Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212042 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - PLOT!
« Reply #150 on: September 16, 2010, 10:08:20 pm »

I guess, but its not going to have much power, every time he passes out its because he has literally zero magic left. (or in this case, negative magic, since he just did something that used up all his magic and then some, and only got out because he was too weak after to tell the difference between adrenaline and magic)

You get up, and immediately fall back down. uggggggggh, you feel like, ugh. hurts to think. peasant. feel like magic-less peasant guy person doodad. doooooodad. funny word, doodad. doooooodad.
You fall asleep again.

Hes definitely not really ready to do anything yet.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 16, 2010, 10:11:41 pm »

Right. go to room, Find some blankets, sleep for a few days.

THEN commence with various plans.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 16, 2010, 10:46:47 pm »

Sleepy time now.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 16, 2010, 10:48:30 pm »

You know, doodad is actually a pretty fun word if you say it enough. I had just picked a random silly word for that, but yeah, doodad.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2010, 11:13:00 am »

We could use the coldproof cloaks covering our ice-chair-of-MAGIC! with our MAGIC! staff (if we still have that) as an impromptu tent.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2010, 01:58:52 pm »

We don't need a tent, we have our room, which was the top floor and thus still has a roof still due to something or other in the Frost Nuke magic that protects the room its fired from.

But good idea.

Question: Do you guys need to know whats nearby, or is Wizard just going to head in some direction until we find something?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2010, 03:20:28 pm »

We will head north! To the polar regions! Polar Bears!

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2010, 05:25:13 pm »

Do we have any food, or water?
If we get desperate, we could use the sparkstone from the fireplace to melt some ice, or something.
Might as well hole up for a while till our power replenishes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2010, 05:35:09 pm »

You are woken by what sounds like a glacier fighting lava.
looking out the window, you see a active volcano sitting right next the the entombed town. more specifically, the side with the blacksmith's.

What the hell? either your spell attracted a powerful Pyromancer, or theres a Metamancer nearby and a distant area is short one volcano.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2010, 06:47:13 pm »

1. Walk up to the ice-fire border.
2. Yell "Get off my ice-lawn you stupid kids!"(wizards are crotchety old men from a very young age.)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2010, 07:03:42 pm »

"Get off my Lawn!"
you hear something come from the volcano.
"Dude, Look at my Car!"
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2010, 07:05:12 pm »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2010, 07:07:38 pm »

:P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2010, 07:08:20 pm »

*facepalm*

Do this.

And then find the Metamancer.  I think that they're more likely than the Pyromancer, given recent events.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2010, 07:10:49 pm »

neither one are The Blacksmith, btw. Hes too old to be yelling that.

You palmface. wait, thats backwards. Oy, still a bit woozy, but ok otherwise.
*facepalm*
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 285