Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1015 1016 [1017] 1018 1019 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701082 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15240 on: September 22, 2012, 06:37:21 pm »

Ah Icarus, you flew too close to the sun and befell my wrath.

Translation:
The annoying Fly was blinded by the light, leaving it vulnerable to my attacks; The fly lost.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15241 on: September 22, 2012, 06:39:18 pm »

Yeah I'm emailing them right now.  I've already been a burden on them this year but even writing with one hand is hard when you have nada% mobility in the rest of your body.
Text to speech then grammar check?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15242 on: September 22, 2012, 06:44:29 pm »

Yeah I'm emailing them right now.  I've already been a burden on them this year but even writing with one hand is hard when you have nada% mobility in the rest of your body.
Text to speech then grammar check?

"Salutations, Mrs. Audio. I believe my arm has been tractored. The tires stopped as soon as I was injured, but it was too late. Is it possible I could wait until Tuesday to take your test so that the tractor may have more time to be removed from my arm?"

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15243 on: September 22, 2012, 06:45:09 pm »

Perhaps not.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15244 on: September 22, 2012, 07:27:59 pm »

Mm... you'd probably have better luck for a favorable response if you were trying to arrange for an out-of-class test so you'd have some more time to do it. In my experience, teachers kinda' dig it when you're willing to go the extra mile, so to speak, for their class.

Better than that. Offering something like that has a surprising habit of getting you that later date anyway~

"Ah, sorry Professor. I've fractured my arm... I'd still like to make sure I attend your test on time, but it's likely that I'd be incapable of finishing the test in the time normally allotted it. Would it be possible for me to keep working after class if I can't manage to complete it on time?" Better than fifty fifty odds the response'd be take it a few days later, or take an alternative take-home exam or something. I've had it happen to me and others several times~

And if not? Well, you go in, do your best, and if it runs over and you get permission, keep working. Score some points with the teach! Might help out in the future.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15245 on: September 22, 2012, 07:34:21 pm »

Unfortunately every time I've ever asked that in school they just reroute me to the Circumlocution Office (the disability deparment) as bizarrely the school requires you to use it to get any extra test time on anything. Then again, they have very few teachers, low funding CC, etc.

Buuut I am already going through the ordeal to get a little extra time because of my Tourettes! Who knew a disability that impaired your motor function would cause you to write 1/4 as slow as everyone else despite writing on paper since toddlerhood? I didn't. But progress.

I'll ask anyway. Trying never hurt anyone. Wait, it hurt me. Irrelevant.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 07:36:32 pm by freeformschooler »

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #15246 on: September 22, 2012, 08:39:57 pm »

Mexican food makes parts of me rage with a fire only comparable to nuclear fusion. Goddamn Lonestar.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15247 on: September 22, 2012, 08:40:45 pm »

Mexican food makes parts of me rage with a fire only comparable to nuclear fusion. Goddamn Lonestar.
Only ONE MAN would DARE give Zrk2 the raspberry!

LONE STARR!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15248 on: September 22, 2012, 09:04:38 pm »

I'm not sure if I was ever meant to understand.
Food makes you angry? At worst it just makes me nauseous.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15249 on: September 22, 2012, 09:05:29 pm »

He was talking about his bowels.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #15250 on: September 22, 2012, 10:32:28 pm »

He was talking about his bowels.
I was going to put it more politely, but that is exactly what I meant.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15251 on: September 22, 2012, 10:53:40 pm »

GOD DAMMIT FAMILY STOP LEAVING LARGE CONTINERS OF QUARTERS AROUND TO HOLD OPEN DOORS AND FOR ME TO BREAK MY FUCKING TOES ON THEM. OUCH FUCK DAMN. LET THE DOORS STAY CLOSED.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15252 on: September 22, 2012, 10:54:57 pm »

Take the quarters as a fine for emotional and physical damage!

Or better yet, chunk them at their toes. JUSTICE!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15253 on: September 22, 2012, 11:13:44 pm »

Take those quarters and go to an arcade for a day!

Assuming you can find one.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15254 on: September 22, 2012, 11:16:52 pm »

I misspoke in rage, their actually pennies.
Pages: 1 ... 1015 1016 [1017] 1018 1019 ... 3345