Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2799 2800 [2801] 2802 2803 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3687988 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Allthough I do look forward to the day the president proudly (but somberly) announces the War on Inconveniencism.
The war on nebulous open-ended conflicts!
Yeah, but then we wouldn't be able to have eternal war like the military industrial complex wants!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just want to buy and play Crysis 3, but origin store won't even let me choose my preferred language. God damn EA. No wonder some silly people boycott your store. Grah!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

I just want to buy and play Crysis 3, but origin store won't even let me choose my preferred language. God damn EA. No wonder some silly people boycott your store. Grah!

You clearly haven't bought the language dlc, silly gamer peon. Now if you just open your wallet...
*rubs hands together*
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

So fed up trying to record things. I get a winning combination of game, program and settings that will let me get decent sound and video, and there's no way to sync it except to press the buttons quickly and hope for the best. Even then it's 5+ seconds off, and fixing it with Windows Movie Maker is like doing brain surgery with a sharp rock.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile

Didn't sleep well last night.  Cat decided that it wasn't bad enough, so he started scratching at the door and meowing to wake me up an hour earlier than I had to.  Guess he wanted to show me the poop he left on the floor.  My parents wanted me to take him with me because he kept pooping on their floor.  "Maybe he won't do it there since it will be a change of scenery."  He just poops on the new scenery now.  Sometimes.  He usually poops in the litterbox, but even when it's clean he sometimes gets lazy and poops where he wants.  I don't understand.

It's amazing what can put you into a truly foul mood for an entire day.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Got a call from somebody pretending to be microsoft (their caller ID spoofer listed them as a payphone.  Sounds legit.)  Spent a good 15 minutes on the phone with them wasting their time pretending to not understand how to get to their website so they could "remote to the computer to fix the problem".  Before they got the hint and hung up.

Usually puts me in a good mood when I waste these people's time, but they just don't stop calling.  And now they seem to be perfectly happy calling when I'm trying to sleep instead of just the afternoons.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Both playing bass and typing on a mechanical keyboard are hellish with a sliced-open finger.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The local library is closed, and I need to scan stuff today. Guess I'll just have to hope the newsagency doesn't steal my information!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

So tired of dealing with petty bullshit from others because I'm putting in the effort to be friendly and polite about things. Considering burning some bridges with people I've been involved with for a while, but right now it feels worth it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

... well, do remember you generally don't have to go straight from dealing with bullshit to burning the house down. Usually a middle ground to between tolerance and full ignition... if you want to achieve it.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

"Maybe he won't do it there since it will be a change of scenery."
Translation: "We're fed up with him pooping everywhere. Get rid of it."
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I think not. I've stopped caring, and there's too much to fix. They probably think it's just some minor thing, but that's another symptom of them stepping on me. I'll think about it, but if I haven't reconsidered by tomorrow I'm probably going to irreparably cut ties.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Playing Tekkit Lite.

I want a defense system from monsters, so I decide to use Steve's Carts and make a turret-cart that circles my factory area. First off, the components are all pretty resource-intensive; lots of iron, redstone and gold down the drain. Then I realize I need slimeballs for literally the last part. Not a problem, right? I have some in the chest back at my -- no I don't.
So I look up the recipe for slimeballs: either a 1.47 chance from Scrap Boxes, or using Lime Dye and a bucket of milk in a Crystallizer. I go out, milk a cow, go out again, get some cacti, smelt the cacti, make the dye, put it and the milk in the Crystallizer and... nothing.
What?
I look up the Crystallizer on the TL wiki to see what's what, and it tells me I need to power the Crystallizer with Furnace Heaters, which themselves require power and six Cable Coil things. Cable Coil whatevers require eight lead each and a block of clay.
I have no lead.
Black lives matter.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

These headphones, which have served me well for a few months, seem to be finally breaking. :'(
Well, they kinda have- only one ear is working.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Playing Tekkit Lite.

I want a defense system from monsters, so I decide to use Steve's Carts and make a turret-cart that circles my factory area. First off, the components are all pretty resource-intensive; lots of iron, redstone and gold down the drain. Then I realize I need slimeballs for literally the last part. Not a problem, right? I have some in the chest back at my -- no I don't.
So I look up the recipe for slimeballs: either a 1.47 chance from Scrap Boxes, or using Lime Dye and a bucket of milk in a Crystallizer. I go out, milk a cow, go out again, get some cacti, smelt the cacti, make the dye, put it and the milk in the Crystallizer and... nothing.
What?
I look up the Crystallizer on the TL wiki to see what's what, and it tells me I need to power the Crystallizer with Furnace Heaters, which themselves require power and six Cable Coil things. Cable Coil whatevers require eight lead each and a block of clay.
I have no lead.
And that's why I always have ICBM installed.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 2799 2800 [2801] 2802 2803 ... 3345