Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 57

Author Topic: Pick Your Scumteam - Mafia wins - Thanks to everyone that stuck with it  (Read 76304 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Scumteam - Reboot
« Reply #195 on: September 14, 2010, 07:29:55 pm »

Vector, you're voting me for not having evidence, that vote is in itself not having any evidence.

I'm voting you for playing a terrible, scummy, sideliney, passive D1 while launching no attacks on anyone and basically failing to get yourself in the game.

When I say "build a case," you say "Eh, I read their posts and got stuff and that was kind of it."  "Look at my posts, bro."

I looked at your posts, and what they told me is that you're going to sit on the side of this and ride a random-vote all the way through.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 14, 2010, 07:34:50 pm »

Don't remember it being random, I remember the guy I voted being the person I had the most evidence against.

PRETTY HIGH RIGHT

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 14, 2010, 07:36:02 pm »

THESE THINGS

THEY JUMP IN WHILE I'M NOT LOOKING

HOLD ON GUYS
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 14, 2010, 07:47:25 pm »

Hahaha, you can't HIT the scumteam on the head with a four-player guess. And does it look like Im freaking out about your list? Nah, I'm just letting you hang yourself.

Your lack of confidence is due to you not having a good case for anyone but maybe ToonyMan. Maybe. I would understand greatly if you had no confidence at all, actually, because it's like you just randomized the entire thing and said screw the evidence, I've got rules.

Besides the fact that you're doing everything you're accusing your suspicions of doing, you're also only using evidence you gather from me defending myself as minimal effort to come up with a poorly contrived attack. I think that you need a little break before you come back here and try to WIFOM everyone into not voting your scummy self.

I can't hang myself, because no one is voting for me.  I have a good case for Toony and hell, that's all I need right now--if I can hit one member of the scumteam, then I can worry about the others tomorrow.

If you want me dead, Webby, then come vote me.  Don't just sit around being insulting, make a case.  Do something.  You aren't the fish I'm trying to fry right now... that comes D2.
Done. Vector. Your defense is "I have a case against ToonyMan, but everything else you say is true. Why don't you vote me?"

So, I did.

Also, funny how I guess you don't think I'm scum anymore.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 14, 2010, 08:02:25 pm »

No, I still think you're scum.  I don't think I've been playing as badly as you or ToonyMan, but I do feel bad about some of the sidelining I've been doing.  I definitely think I've been more involved, in general, than either of you.

It's just that you can wait for tomorrow.  Toony is for today.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 14, 2010, 08:15:48 pm »

No, I still think you're scum.  I don't think I've been playing as badly as you or ToonyMan, but I do feel bad about some of the sidelining I've been doing.  I definitely think I've been more involved, in general, than either of you.

It's just that you can wait for tomorrow.  Toony is for today.
I... I mean, really?

So, you ADMIT TO DOING ALL OF THOSE THINGS BUT STILL THINK I'M PLAYING WORSE THAN YOU?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Just... Haha... Shut Up. Hahaha. Seriously, you might as well shoot yourself in the head while you're at it.

I mean, you don't even BELIEVE that. There's no way you honestly believe that.

Wow. Just wow. Hehe...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 14, 2010, 08:18:33 pm »

Listen up, you dick.

It's a matter of degree.  Just because I'm dropping some scumtells doesn't mean that I can't attack you for dropping the same scumtells to a greater extent.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 14, 2010, 08:21:08 pm »

Listen up, you dick.

It's a matter of degree.  Just because I'm dropping some scumtells doesn't mean that I can't attack you for dropping the same scumtells to a greater extent.
Except that YOU'RE DROPPING THEM TO A GREATER DEGREE, YOU LIAR.

My God, is there no bottom for you to hit when you speak hypocrisy? Seriously, just STOP! I mean, EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS WHAT YOU WERE DOING, PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE DOING IT AND SO CAN EASILY IDENTIFY LESSER VERSION OF YOUR OWN SCUMMITUDE.

BURN!

Go suck a lemon.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 14, 2010, 08:23:55 pm »

Listen up, you dick.

My God, is there no bottom for you to hit when you speak hypocrisy? Seriously, just STOP! I mean, EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS WHAT YOU WERE DOING, PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE DOING IT AND SO CAN EASILY IDENTIFY LESSER VERSION OF YOUR OWN SCUMMITUDE.

BURN!

Go suck a lemon.

Than ToonyMan or SirBayer?

Now that's just sad, Webadict.  SAD.  Right now we may be roughly as active as each other, but previously you weren't as active (due to your project, yes, yes, I know).  That, by the way, was when I made the scumlist.

You go suck lemons.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 14, 2010, 08:24:26 pm »

You don't say you're causing a "burn" to your own "dis" or "insult".

Elegy

• Bay Watcher
  • sw33ter than sugar :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 14, 2010, 08:31:22 pm »

Now, now web, there's only room in this town for one over-the-top asshole.

(I have nothing constructive to add)
You could check announcements.txt and see what events might trigger that line.

EDIT: And hide all your picnic baskets.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 14, 2010, 08:34:21 pm »

I thought we'd been over this. Then don't add.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 14, 2010, 08:43:54 pm »

Listen up, you dick.

BURN!

Go suck a lemon.

Than ToonyMan or SirBayer?

Now that's just sad, Webadict.  SAD.  Right now we may be roughly as active as each other, but previously you weren't as active (due to your project, yes, yes, I know).  That, by the way, was when I made the scumlist.

You go suck lemons.
B-B-B-BACKTRACK!

Anyway, to say it again: I don't like Webby's sidelining, and even though he's back he still feels off to me.  Similar for ToonyMan.  There's a lot of "here I am keeping out of the action" going on--and though I'll admit that I haven't been posting as much as I should, I'm not cluttering things up with inanities like "Mr.Person has his game face as usual."

Pandarsenic is also out of things, but he tends to sideline more than Web or Toony, so he's lower on the suspicions list.

Question: How can you be reasonably suspicious of someone who has yet to post?

He was last active Sep. 12th, around when the game started.  He didn't even RVS.  That implies a passive disposition ill-fitting in someone who tends to be as... active-minded? as Bayer.  I don't mean that he's the most active player.  What I mean is that he tends to jump onto the easy parts of Mafia rather eagerly, and I see this as unusual behavior from him.

What it looks like is that he got his PM, and then decided to let everyone else argue.

Anyway:

Eduren, please prod SirBayer.

UnvoteToonyMan, who do you suspect, why, and why haven't you been actively questioning those individuals?
THAT WAS AFTER YOU MADE YOUR SCUMLIST!

Which means that I was above SirBayer but below ToonyMan, which means that YES INDEED: You were implying that you were playing better than me, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I'M ON THAT LIST! ABOVE PANDARSENIC WHO HASN'T POSTED IN HOW MUCH LONGER THAN ME?!?

That also isn't you saying that I'm NOT suspicious, which seems to be some sort of cryptic implicit message you're sending to get me off your back by (Instead of playing normally or answering my problems with your playing) simply giving up on attacking me.

I'm sorry, was it too difficult now? Did you suddenly realize you don't EVER make a crap attack against me?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 14, 2010, 08:51:48 pm »

I'm not going to argue with you any more right now.  You're exploding all over the place pointlessly with weak arguments, and basically just being a pain.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 14, 2010, 08:52:10 pm »

Squish squish I'm a fish

For those who seek my insight, I should be coherent some time within 7 hours. If I'm lucky.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 57