Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 43

Author Topic: BYOR 5 - Night 3: Under Con-Troll.  (Read 70226 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 5 - Day 1: Lesson In History
« Reply #210 on: September 14, 2010, 06:06:19 pm »

Org... Theory... of Scummitude? Uhhhh... Could you please explain what that is?

You're scum, aren't you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 14, 2010, 06:09:27 pm »

You're scum, aren't you.
Haha.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 14, 2010, 06:21:10 pm »

Pandarsenic: Care to give any hints as to the sort of advantages being the chief pony last round endowed on you? Could be the difference between a cult winning again, and town winning.
I knew what the abilities I chose from were able to do.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 14, 2010, 06:24:46 pm »

You're scum, aren't you.
No. Now could you please explain what the Org Theory of Scummitude is? Or, better yet, could Org himself please explain?
Pandar, seems pretty damn useful. I admire you.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 14, 2010, 06:26:15 pm »

Pandar, seems pretty damn useful. I admire you.

Buddying.  Scumbucket.  HANG.

Breadbocks.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 14, 2010, 06:34:37 pm »

I'm waiting for a response from Zathras, and I feel like Org's mess is a smoke-screen, so I'm not really bothering with it.

I suspect Puppet due to meta reasons at the moment, though once I get a reply from Zathras I'm going to try to start kicking data out of him.  I also suspect you, Breadbocks, for asking questions of every player in a 17-player game.  Looks like JanusTwoFace's old "FoS everyone!!" technique.

Right now Vector i'm mostly work on UV-Visible spectrophotometer lab report. I'll be glad to answer question once i'm closer to getting it done, probly 10pm. Also, if your meta is me being online but not posting now you got an answer.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 14, 2010, 06:36:13 pm »

Sigh. Could you please just explain WHAT the "Org Theory of Scummitude".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 14, 2010, 06:37:57 pm »

Right now Vector i'm mostly work on UV-Visible spectrophotometer lab report. I'll be glad to answer question once i'm closer to getting it done, probly 10pm. Also, if your meta is me being online but not posting now you got an answer.

No, it was the side-lining and lack of attacks (followed the same pattern as in BYOR 4).  I don't usually pay attention to who is online when.

Thank you for your response.

Sigh. Could you please just explain WHAT the "Org Theory of Scummitude".

I attacked you with suspicions.  You posted immediately after and ignored my attack completely.  When I continued to attack, you continued to ignore.  It's scum behavior.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 14, 2010, 06:45:22 pm »

Admire? Weird choice of words.

Still not going into any of the more useful activities I could be doing because I'm freaking exhausted. Medication is shitty sometimes. And I get very incoherent when I try to do anything at all complex in Mafia while fatigued, so... yeah.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 14, 2010, 06:50:28 pm »

Ah. Well, thanks for finally explaining what the test was. Pandar, I don't so much admire YOU as your position. I got two one-use powers. :-\

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 14, 2010, 07:03:41 pm »

archangel! you are under my command! you will speculate as to when in the game your role-powers will become most useful!

also, org is acting normal... for org. but i don't like how quick he was to put a 2nd vote on zathras. just sayin'
Really? You want him to speculate on when he'll be useful so scum know when to dispose of him? Oh, and then two votes is bandwagoning I guess.

Who are you most wary of and why?
winners of the last game, given their heightened powers.

Who do you want to hear from most?
at the moment, the people who haven't posted yet; hence why i poked you. guess you're off of that list, then.

Do you have any suspicions yet?
not very strong suspicions, but i'm keeping an eye on org. and you, for that matter, you question-dodging scum!

so if you won't answer my original question, would you care to answer those questions you just quoted at me?
You then proceed to explain that you fear powerful individuals, you suspect the guy you just said was acting normal, say Archangel is dodging your question for a third time, and drop your question for a copy of the ones he just asked you.

Yeeeaaaah.

and no, it was basically just a less run-of-the-mill voteprod. hopefully, something a bit different might catch the scum out.
And how exactly is this question a simple voteprod? What answer are they supposed to give that is both not scummy and not feeding scum information?

i stopped asking him the original question because it was becoming plain that i wasn't going to get an answer.
If it's a reasonable question, why is it not scummy to refuse to answer? If it's the sort of question that's perfectly reasonable for town to refuse to answer, why did you ask it?

and i ain't done with him yet. my vote is still on him, and my questions still stand.
So you still want him to explain his role.

the least i can say for you, toaster, is that i'm glad that there's someone out there that's getting down to the business of scumhunting. that's what i'll put this little bit of aggression down to... for the time being. even if this comes very soon after the first vote for me (won't you be following up on that vote with some questioning, breadbocks?)
How magnanimous of you to forgive Toaster's unusual aggression as probably scum hunting, for the moment. Particularly gracious given he's the second vote on you, which is terribly suspicious.

Scatterbrain. Obvscum.

IronyOwl, who are you most wary of and why?
Who do you want to hear from most?
Do you have any suspicions yet?
Tylui has a point on Pandarsenic, see below. Org is unreadable at this point.
Scatterbrain's response should be interesting.
Scatterbrain, Org, breadbocks. Pandarsenic but only for highly questionable reasons.

But seriously, I have a hunch that Pandar is scum. He picked a pony last game. And won. He's probably feeling pretty sinister this time around, what with extra powers and all. I bet he picked a nice scummy character.
This is purely hypothetical meta, but it sounds likely. Especially given his absence, not that I'm one to talk on that note.

Pandarsenic, who do you suspect and why? You can wait 'til you're not high on pony dust. I mean medication.

Org strikes me as being intentionally bizarre. I don't know if he's scum or not, but I think he's decided to act too weird for anyone to read in the hopes that it makes him unlynchable.

Make sense or die, Org.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 14, 2010, 07:26:45 pm »

Mr.Person - You've posted twice since I RVSed you, and haven't even acknowledged my question.

archangel! you are under my command! you will speculate as to when in the game your role-powers will become most useful!

also, org is acting normal... for org. but i don't like how quick he was to put a 2nd vote on zathras. just sayin'
I'm ashamed of all of you.  Scatterbrain's blatantly rolefishing and noone even calls him out for it!  Toaster kinda mentioned it, but made no moves to attack.

Scatterbrain - Why are you rolefishing in your first post of RVS?  That's amazingly scummy.
Toaster - You noticed.  Why didn't you press the attack?

Ah. Well, thanks for finally explaining what the test was. Pandar, I don't so much admire YOU as your position. I got two one-use powers. :-\
Partial claiming already?  What's with all the newbs making roleclaim mistakes in RVS?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 14, 2010, 07:27:59 pm »

ROLE CLEIMS ARE SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS TO NEW PLAYERS, WHAT YOU GOIN TO DO?

MR.PERSON IS PROBABLY TOO BUSY POINTING OUT INDIVIDUAL POSTS TO READ YOUR QUESTIONS

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 14, 2010, 07:29:38 pm »

Ummm...why are you defending the people I'm attacking?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 14, 2010, 07:30:25 pm »

IronyOwl.
Im not even sure what you are doing. You have no quotes, and its barely an argument against me. Its just you repeating what others have said.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 43