Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1669 1670 [1671] 1672 1673 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699463 times)

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Breakfast Club Edition
« Reply #25050 on: June 29, 2013, 12:42:20 pm »

Chopped some garlic for lunch today. Washed my hands several times since then, with soap and without. They still reek of garlic, and I can't stop smelling them for some reason, even though I know they stink.
I believe the smell of garlic comes from an oil. Which tends to cause it to mix with oils on the skin, making it hard to remove.
Embrace the garlic. After all, it is a part of you now.
You shall succumb to the garlic.
YOU SHALL.
This is obviously a new superpower.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25051 on: June 29, 2013, 01:39:44 pm »

I'd try booze but there's a shortage of that right now :C

Also I'd consider it more of a curse or an Eldricht Superpower than something beneficial :C
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25052 on: June 29, 2013, 01:48:29 pm »

Like many other things that make you rage, garlic smell can be killed with steel.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25053 on: June 29, 2013, 02:00:13 pm »

Like many other things that make you rage, garlic smell can be killed with steel.
We need this for DF

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #25054 on: June 29, 2013, 03:11:56 pm »

Tried doing something nice for mum by washing the dishes this morning. Her first reaction is to tell me I'm doing it wrong and storm off in a bad mood like she always does. Shows me for trying to do something nice of my own volition.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25055 on: June 29, 2013, 11:09:02 pm »

New HPMOR chapters.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25056 on: June 29, 2013, 11:10:38 pm »

Why is that rage? o-o
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25057 on: June 29, 2013, 11:14:46 pm »

Why is that rage? o-o

"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25058 on: June 29, 2013, 11:40:34 pm »

It did seem a little... rushed. >_>
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25059 on: June 30, 2013, 07:23:36 pm »

My dishwasher broke again. God. Dammit.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #25060 on: July 01, 2013, 09:48:35 am »

Okay, who the heck turns on loud, annoyingly tinny music at 11:47 pm? -_- I suspect it's the pub across the street. It's so tinny and persistant and they won't goddam stop. They play from like 9 pm to 9 am the following day.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #25061 on: July 01, 2013, 10:30:12 am »

Fixing people's computers who are no longer paying clients.

My boss likes his business relationships. Unfortunately, he's cultivated a lot of relationships with people who have terrible, shitty fucking servers that require tons of maintenance and long-term problem fixing (No Base Filtering Engine even registered in services.msc? Jesus fucking christ.)

There's nothing like spending an hour+ fixing windows issues for a customer you know isn't going to give you any goddamn money, and who is going to take your help as a sign they can still fucking call you whenever a) their printing doesn't work b) they don't know how to use Microsoft Excel or c) they're in trouble with the IRS and ask you to bail their stupid asses out because they don't know how to run their fucking business.

Goddamnit, if it was at least related to support for our product I might not mind. But it's only tangentially related, and these guys really should be paying a 3rd party tech support to terminally unfuck their server, because I shouldn't be wasting any goddamn time on this.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25062 on: July 01, 2013, 01:31:10 pm »

My boss likes his business relationships. Unfortunately, he's cultivated a lot of relationships with people who have terrible, shitty fucking servers that require tons of maintenance and long-term problem fixing (No Base Filtering Engine even registered in services.msc? Jesus fucking christ.)

There's nothing like spending an hour+ fixing windows issues for a customer you know isn't going to give you any goddamn money, and who is going to take your help as a sign they can still fucking call you whenever a) their printing doesn't work b) they don't know how to use Microsoft Excel or c) they're in trouble with the IRS and ask you to bail their stupid asses out because they don't know how to run their fucking business.

Goddamnit, if it was at least related to support for our product I might not mind. But it's only tangentially related, and these guys really should be paying a 3rd party tech support to terminally unfuck their server, because I shouldn't be wasting any goddamn time on this.
You know, business relationships  usually means that they are giving you fucktons of cash and you are their unwavering slave.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #25063 on: July 01, 2013, 03:01:22 pm »

You know, business relationships  usually means that they are giving you fucktons of cash and you are their unwavering slave.

In our case it means "You spread the word about our company to everyone in the business, and tech support will bend over backwards for you at no charge."
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
« Reply #25064 on: July 01, 2013, 05:21:01 pm »

GAAAHHH! HARGLEBARGLE!

stuuuupid steaam!
i had just spent 40$ on two games for full price a week ago and two days ago one was on sale and now today the other is on sale!
god damnit!

the stupid thing is these games never go on sale! and now all the sudden they are! right when i go to buy them!

GAH!
Pages: 1 ... 1669 1670 [1671] 1672 1673 ... 3345