Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74512 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #1050 on: July 10, 2010, 10:33:32 pm »

So... Now that the game is afoot, should I lock this thread?  Or do you guys still want it open for copying purposes?  I don't really care, but since I have authority over it I'm obligated to ask.

Also, good on all of you for turning my stupid joke thread into something else entirely.  It's shocking just what this forum can do sometimes.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: July 10, 2010, 10:35:50 pm »

Leave it open for now, Because we may also wish to do some world building, as well as in the case someone actually wants to start a serious conversation about feudalism.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 10, 2010, 10:38:07 pm »

Leave it open for now, Because we may also wish to do some world building, as well as in the case someone actually wants to start a serious conversation about feudalism.
or if someone wants to ask something without clogging up the Paint Adventure thread.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: July 10, 2010, 10:53:22 pm »

Or in case we want to make a mod out of this and then talk about how banana peels aren't slippery, dammit!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #1054 on: July 10, 2010, 10:56:10 pm »

Banana peels can be slippery though. On the right floor.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: July 10, 2010, 10:57:15 pm »

I say lock it, I'm sick of notification.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: July 10, 2010, 10:57:56 pm »

Well one thing could be of importance.. remember that I mentioned the barbarians came by boat from a far-away land?

It's a fair travel to to south, abit to the east past a series islands inhabited by very strange people, then directly through a storm we got lost in.
All that to escape the wagons that now roams those lands like a plauge.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: July 10, 2010, 11:00:29 pm »

Turn that off, then.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: July 10, 2010, 11:06:05 pm »

How :<

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: July 10, 2010, 11:07:39 pm »

Turn that off, then.
Theres a button on the show new replies button page called mark all as read. open a tab for everything you want, then click the button to get rid of the rest from the page until the next post.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: July 10, 2010, 11:37:21 pm »

Something just dawned on me. how many.. military units do each of us have? exactly?

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: July 10, 2010, 11:47:20 pm »

Something just dawned on me. how many.. military units do each of us have? exactly?

We don't really have any stats or anything. It would be neat if we could have like a "military/wealth/resources" stat thing but it looks like Barbarossa's running this with narrative overruling any pseudo-stats or anything. So I guess we're gonna play loose and mess around! :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: July 10, 2010, 11:50:00 pm »

I have the entire Ranger Corps, plus an uncounted number of apprentices that is either below or equal to the number of currently active Rangers at any given time.

I had a exact number ready, but
it looks like Barbarossa's running this with narrative overruling any pseudo-stats or anything.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: July 11, 2010, 12:13:05 am »

We have very little in the way of an actual military, but lots of trained mountain goats and men with great swords.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: July 11, 2010, 12:25:19 am »

Besides our thirty-four Home Defense Army regulars, we have about fifteen hundred War Ferrets in active service, three hundred men given as part of the pledge of fealty to His Fairly Elected Royal Majesty Our Lord King Baron Aqizzar the Great (HFERMOLKB Aqizzar the Great, if you like), and a fair-sized fleet with about a thousand marine-to-ground attack troops and three large warships. We have some shipping capabilities for support and trade, but our military is all-in-all a modest size. You may want to watch out for the Ferrets, though. Vicious creatures, they are.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 76