Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2713 2714 [2715] 2716 2717 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704634 times)

blazing glory

Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Ach, mah sweetbreads! Edition
« Reply #40710 on: August 02, 2014, 12:14:33 am »

Well, it probably wouldn't emit any light, and would probably gobble up light...

So it'd be black.

And probably blurry sides to the tear as well, as some of that light but not all is absorbed.

So basically it'd be a fuzzy black patch suspended in space.

Probably.

Maybe.

I think.

Sorta.

You know what this means!

We need to create a tear in space to see what it looks like!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Ach, mah sweetbreads! Edition
« Reply #40711 on: August 02, 2014, 12:14:58 am »

A tear in space, probably.
B-but...
what would a tear in space look like
It would be a perfectly spherical water droplet.
+1
Funny. I think only nearly perfectly spherical,though.
Well, yeah, it'd depend on a lot of things, like rotation, angular momentum, and such. Close enough for Kerbal science, though.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #40712 on: August 02, 2014, 05:17:24 am »

Naaah, this is some kinda' funky physics breaking sumbaa~

It'd be perfectly spherical. Because fuck you dad laws of reality, I'mma' be the roundest belle at the stellar object ball and get aaaalllll the orbital objects :D
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40713 on: August 02, 2014, 05:41:03 am »

Nah, to fuck laws of reality, you need a hyperbolic shaped object.
._.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #40714 on: August 02, 2014, 06:46:49 am »

Technically, a tear in space theoretically would be just space, as the tear itself would be a tear in nothing, which would be more tears technically, because the nothing is in between something.
More specifically, it would be a window showing Infinite nothing.
Have fun with that headache form figuring out what infinite nothing would look like.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #40715 on: August 02, 2014, 07:01:19 am »

Have fun with that headache form figuring out what infinite nothing would look like.
It'd look like yo' momma's fidelity, heyooo~

... y'know, it's been a while since I've seen a yo' momma' joke in the wild. Y'know, in person. A long, long time.

Maybe it's for the better?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40716 on: August 02, 2014, 07:26:17 am »

If fact, quite few memes have been trimmed down, while they still exist through a niche audience as everything bloody does, a lot of memes haven't been seen in the wild for quite some time.
Alan help.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40717 on: August 02, 2014, 07:45:57 am »

That half life three thing has died down as well.
Speaking of that I want to go on a mini rant here but before I do I want to be absoloutly sure of you guyses, guyss, guises? Standing on this matter, what is your opinion on the half life series, just out of 100 or something.
Alan help.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #40718 on: August 02, 2014, 08:52:21 am »

RE: phage therapy, I'd use the shit out of it. I've been wondering why it's not a thing, and it turns out the amazing answer is 'eh, we found something easier to use at the time and didn't bother to keep looking' mixed with 'FDA does not medicine cocktails approve'.

Actual, personal RRAAAGE: Trying to set up a small Minecraft server for myself and a friend. Evolve is either overcrowded and impossible to connect to, or just plain fails to work. So I mess with router settings, port forward, add firewall exceptions and all that jazz... but when I run the server exe it just plain crashes without any explanation. So I take the jar version, make the .bat, run it... crash. Only this time I managed to capture a screenshot of the thing before it closed.

The reason why it kept crashing?

MOJANG ADDED A FUCKING EULA IN A FUCKING .txt FILE YOU NEED TO SET FROM FALSE TO TRUE IN ORDER FOR IT TO NOT CRASH. AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO MAKE SURE IT WILL APPEAR AS A CLEAR ERROR MESSAGE BEFORE SHUTTING THE FILE DOWN.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40719 on: August 02, 2014, 09:25:26 am »

What version are you trying to server by the way, scrdest? I've never heard of this eula crash file, but I wouldn't be surprised if its a snapshot or something.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40720 on: August 02, 2014, 11:34:27 am »

Remember all that bullshit I'm going through to get a copy of the complaint that my ex-crush filed against me? How the school blocked my request to see it with a bullshit law? Well, the county executive denied the appeal, since a legal complaint(which it is as far as I know) is considered an "educational record", which makes it somehow protected over my right to be informed of what I'm accused of. Even if that fact wasn't total bullshit, I looked up FERPA, and I remember seeing a thing about how it shouldn't apply if there's reason to believe that the record is inaccurate, which it definitely if it was a false statement(no reason to believe it isn't).

Come Monday, my sister is going to help me find a lawyer to fight this. How the hell can you justify not telling me what the hell I did wrong, yet punishing me anyway?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #40721 on: August 02, 2014, 11:47:51 am »

So, my friends had gotten this cat. The cat got pregnant and gave birth to 5 kittens. When they came of age, my friends manage to give away 2 of the cats. Got the 3 that were left and the mama cat all fixed. One cat, who we called "Angel Face," was given away to one of the relatives. My friend's mom told the relative that she'd pay for getting Angel Face's shots and getting him fixed. This was sometime in January.

My friend decided to stay at the house were Angel Face was given away to. Sometime after he was given away we found out that the he was a she. I think they kept her name Louie though... I'm not sure. Anyway, my friend was able to see how she was doing!
Oh god, the poor cat. Apparently she's been on their balcony for several days, because someone is staying at their house who has a dog. She's flea-ridden to all hell. The kids don't like her because she doesn't seem to like people(which is funny because she got all lovey-dovey with my friend, possibly because the smell of her family on him?).
Despite the offer to pay for getting her shots and fixed, the poor cat remained unfixed and unshotted. Here's one of the most heartbreaking thing my friend was told: "She likes to stay under the tarp to protect her from rain water." What the hell...
My friends want to take her back.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #40722 on: August 02, 2014, 11:51:06 am »

Goddamnit. People suck.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40723 on: August 02, 2014, 11:51:42 am »

yeah people are terrible

2/10 would not recommend

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40724 on: August 02, 2014, 11:52:06 am »

:'( Poor kitty.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 2713 2714 [2715] 2716 2717 ... 3345