Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1308 1309 [1310] 1311 1312 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3689609 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Ho-Ho-HANGOVER Edition
« Reply #19635 on: January 07, 2013, 12:26:53 am »

How do adults remember to do like fifteen to twenty small things in one day if nothing immediately blows up when they forget one?

They come back to bite you in the ass eventually. Usually in a monetary fashion. That's the thing about being an adult. No one tells you when you're behind, you only find out when the hammer comes down and someone dispassionately tells you "Tough shit, now pay up." This trains you to be responsible.

Personally, college taught me this lesson. Forget to pay your bill? No biggie.....until you try to register for classes, can't register because your bill is overdue, half your classes fill up before you can pay your bill, and your whole semester is fucked.

Adult consequences are delayed calamities. So I guess the short answer is, fear and paranoia are excellent trainers.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19636 on: January 07, 2013, 03:15:16 am »

Im raging because even with the assistance of a professional in piloting spacecraft, i cant dock my demonstration module with my demonstration station in KSP.
That means no practical example, and that means shit grades and that means no technical gymnasium for me. Fuck my life. Good night. Might not be alive tomorrow.
What seems to be the issue? Just keep working at it, maybe make some small modifications to the design if possible.

Also where the hell do you get an astronaut friend to play KSP????

Dont ask me, he already did.
I asked for help on #space at freenode.net
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Mechatronic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19637 on: January 07, 2013, 03:54:05 am »

How do adults remember to do like fifteen to twenty small things in one day if nothing immediately blows up when they forget one?
Sleepless nights worrying about money are like cramming for tests. Only you never pass.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19638 on: January 07, 2013, 04:28:23 am »

Sleepless nights worrying about money are like cramming for tests. Only you never pass.

Is it anything like worrying for your ex-partner?
Those nights were horrible.. still get em sometimes..
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Delayed Calamities Edition
« Reply #19639 on: January 07, 2013, 05:37:51 am »

Just watch the assassins creed 3 endings...
FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Edit:Now i just had a cold shower... I am going to flip some shit soon
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 05:55:21 am by Evilsx »

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Delayed Calamities Edition
« Reply #19640 on: January 07, 2013, 06:56:57 am »

Bright side- No space child.  Downside- Still a sequel hook, at the end of a trilogy. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #19641 on: January 07, 2013, 07:23:51 am »

Bright side- No space child.  Downside- Still a sequel hook, at the end of a trilogy. 
They left it on a note which is just... they did a "Mass effect" on me (leaving it on just a shitty ending and is hinting that something else can happen or more can happening)
If there going to be a 4th one, DO A BETTER ENDING THEN THAT!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:27:43 am by Evilsx »

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19642 on: January 07, 2013, 10:32:03 am »

So I had all sorts of ideas for my game modeling class that I'm starting this week.   Nice thing about this instructor, he posts all the homework and files we need on the school website so I can easily get them at home.  But the part that made me RAEG: I checked our homework for the next five weeks, we have to work on a TF2-esque/Battlefield Heros-esque interior environment. 

I do not like either of those games ._.  and their distinctive style art style incorporates a "hand painted" feeling with their textures, often because they're made by hand in photoshop.  Which I'm not good at, not at all D:  Augh.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19643 on: January 07, 2013, 05:45:05 pm »

So I had all sorts of ideas for my game modeling class that I'm starting this week.   Nice thing about this instructor, he posts all the homework and files we need on the school website so I can easily get them at home.  But the part that made me RAEG: I checked our homework for the next five weeks, we have to work on a TF2-esque/Battlefield Heros-esque interior environment. 

I do not like either of those games ._.  and their distinctive style art style incorporates a "hand painted" feeling with their textures, often because they're made by hand in photoshop.  Which I'm not good at, not at all D:  Augh.

So don't hand-paint it in photoshop.  There are other softwares which allow you to paint textures directly onto your model.  It's what I'm doing right now, in fact.  I'm a zbrush fanatic, but there are other options.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #19644 on: January 07, 2013, 06:38:12 pm »

Have uninstalled Oblivion for the... eighth? Ninth? I've lost goddamn count. Time, trying to get FCOM (Elder Scrolls: Oblivion mod thingy that ostensibly gets a bunch of other ones to play nice (ha fucking ha)) to work. Finally resorted to the superpack, which seemed to function despite being outdated, but had a lot of shit I'd rather not be using, so I'd be uninstalling again to do the unmerged version anyway, which is noted as being somewhat unstable in comparison (and I resorted to the superpack after finally getting FCOM to load, only to CTD with regularity.).

Which. Basically. No, not now. Fuck this. Nehrim's solid, it functions, and the installation process isn't a steaming pile of shit. I'ma go back to that for a while, and wrestle with regular Oblivion at some other point. "Modularity" can go blow itself. At least until I find a step by step walkthrough of the installation that isn't years old and either poorly formated and/or flat out wrong, anyway.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19645 on: January 07, 2013, 07:30:31 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19646 on: January 07, 2013, 07:31:46 pm »

You're not being funny, asshat.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19647 on: January 07, 2013, 07:32:24 pm »

Oh, facekillz. Don't you know that I HAVE THE POWEEEEEER to resist that video's charms?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19648 on: January 07, 2013, 07:46:24 pm »

Quit spamming. It isn't funny.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19649 on: January 07, 2013, 07:51:09 pm »

Sorry, just bored.
That being said, I should find a productive activity to fix that, instead of being an annoying ass.
No excuses for recent spamming, I apologize, and hopefully it will not happen anymore.
That really doesn't sound sincere from my point of view, but I tried.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧
Pages: 1 ... 1308 1309 [1310] 1311 1312 ... 3345