Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1385 1386 [1387] 1388 1389 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700138 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: GAME OVER MAN Edition
« Reply #20790 on: February 12, 2013, 04:46:26 pm »

Spiders are fucking adorable.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20791 on: February 12, 2013, 04:49:11 pm »

You people are complaining about sexy fanart.

Are you human?
I'm sorry, I like my sexy-times and my horrifying/frustrating-zombie-based-gaming-times separated.
It was a friggin' undead mutilated dragon, man. That is the most unsexy thing I can imagine.
Spiders are fucking adorable.
True. Evidence of this is how spiders totally look like this emoticon. :3
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:55:04 pm by SomeStupidGuy »
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #20792 on: February 12, 2013, 04:51:36 pm »

I just discovered that one of my best friends posted on craigslist a couple months back looking for "some no strings attached fun" and I am expected to not make fun of this person or otherwise let them know I know.

This is the kind of opportunity to ridicule someone that you only get once every few years, and I can't take advantage of it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20793 on: February 12, 2013, 04:52:44 pm »

I just discovered that one of my best friends posted on craigslist a couple months back looking for "some no strings attached fun" and I am expected to not make fun of this person or otherwise let them know I know.

This is the kind of opportunity to ridicule someone that you only get once every few years, and I can't take advantage of it.
So who is causing the expectations then?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #20794 on: February 12, 2013, 04:54:50 pm »

1) How much do you value your friendship (in dollars)?
2) How much does that friend value his dignity (again, in dollars)?
3) How much money does that friend have?

If 3 >= 2 >= 1:
    Profit :D

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #20795 on: February 12, 2013, 04:56:29 pm »

Personally I love monster girls of most kinds. But I can totally understand how some cases can give that reaction. I think I saw the particular picture of the gaping dragon that got mentioned here, which I thought was a bit oddly drawn but cute I guess.

Though the funny thing is if the sexy art still gives revulsion to people that thought the original monster was creepy then they gotta be doing something right.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #20796 on: February 12, 2013, 04:57:57 pm »

His girlfriend, who is also my best friend. I'm not risking pissing off two close friends just to tell people this. I wish I could, though.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20797 on: February 12, 2013, 05:00:29 pm »

His girlfriend, who is also my best friend. I'm not risking pissing off two close friends just to tell people this. I wish I could, though.
Bear in mind that this discovery may be putting significant stress on *their* relationship, and outside ridicule certainly wouldn't help.

Unless she's totally down with the idea, in which case...*shrug* everyone's sexual proclivities are their own. I'm certainly not one to judge.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20798 on: February 12, 2013, 05:04:09 pm »

You COULD hit him up for it. You know, if he's cute.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20799 on: February 12, 2013, 05:07:19 pm »

Personally I love monster girls of most kinds. But I can totally understand how some cases can give that reaction. I think I saw the particular picture of the gaping dragon that got mentioned here, which I thought was a bit oddly drawn but cute I guess.

Though the funny thing is if the sexy art still gives revulsion to people that thought the original monster was creepy then they gotta be doing something right.
It's not even that really, I just want my fanart of Solaire being a bro (and possibly Priscilla being mad adorbs, don't judge me :P), not inexplicable sexy pictures.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #20800 on: February 12, 2013, 05:11:00 pm »

Bear in mind that this discovery may be putting significant stress on *their* relationship, and outside ridicule certainly wouldn't help.

Unless she's totally down with the idea, in which case...*shrug* everyone's sexual proclivities are their own. I'm certainly not one to judge.

Well, she's an open relationship sort of person, and he knows she knows. She's fine with him wanting that, but not fine with him hiding it from her. I'm pretty sure nobody besides her is supposed to know about it, and that's what conflicts with my wanting to make fun of him for it.

You people are complaining about sexy fanart.

Are you human?

Sometimes I'm in the mood to look at badass dragons and leviathans. Sometimes I'm in the mood to look at sexy girls. These moods have never once overlapped.

It also bothers me that the sexy monstergirls are completely and utterly non-badass. Why do you even make monstergirls if they're only going to have some scales on their arms and otherwise be normal moe uguu anime girls? The monster there is only skin deep.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #20801 on: February 12, 2013, 05:16:35 pm »

Eh... I can sympathize.  When I see sexy fanart of something that was never intended to be sexy, it's more jarring than anything.  To pick up on the theme of an ongoing rant of mine: xenomorphs. ???

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20802 on: February 12, 2013, 05:22:19 pm »

Eh... I can sympathize.  When I see sexy fanart of something that was never intended to be sexy, it's more jarring than anything.  To pick up on the theme of an ongoing rant of mine: xenomorphs. ???

* SSG twitches
I remember seeing a topless predator with rather large breasts. D:
Downright horrifying. What's worse is that the art was actually decent, aside from the subject matter, of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20803 on: February 12, 2013, 05:23:12 pm »

wat.

I have no words. Just: wat.
Do you believe in magic
In a Xenomorph's heart
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20804 on: February 12, 2013, 05:25:56 pm »

Rule 34.
The direct cause of nothing on the internet being sacred.
That would only cover R34 for the actual things. You need to add this in to get to where we are in the topic.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 1385 1386 [1387] 1388 1389 ... 3345