Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1311 1312 [1313] 1314 1315 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3689319 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Delayed Calamities Edition
« Reply #19680 on: January 08, 2013, 11:11:51 pm »

They aren't. Though not everything is worth picking up. As axis though most weapons you find on the ground aren't going to be better than what you'll get for free at the armory besides maybe rifles. Pretty much right up until the end.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Delayed Calamities Edition
« Reply #19681 on: January 08, 2013, 11:15:46 pm »

Most of what I was grabbing was ammo and medical supplies, but I'll keep that in mind. >_>
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #19682 on: January 09, 2013, 01:13:15 am »

Bah, misclicked in a flash game and lost my 9023 hit combo in the arena ;-; About an hour away from getting the last quest in the combo chain.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19683 on: January 09, 2013, 11:23:50 am »

Parents threathened wit hthrowing me out again.. that time i actually took action and left.
They ran after me screaming like idiots. Caught me and pulled me back.
Arguments arguments arguments then "WE LUV U PLZ STAY OR WE DVIORCE AND MUM KIL SELF"

Their usual false, sick declarements of love. Fuck it.
When im done with this assignment, i will pack my shit and leave.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19684 on: January 09, 2013, 11:39:04 am »

Wait, so they wanted you to leave but freaked out when you actually did? ???
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #19685 on: January 09, 2013, 11:42:15 am »

Typical parental behavior.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19686 on: January 09, 2013, 11:54:38 am »

Typical bad parental behavior.
fix'd

Believe it or not, there are some actually good parents out there. I'm quite impressed with my fiance's family, for example. They'd never do something like that.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19687 on: January 09, 2013, 12:04:56 pm »

To be quite honest, if my parents did that shit, I'd leave and stay gone for a long time. o.O That's emotional abuse, m'kay?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19688 on: January 09, 2013, 06:12:58 pm »

Older brother clogged the toilet, now he's acting like a child and pissing me off.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19689 on: January 10, 2013, 12:58:23 am »

To be quite honest, if my parents did that shit, I'd leave and stay gone for a long time. o.O That's emotional abuse, m'kay?
i kicked the can for a year, god it felt so good to not listen to any goddamn screaming and yelling, even while i was poor i still felt my life was better. and now im back to help the family :/

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19690 on: January 10, 2013, 01:14:18 am »

Tell me, is it normal to have to deal with shit breaking down at least once a week in the average four-person family household?

The furnace went kaput early in the winter, and still isn't fixed (because it would cost hundreds to replace - thing's older than I am and no-one has the parts to repair it anymore). The freezer broke, ruining hundreds of dollars of food shortly afterward. Mattresses have broken. Cables and wires need frequent replacement for reasons unknown. And now every single outlet in the kitchen has died simultaneously, and it doesn't appear to be a problem with the circuit breaker. If it weren't for an extension cable, we would have lost everything in the fridge.

I'm pissed off and more than a little scared because of all the expenses we have to deal with, and I can't help out in any way because I'm broke and no-one in the POS town is hiring. I just feel helpless.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19691 on: January 10, 2013, 01:15:29 am »

I've noticed that when things break, they all tend to break in a relatively close period of time. It's weird.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19692 on: January 10, 2013, 01:19:10 am »

I've noticed that when things break, they all tend to break in a relatively close period of time. It's weird.

You mean like.. Families? :P

My sympathies with Sirius
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #19693 on: January 10, 2013, 01:19:19 am »

What a coincidence, my water heater went a few weeks back, then the thermostat, then the microwave.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19694 on: January 10, 2013, 01:22:20 am »

What a coincidence, my water heater went a few weeks back, then the thermostat, then the microwave.
It's a conspiracy!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 1311 1312 [1313] 1314 1315 ... 3345