Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212049 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Yelling about Lawns and Cars.
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2010, 02:07:12 pm »

Begin a assault of cold magic on the volcano. Btw, does the volcano have a portal in it which the magma comes from or is it just powered by magic? Or did he teleport the lower part of the volcano as well?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2010, 04:45:15 pm »

begin gathering cryonic energys from the tundra area. store it in a rock or something.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 18, 2010, 07:32:17 pm »

Is it posible for us to draw cold out of stuff to get more magic?
If it is, we should do that.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 18, 2010, 08:25:49 pm »

What ups your technologician ranking?

But yeah, I'm going to go with 'Practice metamancy until you at least reach rank 2'
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 18, 2010, 08:40:29 pm »

It is possible to draw out cold, I've just been busy today and kept forgetting to hit post before i closed firefox.
Technologician is pretty much rising at the same time as mechamancy, until we can make a AI or a computer. then we can increase it without having to make something related to mecha every time.

You draw out the cold from a chunk of town debris and fling it at the volcano. the volcano flings a flaming car part at you.
You grab another kitchen pot, drop ice in it, and make another Absolute Zero, but  fling the pot at the volcano as soon as you drop the cryoagent in.
You faintly hear something hit the pot, then theres an muffled explosion sound. apparently, Really Cold Thing + magma = Boom.

You grab a boulder near the edge of town, cold blast it until theres a dent in it, then make another AZ, again flinging it (well, making a big hunk of ice spring up and force it upwards) It hits the side of the volcano and rolls down, but explodes when yet another car part flies out. the volcano WHOOOSH!es out, and that side of town dissapears in a giant (probably hot) steam cloud.

You decide to continue attempting to transmute a snowball into a donut while waiting for the giant cloud to clear, and again fail twice. got closer though, and a piece of grass and then a single grain is what you ended up with this time.

Cryomancy 10.5, 7 cryo/pyroagents left.

2/3rds of the way to next metamancy rank.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 18, 2010, 08:47:35 pm »

How high can you get your cyromancy to?

And yeah, continue practicing and such. However, to make stuff more interesting, try and V2 claw.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2010, 09:13:44 pm »

Find a pot and enchant it with flame resist (that should be in the cyromancy book, right?) fill it with eithier cyroagent or a spell of ice of some sort and throw it into the caldera of the volcano.
It should burst and stopper the volcano with obsiden
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 18, 2010, 09:25:27 pm »

it would, I think, fall under both Cryo and Pyro mancy, as well as Meta at some point where you can make it so that any fire spell that hits it turns into the equivalent cryo spell, or that it absorbs energy and turns it into cold, thus giving both your enemy and the conservation of energy the finger at the same time.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 18, 2010, 09:26:31 pm »

Also, I guess you'll need to build a robot with a catapult arm.

Yay!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 18, 2010, 09:29:32 pm »

20 and a half. (the half is so that we can actually be stronger than than the rest, not just as powerful)
Metamancy uses the DF skill rank names. Edit: Flame/Heat Resistance is Pyromancy and eventual Meta. Cryomacy has the many levels of Cold Resistance.

You practice. That side of town seems to have been vaporized into steam.
You decide to rebuild Bob, and then tinker with magipower cores until (after being covered with soot after a few blew up in your face), you finally get a good, stable design. you put it in Bob, and he slams into the wall. Alas, he's dead already. You take a look at the various power doodads in Bob The Second, and see that they're all either fried or asploded from the constant power of the Stable Magipower Orb. You remove it and set it aside.

You then disassemble Claw and remove the power doodads, chop them open, and compare them to the fried ones from Bob. They should have coped fine with more consistant power, you're pretty sure it didn't increase in power, just stability.

You touch your staff to the stable orb, and it the spinning thingie at the top starts spinning crazily. You take it off before it breaks something else. Sheesh, you didn't expect the power output to skyrocket just because it was more stable. But how to utilize it? You can't really make the circuitry any better with what you have, its just barely big enough to work on as it is!

(Need better mecha-bench for Advanced Circuitry, or someway to divert the large amount of currently surplus power.)

Rank 4 in Technologician, rank up to Adequate Metamancer.
new recipe: Stable magipower orb (unstable orb + 2 stabilizers)
8 stabilizers left, 1/3rd of the town missing. Bob dead a second time.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 18, 2010, 09:32:28 pm »

Bah, surplus power is easy to deal with. MAKE THE BOTS BIGGER!!!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 18, 2010, 09:38:45 pm »

See if you can make Claw power a 'Cold resist' or 'Aura of Coldnessness' spell with his surplus energy.

Also, put legs with claw toes on 'im!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 18, 2010, 09:49:19 pm »

Even if they were bigger, you'd fry the Basic Circuitry pretty quickly, the stuff just isn't built for actual constant power. You can't just make magic less magical, can you?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 18, 2010, 10:09:59 pm »

Can you actually build a better bench?

Idiot, me.

Alchemise your cyromancy bench with a Mechamancy tome.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 18, 2010, 10:18:12 pm »

You put the mecha-bench in your Alchemy equipment, and toss your old Mechamancy Tome in. You Alchemize them toether, and...it didn't really change. Shinier, though.

Random.org said No. you needed a 5, it gave me a zero. Also, the mayor was buried; finally thawed enough to remove him from the piece of flooring.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 285