Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - Game over!  (Read 41698 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Day 2 "What can kill a Demon?"
« Reply #270 on: June 30, 2010, 12:58:12 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Lonewolf I: Lonewolf I
NUKE9.13: Mr.Person, ToonyMan
RedWarrior0: JanusTwoFace
ToonyMan: Jokerman-EXE, NUKE9.13, Solifuge

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Thursday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 30, 2010, 01:28:40 pm »

...why is Lonewolf voting for himself?

That's some very specific knowledge you [ToonyMan] seem to have on the Cult in this game. I mean, really specific. How could you know all that?

Your last post about Red's soul-selling and powerboost also worry me, though I can't explain why. You're shockingly cavalier about the fact that he took a kill and basically acted as a Vigilante. Your reacting doesn't seem right.

He's not the only one coming up with rather in-depth analyses of the night kills.

Jokerman-EXE, questions:
- Why are you picking on ToonyMan in particular?
- So far as the RedWarrior0's choices, would you have done differently?  Either turned down the deal, targetted someone else, or waited?  Why?

It's not his analysis that worries me. It's his reactions and how his statements are phrased.

I'm looking at Toony, specifically, because his posts stick out the most to me. Janus, your posts are organized and easy to follow as you accuse and explain. His posts are confused-sounding, and their style keeps shifting as he plays. I'm not saying that that makes scum, but this is how he played in Para16 and I was on his scumteam. He reads like scum Toony to me.

As to Red's choices...his explanation implies that there were multiple power options (is that correct, Red?) so I can't REALLY answer that. But as far as killing Toaster? I say, if you're not scum and you have a valid suspicion and the power to kill the target of your suspicion, then no one can blame you for acting on it. I won't say Red's not scum, because I'm still looking at that option, but I won't accuse him for killing someone that he thought was scum. I might have saved the power until N2 if possible, depending on my choices.
So to be honest you have nothing on me for your vote, okay.  You're voting me because of how I post and that's all you got, which is nothing.  That changed a lot from your previous accusation of having highly specific suspicious knowledge.

Uh, yeah Toony, let's just look at the one part of my accusation where I said that I'm not sure, and ignore the parts where I'm ramming your scummy play in its scummy ass.

You're making a lot of assumptions with seemingly no basis. Sure, the flavor might make you think, "Vampire." I can see where you would get that. But immediately jumping to Vampire Cult and then defending it against questioning? That's gorram suspicious.

You're getting defensive and flustered because people are pushing you. You must have known that would happen if you voiced a suspicion like that, so why are you being like this?

Because you're SCUM.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 30, 2010, 01:36:27 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
NUKE9.13: Mr.Person, ToonyMan
RedWarrior0: JanusTwoFace
ToonyMan: Jokerman-EXE, Lonewolf I, NUKE9.13, Solifuge

That's better
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 30, 2010, 02:04:07 pm »

Uh, yeah Toony, let's just look at the one part of my accusation where I said that I'm not sure, and ignore the parts where I'm ramming your scummy play in its scummy ass.
Unfortunately for you, repeatably calling someone scum isn't "ramming [my] scummy play in its scummy ass."  Please be bring something up relevant to me being "scummy" and I might be able to respond without laughing.  Saying that I am "off" and "don't feel right" doesn't really cut it here.

You're making a lot of assumptions with seemingly no basis. Sure, the flavor might make you think, "Vampire." I can see where you would get that. But immediately jumping to Vampire Cult and then defending it against questioning? That's gorram suspicious.
If they are simply assumptions then there is no worry, is there?  You even admit here that one could assume vampires are here, you state it yourself.  Why is it that jumping to Vampire Cult is such a bad connection?  Does that worry you, vampire?  I'm pretty sure your question here is rhetorical so speak up if not.

You're getting defensive and flustered because people are pushing you. You must have known that would happen if you voiced a suspicion like that, so why are you being like this?

Because you're SCUM.

Of the few things that fluster me nothing flusters me more than when I cannot communicate with someone, or they connect with my words in the wrong way.  Everyone knows that aggravation and I am keeping myself at a rational level right now.  You do know that screaming scum at someone is the complete opposite of being helpful?  It invokes exactly what you are talking about and it gets nowhere.

So please, if you're going to make accusations at least put a ounce of brain in each thought.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 30, 2010, 02:05:56 pm »

It's not his analysis that worries me. It's his reactions and how his statements are phrased.

I'm looking at Toony, specifically, because his posts stick out the most to me. Janus, your posts are organized and easy to follow as you accuse and explain. His posts are confused-sounding, and their style keeps shifting as he plays. I'm not saying that that makes scum, but this is how he played in Para16 and I was on his scumteam. He reads like scum Toony to me.

As to Red's choices...his explanation implies that there were multiple power options (is that correct, Red?) so I can't REALLY answer that. But as far as killing Toaster? I say, if you're not scum and you have a valid suspicion and the power to kill the target of your suspicion, then no one can blame you for acting on it. I won't say Red's not scum, because I'm still looking at that option, but I won't accuse him for killing someone that he thought was scum. I might have saved the power until N2 if possible, depending on my choices.
So to be honest you have nothing on me for your vote, okay.  You're voting me because of how I post and that's all you got, which is nothing.  That changed a lot from your previous accusation of having highly specific suspicious knowledge.

He's accusing you of acting like how you acted in Paranormal 16. That's a pretty strong accusation, why are you trying to brush it aside like it's nothing?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 30, 2010, 02:18:36 pm »

I don't consider meta reasons because that was ToonyMan in Paranormal 16, sorry about missing that.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 30, 2010, 02:33:52 pm »

I don't consider meta reasons because that was ToonyMan in Paranormal 16, sorry about missing that.

So you're completely different now?
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 30, 2010, 03:01:20 pm »

I think so yes.  If you were to stick with the claim though I would say meta accusations are weak.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 30, 2010, 03:16:10 pm »

I think so yes.  If you were to stick with the claim though I would say meta accusations are weak.

Why are you trying to lie to get us to not suspect you? You know as well as I do that meta accusations are not weak.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 30, 2010, 04:29:11 pm »

Why are you trying to lie to get us to not suspect you? You know as well as I do that meta accusations are not weak.

I'm not lying and suspicion is on everyone.  Maybe you classify things different, everything doesn't run your way.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 30, 2010, 04:33:09 pm »

I'm not lying and suspicion is on everyone.  Maybe you classify things different, everything doesn't run your way.

Why are you trying so hard to defend yourself?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 30, 2010, 04:35:10 pm »

Why are you trying so hard to defend yourself?

I'm not.  You're just dragging this conversation out.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 30, 2010, 07:38:29 pm »

You're completely ignoring me and refusing straight answers to anyone.  Toony, you're looking more and more scummy with every post.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 30, 2010, 07:44:14 pm »

You're completely ignoring me and refusing straight answers to anyone.  Toony, you're looking more and more scummy with every post.

If you're going to make outrageous claims then please tell me where I am ignoring you and please tell me where I am refusing straight answers to everyone.  Otherwise you're way less help then you claim me to be.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 30, 2010, 07:47:10 pm »

Why didn't you even consider the possibility that there are werewolves?

I asked you this question, and rather than answering, you turned it back on me.  I gave you an answer, and asked you again to answer the question yourself.  You haven't even acknowledged it.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29