Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 1002

Author Topic: Crusader Kings 2 is released.  (Read 2092483 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings 2 is released.
« Reply #6600 on: December 23, 2014, 04:22:32 pm »

Ah, is there a way to change that? Or am I simply SOL?
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6601 on: December 23, 2014, 04:23:08 pm »

Ah, is there a way to change that? Or am I simply SOL?
Hardcoded, so no.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6602 on: December 23, 2014, 04:32:56 pm »

I would have thought those rivers would be seas, so you could put trade posts on them.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6603 on: December 23, 2014, 04:43:25 pm »

Thanks, MSH. Did you get it working?
Nope, situation unchanged.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6604 on: December 23, 2014, 04:53:14 pm »

Maybe they will patch that in another update? If someone brings it to their attention
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Uristides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6605 on: December 23, 2014, 07:22:44 pm »

I'm seriously disappointed the Ursulines aren't a bunch of bear-worshipping canadian woodcutters.
Just had my shortest campaign ever as the dude from Area 51. No qties around to marry, got steamrolled by the catholic dude next door and the guy just dropped dead and heirless after a couple of years. Also, atomicists don't have chaplains it seems? I could never appoint anyone to the position despite even calling a couple of holy men into court.
Think I'll try americanist (fuck yeah!) next.

Edit: oh, I think I got the catch with atomicists dying early... The blessing...
And argh, that old interface. I can't find anything there.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:25:12 pm by Uristides »

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6606 on: December 23, 2014, 07:41:05 pm »

Ever time I hit single player, the game crashed, are there DLC you cant use with it or something like that?

These devs are awesome and have the actual internal branch currently available on github all the time apparently https://github.com/notalbanian/postapoc so you can play it with the latest patch but it'll be unrefined.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6607 on: December 23, 2014, 08:29:52 pm »

I found the rust cultists fun, especially since you can repeatedly go out to scavenge technology, even taking a retinue of warriors and techpriests with you.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Uristides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6608 on: December 23, 2014, 11:19:17 pm »

Tried a ruster for once. Right at the beginning some nordic Genghis Khan combined with a couple of rebels subjugated me and I was forced to be his count or whatever the lowest rank is. Kept a plot running to kill him ever since but nothing would keep NPCs in it for long. Meanwhile he kept expanding nonstop shelving out 2.8k+ stacks all around the place. Was waiting for either him or my ruler to die but I think I'll just shelve this campaign away.
Either I'm terribad at picking characters or this mod hates my bones.

The concept of rusters is cool but I found the scavenging stuff really repetitive and it didn't draw me in like most event chains. I think Atom is still my favourite.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 11:22:15 pm by Uristides »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6609 on: December 23, 2014, 11:24:32 pm »

How did you get it to run? Mine always crashes during load (after it make the flags)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6610 on: December 23, 2014, 11:35:28 pm »

Detroit is simply OP, at least in my game it has been.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6611 on: December 24, 2014, 08:39:51 am »

It is. I played the southermost michigan duke and barely survived a war against Detroid. I think it's because they are a merchant republic, and as such has tons of money.

How did you get it to run? Mine always crashes during load (after it make the flags)
Did you revert to patch 2.2.1?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6612 on: December 24, 2014, 09:59:01 am »

It is. I played the southermost michigan duke and barely survived a war against Detroid. I think it's because they are a merchant republic, and as such has tons of money.

Well, that, or the citizens of Detroit consider a nuclear exchange an improvement over regular Detroit.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6613 on: December 24, 2014, 11:01:54 am »

Well, that, or the citizens of Detroit consider a nuclear exchange an improvement over regular Detroit.

Most people think that.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6614 on: December 24, 2014, 12:54:14 pm »

When I was playing as Talbot, I was able to take their capital quickly, reverting them to a normal kingdom. They were a push-over after that.

When I was playing the Maritimes, I had to give myself cash twice just to survive against New York, because they had like... 20k troops from mercs.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 1002