Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1310 1311 [1312] 1313 1314 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3688922 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Delayed Calamities Edition
« Reply #19665 on: January 08, 2013, 01:59:03 am »

Dunkcooper, dispenser of advice and justice.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Delayed Calamities Edition
« Reply #19667 on: January 08, 2013, 02:01:16 am »

It's not funny
That's debatable.
Debates only work when each side has a chance of convincing the other :|
Thankfully, I can ignore drunk posters and you can read them, so it works out for everyone.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #19668 on: January 08, 2013, 02:05:11 am »

you nedd meade
makes thhings beter

Mead really isn't that awesome. I'd say it's a really average wine. It's not too dry, but it's not quite as sweet as I like. I finished off the last of mine Sunday and probably won't buy any more as long as shitty sweet wines are available.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19669 on: January 08, 2013, 02:11:45 am »

you nedd meade
makes thhings beter

Mead really isn't that awesome. I'd say it's a really average wine. It's not too dry, but it's not quite as sweet as I like. I finished off the last of mine Sunday and probably won't buy any more as long as shitty sweet wines are available.

nothis one           http://www.celticwines.co.uk/products/product-17.html

its got whishkey too
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #19670 on: January 08, 2013, 12:22:22 pm »

Really wish people wouldn't post drunk. It's not funny and the shoddy English makes my mind cringe.

I'm not going to ask people to stop posting drunk anymore. I'm just going to start reporting them and asking Toady to prune their posts from the thread. I don't find it funny, I don't like gibberish, spam posts or bullshit posts. You know what makes me rage? People who think their drunk is entertainment for anyone else but them.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #19671 on: January 08, 2013, 12:31:12 pm »

Really wish people wouldn't post drunk. It's not funny and the shoddy English makes my mind cringe.

I'm not going to ask people to stop posting drunk anymore. I'm just going to start reporting them and asking Toady to prune their posts from the thread. I don't find it funny, I don't like gibberish, spam posts or bullshit posts. You know what makes me rage? People who think their drunk is entertainment for anyone else but them.

What about people who post like that when sober?

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #19672 on: January 08, 2013, 12:38:43 pm »

At least when I post drunk, I use the firefox spell checker. So i only really screw up the grammar.

Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #19673 on: January 08, 2013, 12:39:16 pm »

What about people who post like that when sober?

Same difference to me. Gibberish and purposefully being nonsensical, drunk or not, isn't acceptable to me. I suppose the line between terrible spelling and grammar, and drunk posting, is a thin one, and I'll just make that determination as it happens. Probably based on the actual content of said post.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 12:44:44 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19674 on: January 08, 2013, 12:41:56 pm »

StopHavingFunGuys.jpg :P

But joking aside, there is a line that can easily be crossed with drunk posting. I can understand if you've had a couple to drink and post, as you're more than likely able to be coherent and all that good stuff, but if you're fucking wasted, you shouldn't be posting. 
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #19675 on: January 08, 2013, 12:57:41 pm »

Dude...

Sometimes you get drunk, and try to do an experiment to find out what kind of stuff a cat will drink, only to find out that cats don't even like beer (unlike dogs) even if you put some tuna juice in it. And then you realize its better to just snuggle the fluffy cat and you feel like sharing that thought.

Then there are the drunk posts where I just decide to bitch about people failing at counterstrike. It didn't help that I turned it into a drinking game where I would take a shot every time I was the highest scoring player in a match.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19676 on: January 08, 2013, 01:35:55 pm »

Then there are the drunk posts where I just decide to bitch about people failing at counterstrike. It didn't help that I turned it into a drinking game where I would take a shot every time I was the highest scoring player in a match.
If you did that for long enough, would you reach a sort of equilibrium where whenever you start getting sober, you take an extra shot, and thus stay at a constant level of drunkenness and/or playing skill?

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19677 on: January 08, 2013, 02:15:04 pm »

Unless he has Drunken Master FPS skillz. In which case it would form a vicious feedback loop, resulting in him winning the World Championship and promptly keeling over dead from liver failure.

There are worse ways to go.

EDIT:

*(#^&(*#^)(*%&@^)$#(*&%^)@(*$^%)(*&$@^%*()$&@%(^
Saw that ATF had 40 openings for IA positions (basically the bottom of the ladder in intelligence work) posted yesterday. Spent some time last night polishing the resume, was going to sit down and apply today.

The position(s) were open for ONE FUCKING DAY. And based on some of the calls and email I'm seeing, most of those positions have already been filled. Meaning they already had people they wanted lined up to go.

The entire nightmare that is the Federal hiring system is explicitly designed to prevent this kind of nepotistic bullshit and give all citizens a fair shake at getting hired. GODDAMN IT MOTHERFUCKERS......I have a Master's Degree, want to work in intel, studied so as to be able to do intel, and am willing to make a major pay cut to fucking DO INTEL. And I can't get hired because you assholes already have the job prefilled before you announce it. FUCK ALL YOU SONS OF BITCHES.

That's it. I'm done. I'm looking for jobs overseas and blowing this fucking popsicle stand of a shit-ridden country.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:45:55 pm by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19678 on: January 08, 2013, 05:15:20 pm »

EDIT:

*(#^&(*#^)(*%&@^)$#(*&%^)@(*$^%)(*&$@^%*()$&@%(^
Saw that ATF had 40 openings for IA positions (basically the bottom of the ladder in intelligence work) posted yesterday. Spent some time last night polishing the resume, was going to sit down and apply today.

The position(s) were open for ONE FUCKING DAY. And based on some of the calls and email I'm seeing, most of those positions have already been filled. Meaning they already had people they wanted lined up to go.

The entire nightmare that is the Federal hiring system is explicitly designed to prevent this kind of nepotistic bullshit and give all citizens a fair shake at getting hired. GODDAMN IT MOTHERFUCKERS......I have a Master's Degree, want to work in intel, studied so as to be able to do intel, and am willing to make a major pay cut to fucking DO INTEL. And I can't get hired because you assholes already have the job prefilled before you announce it. FUCK ALL YOU SONS OF BITCHES.

That's it. I'm done. I'm looking for jobs overseas and blowing this fucking popsicle stand of a shit-ridden country.
That happen everywhere. (not including third worlds and what not.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19679 on: January 08, 2013, 08:48:02 pm »

So's I was playing Silent Storm, mkay? And I had just clubbed the allied officer in the face, grabbed the list of scientist doods, was making off like bandits, and I figured "Hey, there's a bunch of shit on the floor. Might as well grab it!"

So I did that.

2 allied soldiers pop up on the road on the edge of the area.

bam bam

Baron, my leader, is ded!

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO RESTART MISSION? y/n/gofuckyourself?"

:I

If anyone plays SS, can you tell me if items on the map that you've discovered are auto-collected and put in the armory or not? :I I'm playing in Impossible mode, so it might not at the higher difficulty settings...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 1310 1311 [1312] 1313 1314 ... 3345