Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1879 1880 [1881] 1882 1883 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3689731 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Maximum Pedantry Edition
« Reply #28200 on: October 09, 2013, 06:50:18 pm »

This is another one of those things where everyone should probably just stop.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #28201 on: October 09, 2013, 06:53:30 pm »

Divert topic towards something less along those lines of rage.

Culture shock here.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28202 on: October 09, 2013, 06:59:07 pm »

Divert topic towards something less along those lines of rage.

Culture shock here.

This. FFS this. Today, I played Icewind Dale 2, and I have got to say: Motherfucking Goblins. Fucking goddamn Orcs. Fucking low level monsters killing my ass. BULLSHIT. STUPID MAGE NOT HAVING GOOD GOD DAMNED SPELLS.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #28203 on: October 09, 2013, 07:09:47 pm »

Mmmmm yeah, I think it's run its course.

Intestines, why you try to kill me? We've always been bros, haven't we? You ruined my weekend and have been making me miserable all week.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #28204 on: October 09, 2013, 07:13:38 pm »

For the record, I wasn't so much debating whether the dude who did the shooting deserved the death penalty, which seems to be implied by a couple posts here, I was just raging at how close-minded/stupid the teacher/juror's arguments were. The teacher's comment on how she "believes there's a heaven and hell" and "the student just didn't know the consequences of what he was doing", implying the kid was doing something wrong by being trassexual/gay and he would go to hell for it, just pisses me off.

Who cares if someone is gay or mixed race or Jewish or whatever? Don't people have better things to worry about than trying to prove others are wrong for what they're doing or believe and actively devote themselves to oppressing these "others"? Get a sense of priorities and stop judging others, there's more important or productive things to spend your time on. Sheesh.

Anyway, dropping the subject now after having shamelessly shoehorning my last word in like a jerk. GG, good debate/discussion, dudes.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #28205 on: October 09, 2013, 07:15:29 pm »

Intestines, why you try to kill me? We've always been bros, haven't we? You ruined my weekend and have been making me miserable all week.

They're obviously trying to escape to finally have their own fun. That's the only logical explanation. Intestine can't live on defecation alone!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28206 on: October 09, 2013, 07:41:55 pm »

And the sexual aggressiveness thing the teacher said? Bullshit. If a girl had asked him the same thing, what do you think he'd have done? Shot her in the head? I think not. And if, for some reason, he did, would that retard of a teacher side with the killer still? I don't think so. That kid's going to Hell when his time's up

Ohhh now that is interesting. If we are flipping the situation... Lets make it a girl who is constantly being "sexually imposed on" by a guy she clearly isn't interested in.

Hmm... doesn't work... at least for me. It still makes the girl sound despicable. Even if I change a few minor details.

We're seriously debating on who deserves death or not

It is... complicated. Yes and No and Yes and also no.

I, who started the topic, was actually discussing whether or not someone who is the victim can be "at fault" for their death. Not whether or not they "deserve" it, as in morally deserve it.

Yet the problem is... Deserve and Deserve are the exact word to describe two different concepts here. For example no one deserves for their arm to be broken... Yet someone who doesn't get out of the way of a rushing car when they have more then ample time to "deserves it".

Though given that we cannot really stick to either definition of deserve, yeah I think I'll drop the topic too.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28207 on: October 09, 2013, 07:44:33 pm »

Has anybody else considered omnicide yet?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28208 on: October 09, 2013, 07:46:38 pm »

Constantly working on it. My current plan is to kill everyone over the age of 5 and then have the remaining children raised by robots to try and wipe the slate clean.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28209 on: October 09, 2013, 07:48:32 pm »

Constantly working on it. My current plan is to kill everyone over the age of 5 and then have the remaining children raised by robots to try and wipe the slate clean.
I say to you what I say to everyone who wants to wipe out the species:
You first. The rest of us will follow. Honest.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28210 on: October 09, 2013, 07:50:31 pm »

I say to you what I say to everyone who wants to wipe out the species:
You first. The rest of us will follow. Honest.
Of course I'll be going. But my plan involves us all going simultaneously.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28211 on: October 09, 2013, 08:07:35 pm »

Fucking buses. I know I've mentioned how much I hate them several times now, but it's just ridiculous how terrible public transportation is. There were so many people waiting at my school at the end of the day that after two hours of waiting only 4 active buses came by, and there were still enough people waiting to fill a few more.

There were a couple of other ones that stopped at the bus stop, let people off, then switched their sign from "route whatever" to "Sorry, we are not in service" and drove off without anyone boarding.

On the topic of shitty service, I had to deal with 24 updates on my computer. Why the hell did I set it to update automatically? What the hell went wrong that they needed 24 updates at once?

It took me an hour and a half of waiting for the damn thing to install them and shut down, then another hour to finish the installations when I booted it back up again. Then I had to do it all again with my laptop.

FFS Microsoft, get your shit together.

Finally, I made an ass of myself during the first real conversation I've had with some class-mates at my college.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #28212 on: October 09, 2013, 10:00:30 pm »

Roaches are Satan.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #28213 on: October 09, 2013, 10:13:01 pm »

They're obviously trying to escape to finally have their own fun. That's the only logical explanation. Intestine can't live on defecation alone!

Guts just wanna have fuuuuuunnnnnnn.

No wait, fuck that, get back here! I need you to live!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28214 on: October 09, 2013, 10:13:19 pm »

I was hoping not to be the last boss.

Though I am sure there are plenty on this board who would want to make me the final boss of their RPG.
Pages: 1 ... 1879 1880 [1881] 1882 1883 ... 3345