, it should have hit me sooner! I was thinking so clearly that I MUST have been stupid.

I feel like you're sidelining and using shittacular logic.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 14, 2010, 09:11:19 pm »

Org. Game face.

Game Face. Otherwise I will vote you for doing what you normally do to get away with being scum.
Why aren't you responding to my request that you try harder with your defense, scum?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 14, 2010, 09:18:07 pm »

Vector is scum.

Lurker = SirBayer
Sidelining = Fake attack
Hypocrite in that you can't make an attack that YOU yourself haven't done.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 14, 2010, 09:20:00 pm »

Vector is scum.

Lurker = SirBayer
Sidelining = Fake attack

No, I'm town.

No fake attacks.  I said I'd get to you tomorrow, and I will.  I'm not lurking and I'm not side-lining.  I don't see any hypocrisy, in that I don't think that my behavior yesterday was okay.  I think it was scummy, and I have rectified it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 14, 2010, 09:21:52 pm »

Vector is scum.

Lurker = SirBayer
Sidelining = Fake attack

No, I'm town.

No fake attacks.  I said I'd get to you tomorrow, and I will.  I'm not lurking and I'm not side-lining.  I don't see any hypocrisy, in that I don't think that my behavior yesterday was okay.  I think it was scummy, and I have rectified it.
If you're going to get back to me tomorrow, then DO THAT. In the meantime, I'm securing your lynch.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 14, 2010, 09:26:04 pm »

No, I'm saying that you're on my suspect list, and that I'm going to deal with you D2.  This isn't "I'll get back to you tomorrow," it's "you aren't my priority right now."  ToonyMan and SirBayer are the ones I'm worried most about, despite your scummy reek.

If you're going to secure my lynch, then you'll have to do a better job.  I don't feel very threatened right now.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 14, 2010, 09:29:08 pm »

And Zai, I vote for you, you barrage me with questions. I answered all of your questions, you ask more. I answer those, you abuse me.
Might not be OMGUS, but as far as I can tell you're determined to keep me on the back foot until I take my vote off you.
That's not OMGUS, dumbass. That's pushpushpushing.

I'm determined to "keep [you] on the back foot" until I'm satisfied with you. That doesn't mean when you taking your vote off of me. It means when you stop being a scumfest.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 14, 2010, 09:48:18 pm »

Because, quite simply, you've got nothing on me, and I think you're only pursuing me to get the attention off yourself.
But hey, I'll address your concerns out of courtesy.

So, you defend your scumslip with more WIFOM?  That doesn't help at all.  Try harder.

Yeah, seeing as you still don't enjoy taking the time to actually read people's posts, I can guess that you're just hitting at me in desperation to get an easy lynch. As far as I can tell, you've done nothing but throw around suspicions, really.
This FoS for 'buddying' on Toony, as well, shouts to me like you're just trying to throw fear around.

Elegy, if you're using that post to try and example me as scum, you either don't know how to play the game, or you're trying to WIFOM us all. Try again, yes?

Here's my Official suspicions.
Lonewolf1 As godfather, who chose Elegy and Zai.

Here's my unofficial suspicions.
SirBayer and Toonyman, one for lurking, the other for sidelining. Also Mr.Person and Vector.

Also, could we get a vote count up in here?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 14, 2010, 10:01:09 pm »

Hey guys, I'll try to get a vote count up before I go to sleep. College is really draining my internet time (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 14, 2010, 10:26:58 pm »

Votecount

Zai -2- ToonyMan, Tack,
Org --
Elegy -2- Zai, Org,
Pandarsenic --
Jokerman-EXE --
Tack -2- JoshuaFH, Lonewolf I,
Webadict --
Lonewolf I --
ToonyMan -2- Vector, Elegy,
SirBayer --
Vector -3- Pandarsenic, Mr.Person, Webadict,
Mr.Person --
JoshuaFH --

Not Voting: SirBayer, Jokerman-EXE,

I wouldn't be surprised if I messed something up, I ran through this pretty fast.

Day ends in 24 hours.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57