Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 89

Author Topic: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE. Day 2: A Hunting We Will Go.  (Read 51332 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Akar and Kerish.

"I can see what she is, Monk." speaks the captain, looking up at the new guest. She turns her head away, though she's still watching and listening. "You can come down now."

You Lot.

Dragnar and Gold: The wall slides up, revealing a small room in which five white jade lockers stand.

Wisdom: The elementals reappear. Or at least, the Ifrit does. The Undertow doesn't have a form. "We can't get out of here. The way this place was built stops spirits.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

"Yes... I intend to ask The Three where they found this map when we return... Ah! You seem to have found what I was looking for." Dragnar says as he walks forward to search the lockers. "Here's hoping these aren't locked..."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

You Lot.

Dragnar and Gold: Each locker bears a different symbol. You recognize all of them as the symbols of the Tyrants.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lera moaned, "But... you just said.... gah. Well is there anything else I can use to power it?"
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

"Look at below!" Kerish shifts off the beam, pushing off with casual ease to fall feet first toward the ground, legs slightly bent. That bend become much sharper upon her landing in a froglike stance, from which she resumes an upright position. "Although Kerish is hesitant to admit, monk's guesses are consistently accurate. Commander desired monk be watched over, due to Immaculate presence being a sudden variable in plan to remove demon threat. Kerish would like to remind Captain of note she received from Commander."

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar turned away at Kerish's call, turning back politely, once she was settled to the ground, and unlikely to reveal anything unintentionally. Akar looked over at Kerish, and nodded.

"So tell me, Miss Kerish, is your Commander the Tyrant I met earlier? Or someone else?"

Akar doubted Kerish would tell him anything more then the Lunar thought he should know, but didn't hurt to ask.

"As well, you best tell you this. No matter who your Commander is, the Warstrider is leaving with me."

Akar looked over toward Captain Raio.

"That goes for you as well, Captain Raio. I'm fairly certain that wou will agree with me that such is for the best, in your case. The presence of a Warstrider in a community of your size would end in more strife, not less."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Dragnar glanced around at the lockers for a moment before opening the one he knew best: The locker marked with his own caste mark.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Commander is Exalt that monk spoke with before." Kerish tilts her head in thought at the ultimatum regarding the warstrider. If her Commander had been aware of the war engine, she had not seen fit to inform Kerish of it. Understandable, given that this was her first mission. "As for the fate of the warstrider, Kerish has neither the rank or the understanding of policy to speak as to group's position. Is it a matter that can be tabled until after the demonic presence has been neutralized?"

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pulling himself into the cockpit of the 'strider, Elzal began the process of attuning to the giant artifact.

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar nodded. He could live with that. Of course, the discussion was limited to 'it is mine, and that's final' but it was a discussion still.

"I can live with that. Captain Raio, I highly suggest you refuse the Beastman's offer. Tyrant isn't a name given lightly."

Akar turned to Kerish, and smiled.

"Also, the next time you see your commander, I'd request you tell her I don't enjoy being spied upon. If she wants to know what I am doing, she can ask me herself. I do not skulk, nor do I hide."

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Monk's tendency toward accurate assumptions seems to have fallen flat." Kerish crosses her arms, the bracer showing a dark blue octahedron in front. "Commander's primary objective with leadership of city is smooth transition in removing the demon followers. As for my role, it was your impact on plans for removal being watched. Harrying the second and killing demons works well for that, not so much suicide mission against mayor."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

You Lot.

Lera: "What did I say? There is an alternative, Lera the Alabaster Lion. Emergency Warstrider Essence Batteries lie in the main chamber. They are experimental devices, capable of acting in the place of a hearthstone inside their accompanying Jade machines. I could use one to regain full power for a time, though they are limited in how long they can be used."

Elzal: ((I'll do what I did with Drake, and deal with you in AIM))

Dragnar/Gold: The Night Caste locker is near empty, obvious racks and shelves missing what should be there. A pair of bracers, adorned with images of some great cat, are wrapped around two pegs, easy to remove, and a shirt of gold chain supported on a rack are all that remain. All this stuff is getting heavy, the unattunded metal weighing more than gold.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Gotcha!" Lera said, all was not lost! She didn't see where Ez went, so she would just hold onto his hearthstone for a while. Before long she had returned, with a jade core in hand, whistling happily. Moving back into the warstrider she held it up, which was kinda silly in retrospect, "This it?" she asked quickly.
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Akar and Kerish.

The Captain still seems a little put off. "I dislike what you're saying, beast. How long has... your commander known about this demon presence?"

You Lot.

Lera: "Yes, that is it, Lera the Alabaster Lion. I should that they will not last as long as they do when installed in lesser machines."

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah well. How long will it last? And you can just call me Lera. The Alabaster Lion is just my epitif....epicta...epia... ummm. Title." Lera said, plugging the stone neatly into its slot.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 89