Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1016 1017 [1018] 1019 1020 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700580 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15255 on: September 22, 2012, 11:17:43 pm »

Best used as ammunition then, as previously suggested.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Tech Support RRAAEEGG Edition
« Reply #15256 on: September 22, 2012, 11:19:27 pm »

Sonic penny launcher, I like it.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15257 on: September 22, 2012, 11:21:17 pm »

Ah Icarus, you flew too close to the sun and befell my wrath.

Translation:
The annoying Fly was blinded by the light, leaving it vulnerable to my attacks; The fly lost.

I was chasing a fly in the produce room the other day, cuz I can catch them with my ninja fast hands, and I caught it. I was like, "How shall you die this day?"
And I thought.
And thought.
And finally I took the fly outside and released him, for I am a merciful creature.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15258 on: September 22, 2012, 11:23:45 pm »

* kaijyuu sage nods at Hans.

Well done.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15259 on: September 22, 2012, 11:26:32 pm »

* kaijyuu sage nods at Hans.

Well done.

Don't be so quick to backpat. :P I caught one by the sink the other day and drowned his ass, then flushed him into the disposer and kicked it on. I'm not always merciful, that one fly just got really really lucky. Plus, I hate getting fly guts all stuck in the dermal ridges on my fingers.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15260 on: September 22, 2012, 11:27:37 pm »

I suppose I failthe sage test, because whenever I catch a fly I pull off the wings and 3 legs and watch my cat bat it around for a bit before eating.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15261 on: September 22, 2012, 11:45:59 pm »

I suppose I failthe sage test, because whenever I catch a fly I pull off the wings and 3 legs and watch my cat bat it around for a bit before eating.

Well, at least you are earning the title Eldritch Abomination now...
He's fucking with us.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #15262 on: September 23, 2012, 01:05:30 am »

I tend to seal stink bugs in containers and let them starve or whatever, but that's because I can't handle them roughly.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15263 on: September 23, 2012, 01:12:34 am »

I just lost at Drakefire Chasm again. I was at the final fight. And then the adventurers killed me. And now I have to start all. Over. Again. FUUUUUU
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #15264 on: September 23, 2012, 01:50:16 am »

I misspoke in rage, their actually pennies.
I read this as "their actually penises" and almost choked on the water I was drinking.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #15265 on: September 23, 2012, 03:12:33 am »

Ah Icarus, you flew too close to the sun and befell my wrath.

Translation:
The annoying Fly was blinded by the light, leaving it vulnerable to my attacks; The fly lost.

I was chasing a fly in the produce room the other day, cuz I can catch them with my ninja fast hands, and I caught it. I was like, "How shall you die this day?"
And I thought.
And thought.
And finally I took the fly outside and released him, for I am a merciful creature.

Icarus will be back, with more of his friends. BEWAAAAARE!!!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15266 on: September 23, 2012, 06:59:21 am »

I often TRY to hit flies and stuff, but i always miss :P
I dont really care about spiders tough, spiders are cool.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15267 on: September 23, 2012, 07:01:51 am »

I don't really squish anything these days. Except ticks and ants, but they hardly count, those bastards.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15268 on: September 23, 2012, 09:14:50 am »

I should get one of those salt guns. They seem like a decent counter for insects getting in your space.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15269 on: September 23, 2012, 11:32:13 am »

I can't hit flies, and I don't really like spiders. I do try to destroy their webs though. Bastards keep biting my torso while I sleep.

New washing machine didn't work. Stepdad took it back to PC Richard & Son for service/replacement. They said they couldn't service it, but would help him take it off the back of his truck if he bought a new one(at full price). So he hauled it back, and they're supposedly sending someone over to look at it('cause, it would have been impossibly hard to look at it there, where they work).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 1016 1017 [1018] 1019 1020 ... 3345