Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - Game over!  (Read 41680 times)

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Day 2 "What can kill a Demon?"
« Reply #255 on: June 29, 2010, 01:41:20 pm »

I'm also not liking the feel of Janus right now, but fuck, ToonyMan is scum.

Greetings NUKE, I'm finding you suspicious after Ottofar's death and posting habits.

Is that all? You don't post your reasoning, and then your next few posts are just to throw dust in the air by calling out Janus for an honest mistake. You're just accusing two people, and not giving real reasons for either.

Cult are highly improbable now?  I think not,
Org is easily found, his body lying in a pool of black blood in the courtyard before his house. A large chunk is missing from his neck, and long scratches extend down his back. His face is twisted into a horrific rictus that could almost be called a grin. Cautiously, you search his house. Demonic symbols cover inside of the house, many painted in what seems to be blood. You're not sure what sort of Demon possessed him, but whatever he was it wasn't very pleasant.
If one had a keen eye you could see that a vampire of some sort killed Org, now...what would a vampire BE in a mafia game?  Why cult of course!  He was killed by the cult to shush him up.

They probably can choose between killing and converting or something.

So Janus and Mr.Person are more suspicious in my book, no?  Time to wait for NUKE I suppose.

That's some very specific knowledge you seem to have on the Cult in this game. I mean, really specific. How could you know all that?

Your last post about Red's soul-selling and powerboost also worry me, though I can't explain why. You're shockingly cavalier about the fact that he took a kill and basically acted as a Vigilante. Your reacting doesn't seem right.

While I'm on the topic, Red, what can you tell us about the flavor of the offer, and do you know what having no soul does yet? I've got an eye on you, too.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 29, 2010, 02:11:04 pm »

A little bit of thought means that your first comment more or less repeated what I said. A vampire wouldn't mutilate the victim.

Anyways, I'm going to give my knowledge, rather than thoughts.

A shadowy figure offered me power (a one-shot ability) for a small price(my soul), so I took the power(I chose a night-kill) and killed Toaster with it. He was the one who gave me my power.
My soul is the possession of a scum character (albeit a dead one)
Ok well I don't want to be pessimistic here but a soulless human sounds a lot like 'monster' which is what we want dead. I'm not saying we should lynch him right away, but if a third kind of kill shows up tonight- well, here's a potential source.
It is also possible that the devil just has to collect X amount of souls, whereupon the soulless lose and the devil wins.

Either way, this information screws up my analysis. It seems unlikely that a recruiter would also have a soul-stealing capability- why have two ways of converting? (Or a secondary victory condition like collect X souls)
So, probably not a devil/demon 'cult'. What we have is (probably):
1)Devil: harvest souls
2)SK
3)Regular scumteam
The only question is which is which; was org a lone demon, killed by a group of [monsters], or was it the other way around? I'm leaning for a demon scumgroup; org was not played up as some sort of huge monster, but just a guy with issues. Demonic possession issues, yes. But not super crazy foaming at the mouth oh gods there are spikes everywhere issues, which characterises a lone killer. Also, if the exterminator is anything to go by, a SK would probably have some advantage other than 'you can kill folks'; a shield (in which case he wouldn't be dead), or some other power (which would probably manifest itself in the death flavour)

JanusTwoFace: I said it yesterday. I maintain it today. Your posts consist mainly of facts and analysis. They are large and many, but lack flair. You feel like scum.

Do you realize that you're doing exactly what you're accusing me of?  The first half of your most recent post analyses the flavor text (which has already been done) and the second half is almost defence and mostly comments.  So what are you doing differently than I that makes me scum and you not?
I'm sorry.
No. No I am not doing what I am accusing you of. That post does not contain much content, true. And most of the content is bland and factual. But I am not accusing you of a lack of content, or of your content being factual. I am accusing you of posting buckets and buckets of content, almost all of which is bland and factual, making you seem present and active whilst not actually exposing yourself overmuch. Its not exactly what toaster was doing, but it is similar in nature. And lo and behold; he just flipped scum.

JanusTwoFace: I said it yesterday. I maintain it today. Your posts consist mainly of facts and analysis. They are large and many, but lack flair. You feel like scum.

So you're accusing Janus of what, exactly? Analyzing? Posting facts? HOW DARE JANUS POST FACTS, WHAT MORE EVIL ATROCITY COULD POSSIBLY BE DONE?
I am accusing Janus of posting too many facts, to hide the fact that he is not actually hunting for scum all too much.

ToonyMan: It's true. You are going with the infrequent posts of little content, and this is a thing you do when you are scum. And yes, we can't really trust org; and with redwarrior's reveal the odds of a cult are much lower. Why do you insist upon its existence? One might think you are trying to spread misinformation. And do you actually have a reason for voting me?

Mr.Person
: Don't be ridiculous. Knowing whether there is a cult or not would be an advantage. Especially since we get rolenames but not descriptions here.
Long Live United Forenia!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 29, 2010, 02:35:47 pm »

I suppose you're right. If we knew there was a cult, we would be looking primarily at Day 1 interactions.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 29, 2010, 03:44:37 pm »

@Jokerman:
I did state my reasons, in fact I stated my reasons in what you quoted.  I was curious as to why he voted Ottofar when I thought he was town and he did not.
Pretty specif knowledge?  Is it pretty specif knowledge to actually read the flavor?  They tell a lot you know and I can see you're afraid vampire.
As for RedWarrior, are you saying I was acting too "chill" for the fact he killed someone?  Maybe it was because this is a mafia game and killing someone isn't actually like they died.  I asked him about the stealing your soul thing because that sounds like it can hurt town, which is bad.  What I always wonder is why you vote me in every game, but that's another discussion.  I like to trip up my meta play, see.  That being verbal tics and thinking patterns, it always help to be observant.

@NUKE:
If you see infrequent posts it is not my due-ing, but utterly involuntary.  I act like I should and do what I want.  I can say I'm insisting on cult more now because of the whole devil/demon thing but because it's always good to check all possibilities, not being narrow-minded or a cult see.

You may ask why I'm stylizing this post like so, but it's only because my wireless internet failed, but I managed to pull up the thread in time.  But now it's back so it's cool.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 29, 2010, 04:07:36 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
JanusTwoFace: NUKE9.13
NUKE9.13: Mr.Person, ToonyMan
RedWarrior0: JanusTwoFace
ToonyMan: Jokerman-EXE, Solifuge
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 29, 2010, 06:36:39 pm »

Thief here. I followed Leaf to the graveyard last night. Seems he did something with Ottofar's body in some sick warlocky ritual. Sexton can confirm that the grave was disturbed, if we have one. My guess is that the ritual went horribly wrong, killing himself. It's possible that he accidentally turned Otto into a zombie as well, but that's worst-case-scenario thinking.

Org sounds like he was killed by a werewolf.  Seriously, guys, does that look like a vampire to you?  A feral vampire would be pretty cool, but I think Meph is more likely to go with vanilla supernatural flavor for the first game ever.

Devil and demon are third party roles, IIRC from the supernatural discussion thread (before Meph REDACTED everything).  Soul stealing does not disable the one whose soul was stolen.  They're merely collectibles for the devil, and he wins when he gets a certain number (half those remaining +1 or somesuch).  Demons were SKs with awesome powers but strange restrictions.  Org probably got blocked.

Now, RedWarrior, why use it N1, and why on Toaster?  He didn't strike me as particularly scummy D1, and it seems like a waste to use a one-shot nightkill on mere suspicion.

ToonyMan - You seem positively adamant that there are vampires and they killed Org.  Why didn't you even consider the possibility that there are werewolves?  You aren't a werewolf, are you?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 29, 2010, 07:40:05 pm »

Um I wish people would be able to read more.  Sorry all, but I'm getting annoyed.
Cult are highly improbable now?  I think not,
Org is easily found, his body lying in a pool of black blood in the courtyard before his house. A large chunk is missing from his neck, and long scratches extend down his back. His face is twisted into a horrific rictus that could almost be called a grin. Cautiously, you search his house. Demonic symbols cover inside of the house, many painted in what seems to be blood. You're not sure what sort of Demon possessed him, but whatever he was it wasn't very pleasant.
If one had a keen eye you could see that a vampire of some sort killed Org, now...what would a vampire BE in a mafia game?  Why cult of course!  He was killed by the cult to shush him up.

Because of the large chunk missing?  If it's a Vampire from traditional literature, I doubt it.  They tend to be neater.  It's unhelpful if your prey bleeds out and dies before you finish eating.  Why do you still think there is a Cult?  We've already found 2 scum (I guess one could be at least one could be third party), and I doubt there was more than 3 to begin with.
Eh, with NUKE's post above about a demon kill it actually sounds more fitting.  I was just looking between the lines, so far we only know about Devil's and their Demon converts so this can get tricky.

Lonewolf, why are you voting me about being adamant on vampires when I was simply assuming?  Because this is just making me more convinced dude.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #262 on: June 29, 2010, 08:24:17 pm »

If you're looking for cult, you should be spending ALL of your time looking for people scummy throughout the game! You're trying to find the damn leader, not the members! ...

Ok, fair enough.  All of the Cultists still do need to be found, just the Leader first, makes sense.  Hadn't thought of it like that before to be honest.

That's some very specific knowledge you [ToonyMan] seem to have on the Cult in this game. I mean, really specific. How could you know all that?

Your last post about Red's soul-selling and powerboost also worry me, though I can't explain why. You're shockingly cavalier about the fact that he took a kill and basically acted as a Vigilante. Your reacting doesn't seem right.

He's not the only one coming up with rather in-depth analyses of the night kills.

Jokerman-EXE, questions:
- Why are you picking on ToonyMan in particular?
- So far as the RedWarrior0's choices, would you have done differently?  Either turned down the deal, targetted someone else, or waited?  Why?

I'm sorry.
No. No I am not doing what I am accusing you of. That post does not contain much content, true. And most of the content is bland and factual. But I am not accusing you of a lack of content, or of your content being factual. I am accusing you of posting buckets and buckets of content, almost all of which is bland and factual, making you seem present and active whilst not actually exposing yourself overmuch. Its not exactly what toaster was doing, but it is similar in nature. And lo and behold; he just flipped scum.

I disagree.  I am scumhunting.  I am asking questions, gathering information, and voting people that seem scummy.  If others posted more, than perhaps I wouldn't feel like I would need to post as much.  (Of course you'd probably call that scummy as well).

Thief here. I followed Leaf to the graveyard last night. Seems he did something with Ottofar's body in some sick warlocky ritual. Sexton can confirm that the grave was disturbed, if we have one. My guess is that the ritual went horribly wrong, killing himself. It's possible that he accidentally turned Otto into a zombie as well, but that's worst-case-scenario thinking.

Question:
Why would you publically claim this information, now in particular?  It doesn't seem to help anything and reveals yourself to the remaining scum as a potential target tonight. 

If Ottofar is a Zombie I think Mephansteras would have made some comment about him still being in the game.  And I'm guessing that the Warlock (A mage who seeks knowledge from the shades of the dead) is a weaker version of Paranormal's Medium that can choose to talk to one dead player each night.

ToonyMan - You seem positively adamant that there are vampires and they killed Org.  Why didn't you even consider the possibility that there are werewolves?  You aren't a werewolf, are you?

You're voting ToonyMan for assuming that there are Vampires?  When you are doing the exactly same thing with the Werewolves?  Sure I'd agree that Werewolves are more likely than Vampire from the flavor, but your vote is on really shaky ground Lonewolf I.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #263 on: June 29, 2010, 08:25:43 pm »

If you're looking for cult, you should be spending ALL of your time looking for people scummy throughout the game! You're trying to find the damn leader, not the members! ...

Ok, fair enough.  All of the Cultists still do need to be found, just the Leader first, makes sense.  Hadn't thought of it like that before to be honest.

To be clear: If there is a Cult and if we haven't already killed the leader.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 29, 2010, 09:59:06 pm »

That's some very specific knowledge you [ToonyMan] seem to have on the Cult in this game. I mean, really specific. How could you know all that?

He's not the only one coming up with rather in-depth analyses of the night kills.

Jokerman-EXE, questions:
- So far as the RedWarrior0's choices, would you have done differently?  Either turned down the deal, targetted someone else, or waited?  Why?

It's not his analysis that worries me. It's his reactions and how his statements are phrased.

I'm looking at Toony, specifically, because his posts stick out the most to me. Janus, your posts are organized and easy to follow as you accuse and explain. His posts are confused-sounding, and their style keeps shifting as he plays. I'm not saying that that makes scum, but this is how he played in Para16 and I was on his scumteam. He reads like scum Toony to me.

As to Red's choices...his explanation implies that there were multiple power options (is that correct, Red?) so I can't REALLY answer that. But as far as killing Toaster? I say, if you're not scum and you have a valid suspicion and the power to kill the target of your suspicion, then no one can blame you for acting on it. I won't say Red's not scum, because I'm still looking at that option, but I won't accuse him for killing someone that he thought was scum. I might have saved the power until N2 if possible, depending on my choices.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 29, 2010, 11:51:31 pm »

Question:
Why would you publically claim this information, now in particular?  It doesn't seem to help anything and reveals yourself to the remaining scum as a potential target tonight. 
Because the evidence I have suggests that Leaf killed himself accidentally.  Scum will target me anyway, eventually, and I want this information out there so that his death causes as little confusion as possible.   Besides, I have no idea what I'm doing with this role, so I figured I got lucky n1 finding something useful and decided not to push my luck further.

If Ottofar is a Zombie I think Mephansteras would have made some comment about him still being in the game.  And I'm guessing that the Warlock (A mage who seeks knowledge from the shades of the dead) is a weaker version of Paranormal's Medium that can choose to talk to one dead player each night.
I don't think we'd get such a warning from Meph, and you're probably right about it being a weak medium.  As I understand it, there's a small chance of failure anytime a magical action is taken.  I'm assuming that Leaf failed, and died as a result.  I am theorizing that since Otto's body was involved,  a critical failure may have turned him into a zombie.  Something rammed Leaf's head on to a candlestick, we didn't find Otto's body at his house, and we have no way of knowing if the body's still in the grave without Sexton claiming (Don't.  If we're dealing with ghouls, we'll need you alive, if you're out there.)

You're voting ToonyMan for assuming that there are Vampires?  When you are doing the exactly same thing with the Werewolves?  Sure I'd agree that Werewolves are more likely than Vampire from the flavor, but your vote is on really shaky ground Lonewolf I.
Lonewolf, why are you voting me about being adamant on vampires when I was simply assuming?  Because this is just making me more convinced dude.

I voted you because the way you phrased it makes it seem like you've completely overlooked the possibility that it was something else.   I dunno, I might be acting unreasonable.  A big chunk out of the neck and long claw marks say werewolf to me, maybe ghoul, but not vampire.  Plus, you're saying vampire cult, which is ridiculous.  Those two are completely separate classes.

Anyway, this wasn't supposed to be an attack.  I asked you a simple question and now you've gone all defensive instead of just giving me an answer and moving on.  If you keep this up I might start thinking you actually are scum.  Please answer the question.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 30, 2010, 05:26:19 am »

As I understand it, there's a small chance of failure anytime a magical action is taken.
Unless you have a very good reason to assume this, don´t. There is (as far as I know) no precedence of luck playing a part in mafia, except as to what role you get at the start. Maybe one of the crazy cop varieties... but that is a lot less of a risk than 'ok you can talk to dead people but you have a chance of killing yourself': that's just stupid.
To make myself perfectly clear: What you are suggesting cannot be what happened, unless Meph has decided to go all 'bastard mod' on us.

Anyway, this wasn't supposed to be an attack.  I asked you a simple question and now you've gone all defensive instead of just giving me an answer and moving on.  If you keep this up I might start thinking you actually are scum.  Please answer the question.
You voted for him! How is that not an attack? And your 'simple question' was rhetorical!
...You are talking about ToonyMan here, right?

Anyway. Lonewolf, please. I'm giving you the benefit of the 'new player' here. Your ideas are stupid, and promoting them will only spread confusion, damaging the town. Retract them, start making sense, and we will ignore this whole incident.

ToonyMan: You're not helping yourself, here. You are adamant about there being a cult- you have talked about nothing but how there could be a cult, how this piece of flavour supports a cult idea, how we should consider the possibility of a cult- never about the other possibilities, like, say, there isn't a cult, because there being a cult doesn't really make sense anymore? Your posts are short and lacking in real content, an accusation to which you responded 'I do what I like'... I'm afraid that, on the balance, you are scum number one. Unvote, vote ToonyMan

Rysith: You are lurking, cut it out.

I'm sorry.
I disagree.  I am scumhunting.  I am asking questions, gathering information, and voting people that seem scummy.  If others posted more, than perhaps I wouldn't feel like I would need to post as much.  (Of course you'd probably call that scummy as well).
Asking questions, gathering information, and voting people who are scummy is only half of scumhunting. See, most (semi-experienced) scum can put up a façade of towniness that will withstand question-asking and information-gathering. To get through their defences, you have to push them. Pressure them. Break them.
Which you are not doing.
Because you are scum.
Long Live United Forenia!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 30, 2010, 07:09:56 am »

Jokerman-EXE, questions:

It's not his analysis that worries me. It's his reactions and how his statements are phrased.

I'm looking at Toony, specifically, because his posts stick out the most to me. Janus, your posts are organized and easy to follow as you accuse and explain. His posts are confused-sounding, and their style keeps shifting as he plays. I'm not saying that that makes scum, but this is how he played in Para16 and I was on his scumteam. He reads like scum Toony to me.

As to Red's choices...his explanation implies that there were multiple power options (is that correct, Red?) so I can't REALLY answer that. But as far as killing Toaster? I say, if you're not scum and you have a valid suspicion and the power to kill the target of your suspicion, then no one can blame you for acting on it. I won't say Red's not scum, because I'm still looking at that option, but I won't accuse him for killing someone that he thought was scum. I might have saved the power until N2 if possible, depending on my choices.
So to be honest you have nothing on me for your vote, okay.  You're voting me because of how I post and that's all you got, which is nothing.  That changed a lot from your previous accusation of having highly specific suspicious knowledge.

Question:
Because the evidence I have suggests that Leaf killed himself accidentally.  Scum will target me anyway, eventually, and I want this information out there so that his death causes as little confusion as possible.   Besides, I have no idea what I'm doing with this role, so I figured I got lucky n1 finding something useful and decided not to push my luck further.

I don't think we'd get such a warning from Meph, and you're probably right about it being a weak medium.  As I understand it, there's a small chance of failure anytime a magical action is taken.  I'm assuming that Leaf failed, and died as a result.  I am theorizing that since Otto's body was involved,  a critical failure may have turned him into a zombie.  Something rammed Leaf's head on to a candlestick, we didn't find Otto's body at his house, and we have no way of knowing if the body's still in the grave without Sexton claiming (Don't.  If we're dealing with ghouls, we'll need you alive, if you're out there.)

I voted you because the way you phrased it makes it seem like you've completely overlooked the possibility that it was something else.   I dunno, I might be acting unreasonable.  A big chunk out of the neck and long claw marks say werewolf to me, maybe ghoul, but not vampire.  Plus, you're saying vampire cult, which is ridiculous.  Those two are completely separate classes.

No I'm not a werewolf, that looked rhetorical.  And what do you mean a vampire cult is a ridiculous class?  Isn't that what vampires do?

ToonyMan: You're not helping yourself, here. You are adamant about there being a cult- you have talked about nothing but how there could be a cult, how this piece of flavour supports a cult idea, how we should consider the possibility of a cult- never about the other possibilities, like, say, there isn't a cult, because there being a cult doesn't really make sense anymore? Your posts are short and lacking in real content, an accusation to which you responded 'I do what I like'... I'm afraid that, on the balance, you are scum number one. Unvote, vote ToonyMan
...That makes no sense, I AM NOT ADAMANT ABOUT VAMPIRES OKAY.  I was just making an assuming claim on the kill flavor.  Why the hell is everyone saying that, oh my god.  It's like it's getting shoved down your throat, it just keeps making me think vampires do exist because of these BLOWN out PROPORTIONS.  Please stop it damn.

I might as well make a list on this unnatural responses,
THIS IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT

Mr.Person - overreacted to my assumption
Jokerman - first claims I'm scum for my "highly specific" knowledge of the game, then says that he actually was just voting me because of "meta-reasons" vamptrash move
Lonewolf - "You seem positively adamant that there are vampires and they killed Org.  Why didn't you even consider the possibility that there are werewolves?", just laugh a little at his hypocrisy, then realize his overreaction to my assumption
NUKE - his vote came the hell out of nowhere and is utterly nonsensical, I explained above

So yeah vampire guys, you should probably stop punching me in the face that there is no vampires and there is instead werewolves because you're doing it terribadly.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 30, 2010, 09:00:29 am »

Question:

How can you possibly think that Leaf accidentally mutilated his body beyond recognition and stuck his head on a candlestick? Plus, as has already been mentioned the "speak with dead but maybe kill yourself" is a poor limitation to use on that power. What makes you think that the ritual went wrong? What makes you think that Org (or another scum) didn't kill Leaf last night, where the kill-flavor would at least sort of line up?

I can post about once per day, with less time for analysis right now because there is a release going on. Going 24 hours without posting is not lurking.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #269 on: June 30, 2010, 12:54:18 pm »

Does it actually matter if it's a Werewolf instead of a Vampire?  To my mind, they'd actually have similiar mechanics having to feed/kill and potentially being able to convert.

As far as being completely seperate classes, Vampires can convert humans in almost all of their traditional varieties (mechanically a Cult).  The difference is that they need blood which would imply that they have some way to get it as well.  Basically, no.  They're not completely seperate classes as far as game mechanics go, just somewhat different in flavor.

I can post about once per day, with less time for analysis right now because there is a release going on. Going 24 hours without posting is not lurking.

With game days generally being 3 RL days, going 24 hours without posting is lurking.  Especially if you can only post once per day and will thus only get in about 2 posts per cycle.  It's really unhelpful because it doesn't give us any chance to actually interact with you thus making you automatically suspicious.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29