Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 915 916 [917] 918 919 ... 1002

Author Topic: Crusader Kings 2 is released.  (Read 2096204 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings 2 is released.
« Reply #13740 on: September 17, 2018, 09:02:24 am »

Apparently you can get lots of rivals with the Seduction focus.

Then again you also get lots of diseases, so...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #13741 on: September 17, 2018, 09:03:53 am »

You reply to quickly - I edited that post in less than one minute and you still beat my by less than 8 seconds
Love, scriver~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13742 on: September 17, 2018, 09:06:40 am »

fite me

*loses a hand*
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #13743 on: September 17, 2018, 09:09:52 am »

I wonder if the "Battle Events" will count as a duel for the purposes of the trait. They seem like duels in all but name, but maybe the trait is looking for a slightly more orderly sort of fight...
fite me

*loses a hand*
More like "Gains Carpal Tunnel Trait"
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13744 on: September 17, 2018, 09:30:10 am »

Another way to do the 7 duels achievement is by being zealous. I think Zealous characters can duel infidels/heretics.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13745 on: September 17, 2018, 01:06:06 pm »

I wonder if the "Battle Events" will count as a duel for the purposes of the trait. They seem like duels in all but name, but maybe the trait is looking for a slightly more orderly sort of fight...
I believe they said later in the thread that if you choose to enter a duel during the battle, that counts for duel count
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #13746 on: September 17, 2018, 01:35:00 pm »

I have still no ideea how one is supposed tor rack up enough rivals to have seven duels with one character, let alone win them all

(and I literally never see the Duelist trait show up ingame, in neither my characters or NPCs)
Space reserved to post a screencap of my current game

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 02:48:17 pm by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13747 on: September 17, 2018, 01:49:07 pm »

I believe they said later in the thread that if you choose to enter a duel during the battle, that counts for duel count
At this point, the devs should just hire the guys behind the Game of Thrones mod. They keep taking ideas from them.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13748 on: September 17, 2018, 02:41:51 pm »

OFFICIAL MEGAWAR FUNCTIONALITY

(Also the ability to take hostages upon winning wars why the ferk isn't that I'm yet)

(Or just taking hostages at any time. Ford you, Duke of Aquitaine, I'll keep your son here to prevent you from warring against me even if the realm will dislike me for it!)
Love, scriver~

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13749 on: September 17, 2018, 02:48:30 pm »

At this point, the devs should just hire the guys behind the Game of Thrones mod. They keep taking ideas from them.
I am pretty sure they did for quite a few mods. I know the artist for the Warhammer mod is now on Paradox's payroll because the dev diaries about graphical stuff were by them.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13750 on: September 17, 2018, 03:01:11 pm »

(Also the ability to take hostages upon winning wars why the ferk isn't that I'm yet)

(Or just taking hostages at any time. Ford you, Duke of Aquitaine, I'll keep your son here to prevent you from warring against me even if the realm will dislike me for it!)
You can say fuck on the internet, man.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13751 on: September 17, 2018, 03:07:20 pm »

Feck, arse, girls, drink!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13752 on: September 17, 2018, 04:13:38 pm »

It's almost as if I deliberately chose not to
Love, scriver~

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13753 on: September 17, 2018, 04:35:23 pm »

It's almost as if I deliberately chose not to
That would be crazy, though. Next thing you know you'll be telling us that you respect people who like something you hate! Preposterous!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #13754 on: September 17, 2018, 04:54:39 pm »

That couldn't be real, it's just an urban legend that people might respect others on the internet. Like Atlantis, the Loch-Ness Monster, or the Holy Fury release date.

(Paradox plz).
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 915 916 [917] 918 919 ... 1002