Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212035 times)

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - WAR!
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2010, 08:27:16 pm »

Threaten to brutally freeze all the peasants even more unless they work for you as slaves.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2010, 08:43:38 pm »

Demand to see the leader of this attack!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2010, 08:48:51 pm »

Demand to see the leader of this attack!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2010, 08:49:43 pm »

I guess it's time to build a new- bigger tower on top of the remains of the town.
Enslave everyone who pops their head up in Ice Manacles.

Also.. I guess, dig the leader out.

Also, how much did we get in Cryo for that big thing?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2010, 08:51:46 pm »

argh! you guys's postings keep interupting my trying to post the big post-nova chunk of Plot!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2010, 08:54:10 pm »

go, plot, Go!

I'll stand here, and cheer you on.
Ignore my previous suggestion!
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - BOOM!
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2010, 09:19:11 pm »

You listen for a moment, then release the last part of the anger-boosted Megaspell you knew for a second. But as soon as you touch the ground, you can't remember it.
As you look around at the falling debris formerly known as the town,bits of tower falling into the snow at your feet, you spot something.

The Blacksmith's building. Its still standing. How? How did anything townie survive that? the only remains are your big room, with Awesome chair in it, your giant Crysteel pot, your crysteel-topped Mecha-Bench, and all the rest of the stuff in your room. Alas, Bob is in pieces, as are Stabby and Chilly. You pull your sword and staff out of the icy floor, and stomp over to the blacksmith's, feet never sinking into the snow, or making tracks in it. The snow is getting deeper by the second.

Slicing the Blacksmith's door open, you see...nothing.
Where did he go? There is no way, Magic or not, to vanish pretty much instantaneously. Except for the thousands of rumours about what a Legendary Metamancer can do, but they're just that. rumours. some of the mentors even went so far as to called them outright crazy talk.
But anyway, you stomp your staff on the floor, and the former mayor rises very, very slowly, carefully, and trying to both hold his hands up and warm himself at the same time. He is pretty old, if he hadn't been here for whatever reason, the chill would have killed him outright, like almost everyone else. you had heard a couple scattered mumbled moans who have certainly succumbed by now, but most everyone here was dead frozen were they stood, including a few couples doing something that was in no way platonic. :o

"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w--hh-h-h-h-a-a-a-a-t-t-t-t-t?-?" the mayor said, almost indecipherable as it steadily got colder. Even you were getting a bit chilled, which was ridiculous. What had you done? You don't even remember concentrating much, it must have been ridiculously high-level.
"Where is The Blacksmith?"
The Mayor pointed. There was shattered crystal all over the area the mayor was pointing. "h-h-hh-h-e-e-e- d-d-dd--i-i-i-s-s-a--p-p-p-p-p-e-e-a-a-r-r-e-e-d-d. j-j-j-ju-u-u-us-s-t-t l-l-li-k-k-e-e t-t-h-h-a-a-t-t." The Mayor was curled up into a ball at this point, rocking back and forth, doing anything to stay the tiniest bit warm. He probably didn't even care that the mayor looked like a baby, he was freezing."h-h-h-he-e-e-e-e- b-b-b-r-r-o-o-k-k-k-e-e-e s-s-so-o-om-m-"
The Mayor never finished his sentence. He just stopped moving, still curled up in the fetal position.

You pulled all of your stuff into your room, shut the door, locked the windows, and used up all of the rest of your energy manipulating the snow and ice into sliding your room out of the blast zone, then passed out immediately.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 08:37:25 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - PLOT!
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2010, 09:24:55 pm »

Gotta love that plot.
After we wake, I suggest gathering up our robot bits, then creating a simple cold-powerd wagon so we don't hove to hoof it to the next town.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2010, 09:27:27 pm »

And we sold a sword to that guy? That's not fun.

Also, look around his empty blacksmith-ing place.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2010, 09:30:32 pm »

We sold a somewhat nicked Crysteel Sword to him for a Giant Crysteel Pot.

We won't be able to get back in there,though. Even ourself were getting cold. That is some serious cold, there.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2010, 09:33:42 pm »

Then 'Bah' helplessly and drag the Mayor out of there.

I guess it's time to pack up shop.

What's our list at?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2010, 09:45:00 pm »

The Mayor is in the Blacksmith's, and all our alchemy reagents were in the second room, except the metals (those were in the pot).

So, here's a shortened Inventory, since theres wall 'o plot up there:

Stuff:
60 Gold
Dark Blue Robe of MAGIC!
Light Blue Cloak of COLDNESS! (cold-proof)
Blue-ish Pants of MAGIC!
Brown MAGIC! shoes.
Awesome Giant Glowing Rolling Ice Throne of MAGIC!
Great Mecha-bench (crysteel top)
Giant Crysteel Pot

Alchemy Reagents:
25 units of Great metal
5 units of Great Crysteel
The Remains of Stabby The First
The Remains of Chilly The First
The Remains of Bob The First.
The Remains of Builder The Third.

Skills:
Rank 10 Cryomancer!
Rank 4 Alchemist
Rank 3 Mechamancer
Rank 3 Technologician
Novice in Metamancy

Cold, Passed Out, Daytime?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 09:47:49 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2010, 09:48:26 pm »

So we're incapable of entering the blacksmith's from here on?
Or can we throw the pyroagent in there?

Also, try alchemising a pyroagent with a giant, glowing, unmelting snowflake.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2010, 09:53:37 pm »

We have no reagents. just metal and whatever was in the robots remains (more metal, crysteel, shattered magic power orbs.)

The town has become the coldest place ever, since we Frost Nuked it at 4x Power due to anger almost causing almost total loss of control over it (probably in the range of Ice7, maybe Ice8.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2010, 09:56:57 pm »

On to FuzzyZergling's plan, then?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 285