Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1017 1018 [1019] 1020 1021 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701140 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15270 on: September 23, 2012, 11:36:00 am »

What the buggery... you guys bought from someone that wouldn't fix or replace a broken machine they sold you gratis? I thought that was pretty standard for places that sell stuff, outside of junk shops and related places. It's really bad for getting repeat customers or word of mouth when you sell people broken merchandise and then don't fix your mistake.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15271 on: September 23, 2012, 02:13:11 pm »

What the buggery... you guys bought from someone that wouldn't fix or replace a broken machine they sold you gratis? I thought that was pretty standard for places that sell stuff, outside of junk shops and related places. It's really bad for getting repeat customers or word of mouth when you sell people broken merchandise and then don't fix your mistake.

Welcome to America, where repeat business doesn't matter and customer satisfaction is irrelevant!
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15272 on: September 23, 2012, 03:11:51 pm »

I misspoke in rage, their actually pennies.
I read this as "their actually penises" and almost choked on the water I was drinking.
You too, huh?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15273 on: September 23, 2012, 03:15:25 pm »

I read this as "their actually penises" and almost choked on the water I was drinking.
You too, huh?

We got dirty minds, eh?
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15274 on: September 23, 2012, 03:17:15 pm »

Dirtier than mine. Which is quite the accomplishment.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #15275 on: September 23, 2012, 03:19:21 pm »

You too, huh?
We got dirty minds, eh?
Weirdly enough I read "penises" as "pennies."

So yeah...

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15276 on: September 23, 2012, 08:25:00 pm »

POS asus monitor dies on me after 5 damn months of usage, the dell is still running at 7 years, what bullshit.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15277 on: September 23, 2012, 10:05:45 pm »

Ah Icarus, you flew too close to the sun and befell my wrath.

Translation:
The annoying Fly was blinded by the light, leaving it vulnerable to my attacks; The fly lost.

I was chasing a fly in the produce room the other day, cuz I can catch them with my ninja fast hands, and I caught it. I was like, "How shall you die this day?"
And I thought.
And thought.
And finally I took the fly outside and released him, for I am a merciful creature.

Icarus will be back, with more of his friends. BEWAAAAARE!!!

I'm about fifty thousand times his size. I'm not scared of him or any one thousand of his friends. Any more than a thousand and I'll start getting nervous.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15278 on: September 23, 2012, 10:14:39 pm »

ARRGH. Trying to download the L.A Noire soundtrack (legally) from my local library. The link from Rockstar isn't working. I am in my library. At a computer. Surrounded by people. :-\ This is horrible, halp.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15279 on: September 24, 2012, 02:26:04 am »

My neighbors have yet to shut up. They've been in their room with friends, laughing and being obnoxiously loud for the past 9+ hours. Certainly they are not that funny.

Note that it's been quiet hours in my dorm for the past 6 hours. I've already complained about them to the Community Assistants (the people who run the dorm), but that didn't have much effect, other than making them quiet for about 30 minutes.

I'M TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP PEOPLE! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15280 on: September 24, 2012, 02:28:53 am »

My neighbors have yet to shut up. They've been in their room with friends, laughing and being obnoxiously loud for the past 9+ hours. Certainly they are not that funny.

Note that it's been quiet hours in my dorm for the past 6 hours. I've already complained about them to the Community Assistants (the people who run the dorm), but that didn't have much effect, other than making them quiet for about 30 minutes.

I suggest rotten eggs into the window.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15281 on: September 24, 2012, 02:32:40 am »

I suggest rotten eggs into the window.

There is no window. Only a thin wall. It's the dorm room right next to mine.

Oh, and to make matters worse, my bed is against said wall.

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fluffy wool]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15282 on: September 24, 2012, 02:36:06 am »

Pound death metal through said wall? Maybe they'd get the message and shut up?
"Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, for there's nothing a kid can't do."

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15283 on: September 24, 2012, 02:44:33 am »

Doesn't help now, but yeah... ear plugs. And those little gun-range earmuff whatsits. If one or the other doesn't work, use both. Blocks out just about bloody everything. If that doesn't work, stick earbud headphones with light music on inside the muff-things. Anything loud enough to get through that's going to be destroying the building anyway so you'd have bigger problems, ha.

E: Disclaimer: Not responsible for repercussions if it allows you to sleep through a fire alarm. Just throwing that out there.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15284 on: September 24, 2012, 02:49:59 am »

Doesn't help now, but yeah... ear plugs. And those little gun-range earmuff whatsits. If one or the other doesn't work, use both. Blocks out just about bloody everything. If that doesn't work, stick earbud headphones with light music on inside the muff-things. Anything loud enough to get through that's going to be destroying the building anyway so you'd have bigger problems, ha.

E: Disclaimer: Not responsible for repercussions if it allows you to sleep through a fire alarm. Just throwing that out there.

Our fire alarms are loud. The only issue with earbuds/earplugs and headphones is that I move a lot in my sleep. Earbuds/earplugs fall out, and headphones either get crushed or make it uncomfortable for me to lay down, thus keeping me from sleeping.

I like the death metal idea, though. I've got plenty of that, and my guitar amp is bitchin' loud.
Pages: 1 ... 1017 1018 [1019] 1020 1021 ... 3345