Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212397 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Duality
« Reply #1005 on: September 26, 2010, 05:42:43 pm »

Armok, are you saying we should make big RCUs with stable magipower orbs that control a Cryswarm? that sound like a good idea. Wed need to get the Cryswarm easily programmed though, and that will not be easy.

Lilli: do you have a basic shape for the Z1 turret?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: September 26, 2010, 05:47:09 pm »

I'll make an attempt at one
          _______
 ____ I            I
I       I             I
 7777  77777777

Something like that.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: September 26, 2010, 06:03:29 pm »

(17)
You push the two Pongbots out the window of your Mech Lab on the second floor of your fancy tower as their first test. Being built like bricks, they survive easily, and their innards do as well. Durability, check.

You make sure you are the first thing their motion sensors detect as you tun them on, since thats the one thing they won't move to block.after that, you Psi-Shove one of them to the opposite side of the tower, and then back away and throw a rock off to the side. It trundles sideways and the rock hits the big white blocky thing. You do the same with the first bot at the front. Satisfied you have some walls up around your tower(but without the enclosed look of actual walls), You go back up and start designing a basic turret for active defense. You name it the Z1, it looks like a box with a smaller box attached to it.

Spoiler: Blueprints (click to show/hide)

Rank 11 technologic.
Rank 7 Psionics.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: September 26, 2010, 06:04:54 pm »

Make a turret that shoots red donuts of energy. Call it a Rinka. God I hate those things.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: September 26, 2010, 06:06:36 pm »

The Z1.0 was meant to look more like a tank without any treads. Meh.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: September 26, 2010, 06:07:44 pm »

Yes, exactly. Although exactly what control tasks will be delegated to what type of processor (mechanical, cryswarmmind, and implanted-soul are likely to be the main ones) is a question of the specific software rather than something with a general solution for all instances.

Also while we can READ the cryswarm mind technically, we cant use this for surveillance or control in any practical way.

Another thing we shuld think of: some armored cockpit thing to be mounted on top of this entire thing, with a good psionic interface to be able to use the entire thing as an extension of our own body. Aka giant mech,
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: September 26, 2010, 06:11:13 pm »

Yes, exactly. Although exactly what control tasks will be delegated to what type of processor (mechanical, cryswarmmind, and implanted-soul are likely to be the main ones) is a question of the specific software rather than something with a general solution for all instances.

Also while we can READ the cryswarm mind technically, we cant use this for surveillance or control in any practical way.

Another thing we shuld think of: some armored cockpit thing to be mounted on top of this entire thing, with a good psionic interface to be able to use the entire thing as an extension of our own body. Aka giant mech,

I meant we could use human guards for now since we can read their mind... Bah.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: September 26, 2010, 06:14:07 pm »

No. We make our own security, or we have no security. Normal humans can be bribe, corrupted, or tricked.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: September 26, 2010, 06:17:44 pm »

So thats what those irritating things are called. Blueprint added.

Armok: ok. and point taken.
with the last part, is it a mecha-exoskeleton, or just a Giant Transforming Mech?

Spoiler: Blueprints (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: September 26, 2010, 06:24:40 pm »

No. We make our own security, or we have no security. Normal humans can be bribe, corrupted, or tricked.

The point is that we can read their minds and kill them if we have to. You are really paranoid. Wait... did you make that Cryswarm we were playing as earlier...?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: September 26, 2010, 06:26:11 pm »

I don't think he did.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: September 26, 2010, 06:26:22 pm »

Giant transforming cryswarm/mech hybrid who can transform into an exoskeleton. :)
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: September 26, 2010, 06:29:48 pm »

Giant transforming cryswarm/mech hybrid who can transform into an exoskeleton. :)

If we have a Cryswarm-50000 we could do that anyway.

Cryswarm commands >split: half, capture: squirrels

Begin production of the toe-squirrel.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: September 26, 2010, 06:32:02 pm »

We made the toe-squirrel earlier, I just replaced the toe with that kobold arm.
we still have 9 or so squirrels left.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: September 26, 2010, 06:32:26 pm »

we could technicaly do it with cryswarm-2, it'd just be realy, really useles if we dont have enoguht to lift the droid parts and carry them around. And the exoskeleton part might be prty imposible to interface with untill we got enoguht to make the form vaugely humanid.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 285