Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2797 2798 [2799] 2800 2801 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3687962 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

I'm beginning to see why some Minecraft modders refuse to allow their mods in mod packs.
What would that reason be?

Do NOT raeg at forum members, either by name or by indirect attacks. Do not post links to other Bay12 drama here.

(Just check his post history)
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Hmm...? So that's from another thread? I assumed it was from the Minecraft forums...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I'm trying to keep my rage purely conceptual. I hate grudges and the general idea of disliking people.

To be exact, it's more the way I'm beginning to warm up to the opinions of Minecraft modders than the event itself.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 02:11:08 pm by Putnam »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Hrm. Turns out family that's been taking care of me while am drugged and whatnot, forgot to give me proper post-teeth extraction instructions. Until four days after the first operation.

Past several days, I have been doing pretty much the exact wrong things to do. Suddenly, the continued bleeding and intermittent fever is notably more worrying :-\

Seriously though. Goddamn. When you collect instructions on proper medical care for the drugged person in significant pain, please either freaking give said instructions to them or make sure they're being followed. Infection is no joke. Hopefully not dealing with infection, but the point stands.

... as for the conceptual rage, P, if it's connected to b12 at all it's really best to just not post it, at least in the rage thread. An indirect attack est.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

There's a stupid marathon going past my house. I was going to drive to a liquor store, but I guess I'll have to walk to one of the shitty ones nearby.

The police block the street off in front of one of them pretty regularly. I'm going to try the other one.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Thanks everyone for trying to enforce the thread rules and abiding by them.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Haha fucking ha. Immediately after being given the after-process instructions and actually following the damned things, notable decrease in bleeding.

Goddamnit. I mean, that's good, but the fact that I have been bleeding for four fucking days (and unable chew) largely because everyone I was kinda' depending on forgot to give me the bloody proper care instructions is, just. Argh. If I weren't feverish and in pain I'd be really kinda' pissed off right now. More so.
Ask not!
Ask!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Wisdom teeth? Not been doing your saltwater rinse or w/e? I hope you were at least changing wadding and stuff.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Changing wadding regularly, yeah. Between a half-hour to hour, at most, while conscious (around every hour while trying to sleep, too, since I haven't slept longer than an hour or so since thursday :-\). Didn't even know about the freaking saltwater rinse until around an hour ago. More specifically regarding the bleeding, the instructions re: gauze was to bite down firmly for half-hour periods until the bleeding stops. Which was not what I was told, and not what I was further instructed regarding the situation by the people supposedly keeping my drugged ass from doing stupid shit.

Actually, the fun part is that the folks ostensibly taking care of me have actually been suggesting to just leave the gauze in for longer periods and not bother changing it out.

It's like. Okay. If you want to kill me, you have guns. Death by post-op gum line infection is just cruel.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 03:07:07 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
Ask!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

The liquor in that store was separated from the customers by a glass wall. I have never seen that before.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

The liquor in that store was separated from the customers by a glass wall. I have never seen that before.
I've seen liquor behind a glass wall since forever.
._.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile

So this group of people with a botnet took down Battle.net, PSN, Path of Exile, and League of Legends(I think) last night. Today, they redirected a plane that had the CEO of Sony on it by telling American Airlines there is a bomb on it. Now they're tweeting pro-ISIS stuff. What the hell?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Hackers.

They're on steroids, remember?

*gif of van exploding*
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Wow, bomb threats go way beyond simple trolling. Hopefully they get busted and spend a good long time getting grilled by the authorities.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Also the liquor store overcharged me on this bourbon by like $5.

Now I'm cracking a cup of pecans. This is tedious.
Pages: 1 ... 2797 2798 [2799] 2800 2801 ... 3345