Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212395 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Duality
« Reply #990 on: September 26, 2010, 04:31:33 pm »

Also We will argue with any stupid idea. Not just one persons.

I'll believe that when I see it.

My vote for the Cryswarm program stands.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: September 26, 2010, 04:33:44 pm »

Well when you stop doing it then you will see wont you.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: September 26, 2010, 04:37:29 pm »

Well when you stop doing it then you will see wont you.

You think improving relations with anything is a stupid idea. You think practicing psionics so we can control the Cryswarm is a stupid idea. You think improving our tower is a stupid idea. The only thing you haven't called a stupid idea is the toe-squirrel. So when you actually learn what a good idea is I'll believe you.

I change my Cryswarm program vote to making the toe-squirrel.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: September 26, 2010, 04:44:30 pm »

You think improving relations with anything is a stupid idea. You think practicing psionics so we can control the Cryswarm is a stupid idea. You think improving our tower is a stupid idea. The only thing you haven't called a stupid idea is the toe-squirrel. So when you actually learn what a good idea is I'll believe you.
1. improving relations? Fine. Ruling? No. We have good relations with the dwarves and we have absolutely no use for the townspeople.

2. Improving psionics? Sure, though it would be better to do something with it rather than generic "We practice psionics. Woo, EXP."

3. Why do we need a bigger tower? We could use those resources for robots, and we are already  one guy living in a 7 story tower.

Toe-squirrel: Meh, why not? It's not like throwing a squirrel in a pot with a toe takes any time or energy. We lose nothing, probably gain nothing.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: September 26, 2010, 04:46:43 pm »

Wow. I was asleep during Toe-squirrel. Also get out. Until you can accept that most ideas in the head are really great. In the real world things dont go out as well as you might have hoped. I know that. Also

What dragnar said.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: September 26, 2010, 04:51:45 pm »

If you had any objections to the toe-squirrel you could have made them today.
I've been giving ideas for how to practice psionics, metamancy, and cryomancy for a while now but people keep pulling vetoes out of nowhere.

I still vote for the birth of toe-squirrel.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: September 26, 2010, 04:58:31 pm »

I say we upgrade Bob the Build-bot to build more complex constructions. I want a sauna. Or a giant, walk-in freezer. Either-or.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: September 26, 2010, 05:04:22 pm »

Either upgrade data transfer or follow the obvious action-hook (attempt to program cryswarm)
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: September 26, 2010, 05:11:28 pm »

(10)
You rebuild the cable somewhat better. Not perfect, but it took half as long to transfer to the partner Pongbot.

You draw a plan for a scout drone, and name it R2.

Spoiler: Blueprints (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: September 26, 2010, 05:13:12 pm »

Begin design of a simple turret named Z1.0, it isn't smart enough to distinguish friend from foe yet.

After that give the Cryswarm a simple program to follow.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 05:15:42 pm by Lillipad »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: September 26, 2010, 05:23:08 pm »

what about having a robotic core for processing and power and other stuff like that we might think of, but a cryswarm containing it and fulling functions of locomotion and manipulating the environment? Basically, the cryswarm is it's legs and arms (more like tentacles...) and the drone is the brain and powersource (for electrifying non ranged weapons made from cryswarm etc.) and perhaps ranged weaponry later.

There is no reason why we should have to use terain-limited wheels, damage that need mending by hand and unwieldy wallados when the cryswarm already solves those problems much better, and there is no reason why we should be limited to mechanical force weaponry and unsurveillable unknown untrustworthy minds when the droids already solves THOSE problem.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: September 26, 2010, 05:25:46 pm »

We can read minds Armok. We can tell who the traitors are right off the bat.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: September 26, 2010, 05:32:15 pm »

We can't read the cryswarms mind remember? But we CAN probably read the mind of even a rebelic droid, and as we have fine control over the construction of their minds they are much less likely to turn rebelic in the first place as well.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: September 26, 2010, 05:35:27 pm »

We can read the Cryswarm Hive Mind.
It just gives us a major headache from information overload.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: September 26, 2010, 05:36:42 pm »

We can't read the cryswarms mind remember? But we CAN probably read the mind of even a rebelic droid, and as we have fine control over the construction of their minds they are much less likely to turn rebelic in the first place as well.
I agree with this.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 285