Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 89

Author Topic: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE. Day 2: A Hunting We Will Go.  (Read 51333 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Dragnar reached into the locker and removed the armor. He wouldn't be able to carry all this around for long, so he pulled on the shirt, removing his old non-magical armor. He then began the process of attuning himself to both the shirt and the sword he found earlier. The rest could wait for now, as there was a good chance he wouldn't be able to keep it all anyway.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar looks over at Kerish, and shrugged.

"That sounds an awful lot like spying on me, Ms. Kerish. As for being suicide... I'll make my own evaluation of that. I doubt very much you or your commander knows what I am capable of."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

You lot.

Lera: "In my frame, it will last around a week of constant use before it begins to deteriorate and needs repairs. Much longer then that, and will become a risk."
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright... now I say 'Double Dare you.'" she said, switching over to airtongue. She grinned and braced herself, ready for the machine to come alive around her. Oh, this was going to be so, so much fun!
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

You lot.

The immense silver warstrider flashes silver light, just once, then steps forward from it's hold. The metal shifts, the head warping and becoming catlike, the whole machine becoming more feline and, strangely, more feminine. A mere second after full power is met, the machine is no longer a featureless silver block, but a personalized warmachine.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Cogsmith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wisdom turned and wound his way back to the bay where Lera had been playing with the giant automaton when he heard it's footsteps. Arriving just in time to see it personalize itself to her he found himself pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Careful Lera. That's very old. It will probably need repairs if you overuse it."

On the bright side the personalization of this warstrider suggested that this room had just been to place the finishing touches on them. The main fabrication room, if there was such a thing was likely deeper into the manse.

Turning back into the main warstrider bay he glanced at the assembled rows and promptly walked in the direction opposite the one they were facing. What was at their back might be of interest.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh. When do you need repairs Durun?" Lera asked, taking a few cautionary steps forward. "I wouldn't want to break you." 
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rovell looked at Lera's warstrider, impressed.  It wasn't every day you got to see one that old still in such good function.

He looked at one of the orichalcum warstriders, then shook his head.  Not yet.  Perhaps when it was time to leave he would attempt to use it.  For now, he would see what Dragnar and Gold were up to.

He stood up, and walked through the door they had gone through, and walked through the secret door at the back.  Noticing the lockers, he nodded at the pair before opening the one with the symbol of the Eclipse caste.

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Climbing out of the warstrider that he had attuned to, Elzal looked around, immediately noticing Lera's new 'toy'.  "Hey, Lera, I need my hearthstone back!"  He called out, hanging onto the frame of his 'strider.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Bah. Prowl Durun." Lera said, opening the cockpit and throwing the stone out to Elzal. "Catchy Ezy!" She said with a laugh, before closing her cockpit again and going back to stomping around. Not much to do inside though... "Mmm. Hey Durun? Does this thing have speakers?"

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

You Lot.

Lera: "What function do you want the speakers for?"

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

In response to the Captain's question, the Lunar simply shrugs. "Kerish was only recently assigned to work under Commander. Kerish's knowledge of the situation is limited to what Commander presented, which was the estimated minimum to perform mission. There wasn't time for an in-depth briefing."

"However, there are more important matters to address, such as the reason Kerish would have interceded had the contents of the warehouse been among the available information." The woman tilts her head in the direction of the door that the second in command of the demonic presence had burst through to escape. "Specifically, the tactical value of the element of surprise. Mayor will likely be prepared for hostile response now, may seek to assimilate Captain's forces. Solar seen in town, guards allies to demon Mayor. Demons seen in town, guards a threat."

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar looks over at Kerish, and shrugs. He'd noticed she had ignored him, but wasn't about to play her game.

"Captain Raio has the loyalty of her soldiers, beastwoman. She should be able to rally them. Though without proper training, they are likely irrelevant. You may be right as to one thing. We should strike immedietely. Before he has the chance to take any action at all."

Akar nodded, laying a hand on the Hilt of his Blades.

"Alright Captain, I've had a chance to catch my breath. Lets go see your Mayor."

Akar looked over at Kerish, inclining his head in goodbye, having finished talking to the woman. He assumed she would scamper back to her Commander now.

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Snatching the hearthstone from the air, Elzal sat back inside the cockpit of his 'strider.  Placing the stone in the proper slot, he waited for the harness to reattach itself.

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

"Did monk miss point completely?" Kerish gives the Fire Aspect a scepticle look. "The Mayor will be ready for monk specifically, and likely Captain as well. Mayor's second can identify, and precautions can be taken. Last thing Mayor would expect when planning against Immaculate is an attack by Anathema."
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 89