Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2717 2718 [2719] 2720 2721 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704409 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Ach, mah sweetbreads! Edition
« Reply #40770 on: August 03, 2014, 01:49:07 pm »

We learn to not care about the weather, since once every year the Apocalypse comes. Or as you south-men call it, 'Wintar'. I think that's how it's pronounced.

heilcanada
heilbritain
GLORY TO THE MOTHER-COUNTRY
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Ach, mah sweetbreads! Edition
« Reply #40771 on: August 03, 2014, 01:59:22 pm »

We learn to not care about the weather, since once every year the Apocalypse comes. Or as you south-men call it, 'Wintar'. I think that's how it's pronounced.

heilcanada
heilbritain
GLORY TO THE MOTHER-COUNTRY
heilmurrica
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40772 on: August 03, 2014, 02:01:49 pm »

* LordSlowpoke defenestrates taw

THIS IS A FREEDOM-FREE ZONE

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #40773 on: August 03, 2014, 02:06:27 pm »

Heil Zuma, amandla inkosi yezwe. I think that's accurate.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #40774 on: August 03, 2014, 02:24:23 pm »

Heil Box, the most glorious of countries with the most wonderful history of helping others.
Take a closer look at this text!

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #40775 on: August 03, 2014, 02:29:32 pm »

I was going to go on holidays with my friend, and got the worst diarrhea ever. I'm pissing from my asshole and it burns like hell. Apparently there is some disease going around. FFFFFF-
I'm with stupid |
                      v

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #40776 on: August 03, 2014, 03:12:14 pm »

Welp, I guess I get my chance to try and save this golive after all. Half-intoxicated weekend workmode, ENGAGE!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #40777 on: August 03, 2014, 03:18:15 pm »

Heil Heiland
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #40778 on: August 03, 2014, 04:17:28 pm »

Heil personal demiplane
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40779 on: August 03, 2014, 04:19:01 pm »

I was going to go on holidays with my friend, and got the worst diarrhea ever. I'm pissing from my asshole and it burns like hell. Apparently there is some disease going around. FFFFFF-

Oh my god, you too? It's also going around here. Fuck this shit.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Molly Renata

• Bay Watcher
  • Just an obnoxious fangirl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40780 on: August 03, 2014, 04:23:08 pm »

I have been unbelievably stressed out lately and it's starting to get to me. I want to rage about so many things right now, but I'm pretty sure that at least two of them would violate forum policy...
Molly Renata, also known as gyppygirl2021.
Fangirl. Beware random references to old and obscure games.
I'm a dumb hipster who plays older Dorf Fort versions. Mostly DF2010 and 40d. I also make and play a lot of silly mods, and find my own ways to have Fun.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40781 on: August 03, 2014, 04:25:27 pm »

PM me and Tiruin. I've wanted to make a Bay12 Kvetching Club for a while.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Molly Renata

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40782 on: August 03, 2014, 04:27:28 pm »

.....er, what?
I'm a dumb hipster who plays older Dorf Fort versions. Mostly DF2010 and 40d. I also make and play a lot of silly mods, and find my own ways to have Fun.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40783 on: August 03, 2014, 04:31:25 pm »

You clearly don't speak Yiddish ._.

Wanna rant in private? Maybe try PMing me and Tiruin?

Molly Renata

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40784 on: August 03, 2014, 04:35:33 pm »

Judging from some of your posts, I'm pretty sure your opinions on one of the subjects are the exact opposite of mine... I'm not so sure about that, sorry.
Pages: 1 ... 2717 2718 [2719] 2720 2721 ... 3345